17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Any new nominations or adr from this forum

Erwin Me

Sep 27, 2018
@daris25 or any other with information. I have a simple and complicated clarification:).

After nomination by SINP and receipt of ITA from CIC which means processing with CIC is ongoing. If the game composition changes is one required to contact SINP again or one will just inform CIC about the change and everything will be fine?

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I got my nomination approval from Saskatchewan province (occupation in demand category). I have also read about what to do next. However I want anyone who has gone through the process of submission of paper application to CIC to give me the complete list of necessary supporting documents needed by CIC.

Reactions: MAMR

harry2219

Aug 27, 2018
Hello i have uploaded my file on 2 nd january 2018 and also send the verification documents on april as per there requirement . Still havent recieved nomination called ambassy 2 times they are saying its in process what to do pls help

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello guys

I got my nomination approval from Saskatchewan province (occupation in demand category). I have also read about what to do next. However I want anyone who has gone through the process of submission of paper application to CIC to give me the complete list of necessary supporting documents needed by CIC.
Congratulation...

You must follow the same required docs as requested in what to do next. It is my advice don't follow others instruction because every case is unique and different from each other.

Generally, you must focus more on PCC because this time CIC will deeply go through with criminality checks and background details.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Congratulation...

You must follow the same required docs as requested in what to do next. It is my advice don't follow others instruction because every case is unique and different from each other.

Generally, you must focus more on PCC because this time CIC will deeply go through with criminality checks and background details.
Thank you for your valuable response. I was actually asking because I found out that some documents requested by SINP during the nomination process were not included in the list of documents requested by CIC. The documents that were not in CIC list include statement of account, employer reference letters, degree certificate and credential evaluation.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Honestly follow the CIC document list.

At SINP they were checking from NOC codes, employer references, reference letters, pay stubs, employment contract means all applicant employment/work related details SINP checked. One important thing is the bank statement which is very important in SINP process. In education details now SINP asking ECA as well.

At federal or CIC/IRCC stage, if they don't write for bank statement and education/ECA details then just add these details - like maximum you adding 5-6 pages for this. No need to add employer or work details e.g reference letters etc.

Include all documents in English with clear copies or original as requested. Sign the forms where necessary.

Before sending the package, I suggest take 2-3 days and check complete file daily to avoid any further delay in the process. Any single missed SIGNATURE can return the file.

Good luck

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Honestly follow the CIC document list.

At SINP they were checking from NOC codes, employer references, reference letters, pay stubs, employment contract means all applicant employment/work related details SINP checked. One important thing is the bank statement which is very important in SINP process. In education details now SINP asking ECA as well.

At federal or CIC/IRCC stage, if they don't write for bank statement and education/ECA details then just add these details - like maximum you adding 5-6 pages for this. No need to add employer or work details e.g reference letters etc.

Include all documents in English with clear copies or original as requested. Sign the forms where necessary.

Before sending the package, I suggest take 2-3 days and check complete file daily to avoid any further delay in the process. Any single missed SIGNATURE can return the file.

Good luck
Thank you!

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
My NOC is 0124

My file in the process from Jan 2018. Is there anyone who got the nomination under this NOC 0124 advertisement and Marketing.

I think it been long enough now as fewer my colleague with the same submission time they have already received their outcomes.

I am bit warried now with my file as they have not asked for single time for anything yet.

Can you anyone suggest me what shall I do next.

I have my representative who is registered member of Canada.

Thanks In advance.

KAVI KUMAR

Feb 17, 2018
Hi there,

I sent my paper application (PR) as per checklist provided after getting my PNP nomination from Saskethewan. As per DHL courier the hard copy is already received by CIC office in nova Scotia on 18th Oct,2018 but I have not received any UCI no. or AOR to track my application. More over my nomination is expired on 20th Jan,2019. Can anyone tell when can I except my UCI and further processing time ???

Thanks

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Se
Hi there,

I sent my paper application (PR) as per checklist provided after getting my PNP nomination from Saskethewan. As per DHL courier the hard copy is already received by CIC office in nova Scotia on 18th Oct,2018 but I have not received any UCI no. or AOR to track my application. More over my nomination is expired on 20th Jan,2019. Can anyone tell when can I except my UCI and further processing time ???

Thanks
e now days they are issuing AOR very slowly, and it takes 90 days..hope u will get very soon because October 30 th file received candidate received AOR in last week. u can join our WHATSAAP group ( follow my signature)