08-05-2017
Passport Req..
26-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi.
Can someone guide me about the requirements of relative location for SINP.
If someone is living at an address in Saskatchewan, and he gives 20 points to his relative for SINP, and during the process, he moves to any other address in the same city, will it affect the application process of that relative?

Thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Dear all,
My spouse has very low CRS, around 300, however I have checked on SINP point grade system whIch is around 64 points out of 100. Is there any chances ?
NOC is 2171.
Pls help.
Hi,
She should submit her profile in SINP EOI system and wait for coming draw to get ITA. Good luck

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi.
If someone is living at an address in Saskatchewan, and he gives 20 points to his relative for SINP, and during the process, he moves to any other address in the same city, will it affect the application process of that relative?

Thanks
Its not affected. It affected only in case if they shifted out of Saskatchewan.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hi.

Thanks
A close relative is:

• A parent;
  • A sister or brother;
  • An aunt or uncle;
  • A niece or nephew;
  • A first cousin;
  • A grandparent; or
  • A step-family member/in- law of the same relationship.
If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member:

• A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. The SINP does not accept affidavits.
  • A copy of the relative's Canadian permanent resident or citizenship card, or Canadian passport;
  • Proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are independent:
    • Utility bills from the past twelve months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan Driver's licence;
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them; and,
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
We may ask for other documents, even if they're not needed at the time of application. For example, if your close relative has children between the ages of five and seventeen, you may be asked for copies of their enrolment in the Saskatchewan education system.

Close family members can support one application at a time (one household can support one application at a time). If your close family member is already supporting an SINP application, they can’t support your application until the nominee they are supporting has lived and worked in Saskatchewan for six months. Your application will need to include documentation from your close relative regarding their previously supported applicant.

The documentation should show that the supported nominee has settled in Saskatchewan, and should include their:

• Proof of Permanent Resident status or Canadian Citizenship:
    • Canadian permanent resident card; or
    • Canadian citizenship card; or
    • Canadian passport.
  • Proof that they’ve been living and working in Saskatchewan for the past six months:
    • Utility bills from the past six months from either SaskPower; SaskEnergy; a city or town office (the SINP will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan Driver's licence;
    • Proof that they’re a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or proof of ownership) and names of other occupants at this address plus their relationship to them; and,
    • Proof of employment during the past six months (include copies of paystubs or a letter from their employer confirming employment). This letter should be on company letterhead.
The SINP may also ask for more information or documents as needed.

Reactions: shipping

Roy Rajorshi

Nov 15, 2019
SINP--OID--AFTER ITA -- Dead line 18 the Feb 2020

My noc is 1241 Administrative assistants

After a long war I manage my Manager & Division Head to sign on ref letter as HR refused to give. Now my question are.... in same company i am working for 10 years.

1. In my current division I am working for 3 yr. but in my application claimed point for10 yr. if my manager sign for 10 yr experience. Will that be ok?

2. I have pay slips for last 10 yr. some of them collected last week shows recent date but has paid month on the top, will that be ok?

3. In my pay slips it shows various departmental transfer but same post in same company will that make any issue?

4. I dont have any secretarial certificate but showing previous clerical experience for 4 year in the same job ref letter. Would SINP count that as employ requirements to allow me nomination?

Sibil

Apr 15, 2020
Can someone post pic of Invoice tab in Oasis portal??
Our Application was submitted on 10 December 2019 and status changed to In process on March 2020
Now an error symbol is displayed in View personal information disclosure section. What we hv to do

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
Can someone post pic of Invoice tab in Oasis portal??
Our Application was submitted on 10 December 2019 and status changed to In process on March 2020
Now an error symbol is displayed in View personal information disclosure section. What we hv to do
I can see that . what can we do

call me 7350728100

Sibil

Apr 15, 2020
I have read that if Invoice tab is disappeared ,Application is in 2nd process stage. Ours VIEW INVOICE tab is there

MAMR

Sep 30, 2018
I applied in SINP OID in January 2018 and still my application status is in process. My IELTS expired long back. Do I need to sit for IELTS again and need to upload the latest one in my account in any pointoftime?

Reactions: shipping

culkid

Dec 24, 2020
I applied in SINP OID in January 2018 and still my application status is in process. My IELTS expired long back. Do I need to sit for IELTS again and need to upload the latest one in my account in any pointoftime?
Hi, have you gotten nomination now?

Last edited: