+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP JANUARY -2018 APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE

ooou

Jul 15, 2018
Nomination.....
Sinp doesnt work in alphabetical order FYI and yes i am not sharing my last and first name thanks

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Bro SINP is working alphabetical order thats why I asked you if u donot want to tell so its fine.
That is not true. SINP works by the order they receive and assign the application numbers. The applications are then divided up to the different Immigration Officers that they have working in SINP. It would not be fair if they did work by alphabetical order.

Reactions: ooou

ooou

Jul 15, 2018
Nomination.....
That is not true. SINP works by the order they receive and assign the application numbers. The applications are then divided up to the different Immigration Officers that they have working in SINP. It would not be fair if they did work by alphabetical order.
Thanks for also clarifying. I find it baffling asking for application number and personal names on a public forum. Timelines is enough and me sharing my nomination is to encourage someone not to mislead others. I have 5 siblings in sk who got nominated and r living there and so i have never heard such before

Reactions: EKP1

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Thanks for also clarifying. I find it baffling asking for application number and personal names on a public forum. Timelines is enough and me sharing my nomination is to encourage someone not to mislead others. I have 5 siblings in sk who got nominated and r living there and so i have never heard such before
Never give out personal information such as names and application numbers on a public forum. You won't know if anyone will misuse the information to their personal gains.

Patel PP

Aug 8, 2018
Hello friend I do not want to know your application number and all just a name because I get to know in 0124 noc nomination process is on start with m n o p q r s and so on that it.

Patel PP

Aug 8, 2018
Never give out personal information such as names and application numbers on a public forum. You won't know if anyone will misuse the information to their personal gains.
Here we are not to provide personal details to any one and here we are for help to get to know about process and I knows that.

Patel PP

Aug 8, 2018
And why I want your personal details brother my file is in process second time and hope get nomination.

Patel PP

Aug 8, 2018
I didn't ask for your application number.

Patel PP

Aug 8, 2018
Hello Friends,
NOC 0124
File submitted on 1st Jan 2018
In Process on 8th May
ADR on 22nd May
ADR mailed on 4th June
In Process 2 on 26th July
Now what??? still its In Process.
Hello friends now what next? When I will get response from sinp.

Abdulmoied

Jul 4, 2018
Is there any watsapp group for Jan 2018 pls share,
I've applied on Jan 2018
Ip on 4may till now cuz I'm waiting for my licence aproval noc 2132 which will be coming soon anybody in the same boat as i am?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

Abdulmoied

Jul 4, 2018
My ielts will be expiring in Sept that is next month will that be a problem or ielts results are locked once Ur application is processed?