+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Job Offer - do we have to wait for draws?

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Hello there!

I would like to find out if we apply for SINP - Job Offer Category, do we have to wait for draws for invitation or the invitations are issued separately?

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello there!

I would like to find out if we apply for SINP - Job Offer Category, do we have to wait for draws for invitation or the invitations are issued separately?

Thanks.
Congrats since you have a SINP job approval letter! You should get your nomination soon as your SINP score will be high.

Reactions: A count ant

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Congrats since you have a SINP job approval letter! You should get your nomination soon as your SINP score will be high.
Hi. First off all, thanks so much for helping me and many others out on the forums :) Secondly, I haven't received the Job Offer yet but I am working on it. Some day will share the big news here!

What I was trying in inquire was that for SINP, we have draws for Express Entry and SINP OID. I understand that those with Job Offers, do not have to wait for draws. Instead, once the job offer is received, SINP can (and most likely) issue Nomination and using that, we can apply directly to PNP. The draws are irrelevant in such a scenario, right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. First off all, thanks so much for helping me and many others out on the forums :) Secondly, I haven't received the Job Offer yet but I am working on it. Some day will share the big news here!

What I was trying in inquire was that for SINP, we have draws for Express Entry and SINP OID. I understand that those with Job Offers, do not have to wait for draws. Instead, once the job offer is received, SINP can (and most likely) issue Nomination and using that, we can apply directly to PNP. The draws are irrelevant in such a scenario, right?
Job offer doesn’t guarantee an invitation. The employer has to go through several steps to even be approved. SINP determines whether Canadians or PRs could not be hired, NOC in demand and eligible etc. I believe you don’t wait for draws but can’t be sure.

Reactions: A count ant

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Job offer doesn’t guarantee an invitation. The employer has to go through several steps to even be approved. SINP determines whether Canadians or PRs could not be hired, NOC in demand and eligible etc. I believe you don’t wait for draws but can’t be sure.
Thank you again

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
you do not have to wait for the draws, there is no invitation to apply, you just apply for nomination once the job approval has gone through

Diary

Feb 22, 2019
Hello!

When you get the SINP job approval letter mean that you got an invitation for applying to PNP? How long it will take for you to be nominated after you got the JAL. I am kindly worried as my Postgraduate work permit will be expired soon in March. My employer already submitted the application in October and I haven't got any update on my JAL so far. Thanks!

Once you have the SINP job approval letter,
you do not have to wait for the draws, there is no invitation to apply, you just apply for nomination once the job approval has gone through

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello!

When you get the SINP job approval letter mean that you got an invitation for applying to PNP? How long it will take for you to be nominated after you got the JAL. I am kindly worried as my Postgraduate work permit will be expired soon in March. My employer already submitted the application in October and I haven't got any update on my JAL so far. Thanks!

Once you have the SINP job approval letter,

Once you have SINP job approval letter that is NOT an invitation to apply for PNP, that is the invitation for you to apply for SINP nomination, once you are nominated, you will get two letters, one saying that you can apply for PR, second to apply for closed-work permit visa.

Diary

Feb 22, 2019
Thank you for the quick reply!

Did you apply online or paper-based for the SINP nomination? How long is it to be nominated?

Once you have SINP job approval letter that is NOT an invitation to apply for PNP, that is the invitation for you to apply for SINP nomination, once you are nominated, you will get two letters, one saying that you can apply for PR, second to apply for closed-work permit visa.

Raka Das

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, I thought you guys could help me with my case. I believe I am about to get a full-time, permanent job offer from one of the govt institutions in Saskatchewan. However, I was planning to join it on a PGWP work permit that will start in January. I am trying to understand if I start with them in January using my PGWP, if I can still get a PR under the International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer category if they are willing to file it after I join. Because it seemed like they have to do the process with SINP authority before hiring me. Otherwise, I will not be qualified in that category. I may qualify for other categories though. My question is if they can do it after hiring me. They want me to join from early January andeven if they are willing to file my case with SINP, it won't get approved before January. Hence, I am wondering.

PS: I am currently in the US on H1b, I took an online Postgrad diploma which is going to give me a PGWP

Diary

Feb 22, 2019
Hi, I thought you guys could help me with my case. I believe I am about to get a full-time, permanent job offer from one of the govt institutions in Saskatchewan. However, I was planning to join it on a PGWP work permit that will start in January. I am trying to understand if I start with them in January using my PGWP, if I can still get a PR under the International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer category if they are willing to file it after I join. Because it seemed like they have to do the process with SINP authority before hiring me. Otherwise, I will not be qualified in that category. I may qualify for other categories though. My question is if they can do it after hiring me. They want me to join from early January andeven if they are willing to file my case with SINP, it won't get approved before January. Hence, I am wondering.

PS: I am currently in the US on H1b, I took an online Postgrad diploma which is going to give me a PGWP
Sorry about it! But try to get your PGWP if they didn't give you the JAL, it will help a lot. I am already here with PGWP. My employer is complicated and I just send an email to remember them about it. Hopefully, it will not take long.

Diary

Feb 22, 2019

Please check the new pilot with SK. The deadline for submitting the JAL for this pilot is Dec 15.

kenzoosel

Feb 19, 2022
hello all, I had created EOI for occupation in demand and now I have a job offer with job approval. My confusion is do I need to delete the EOI I created under occupation in demand and apply under the employment offer category or can I edit in the EOI? I dont want to mess with the application .

Diary

Feb 22, 2019
hello all, I had created EOI for occupation in demand and now I have a job offer with job approval. My confusion is do I need to delete the EOI I created under occupation in demand and apply under the employment offer category or can I edit in the EOI? I dont want to mess with the application .
If you applied under the sub-category: employment offer category, you can be nominated within 2 weeks. So, in my opinion, it is better you delete the EOI under the occupation in demand.