+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP JANUARY -2018 APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE

krumali90

Apr 21, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have one query, if i receive my ITA in SINP_EE category and meanwhile i have changed my agent so my EE file number has now been changed.What to do in this situaton?? As i got ITA for the old file number

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
Dear daris

I applied on Jan 1 2018 SINP OID.
Still in Process when I Sent the email to
immigration@gov.sk.ca. on 17 Oct 2018

I got the below mentioned reply the same reply I got in Aug 2018

Thank you for your inquiry.

The application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time; if you wish to submit any further documentation, please do so as soon as possible to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca quoting your name, birthdate, and file number.

I would like to know what is happening we are at the 43 weeks almost 10 months has gone. There is no decision on file .

Could you please let us know how much time to get the nomination.

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
Dear daris

I applied on Jan 1 2018 SINP OID.
Still in Process when I Sent the email to
immigration@gov.sk.ca. on 17 Oct 2018

I got the below mentioned reply the same reply I got in Aug 2018

Thank you for your inquiry.

The application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time; if you wish to submit any further documentation, please do so as soon as possible to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca quoting your name, birthdate, and file number.

I would like to know what is happening we are at the 43 weeks almost 10 months has gone. There is no decision on file .

Could you please let us know how much time to get the nomination.
Dear Daris

Thank you for sharing your timeline.

This is same situation of mine as my SINP PNP submited in Jan and it is a still in proccess.

I assume certain occupation files are on the hold by them.

Would you mind sharing your NOC ?

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
Dear Daris

This is same situation of mine as my SINP PNP submited in Jan and it is a still in proccess.

My NOC is 1123

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
My NOC is 1123
Dear Daris,

I assume my NOC is 0124 which is advertisment and Marketing simmilarly to yours hence, it is something they are thinking I guess for advertsiment and marketing occupation hence they have not made decision yet.

Moreover, If you can see they have even removed this occupation form their occupation demand list obviously becouse they got more file submited for this occupation in last January. This could result that they want to hire this occupation people letter on when they will need hence, I think delay in nomination.

This is my opinion.

Regards,
Mike

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Dear Daris

See my noc is 0423, applied in august 2017, received nomination in august 2018, some noctakesmore time to get nomination.compare to OID SINP EE is faster.

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear All,

I tried to apply for SINP express entry stream but during the application it shows only those NOC options which are listed in "Occupations in demand" list.

I always thought that SINP express entry option is open for everyone who score min 60 marks on SINP assessment grid. But if it is also applicable only for the "Occupations in demand" list candidates then I don't understand the difference between express entry & "Occupations in demand" category.

Could someone clarify on this query. Also if someone could add me in the whatsapp group for SINP. +971565118333.

kushsunny

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
My NOC is 1123
I also have same noc and applied in same intake as you and still waiting. I have submitted adr on 19th feb but no news after then.

Did you get adr? In which field you have bachelor degree,? And in which field you have master degree ?

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
I also have same noc and applied in same intake as you and still waiting. I have submitted adr on 19th feb but no news after then.

Did you get adr? In which field you have bachelor degree,? And in which field you have master degree ?
I still not get anything . In your ADR what the had demanded .

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
No ADR only in process. I am fed up with these people. They are just passing the time people are ready for the rejection but they are not doing their work in average timelines. Number of times I had emailed them but got the automated reply only.

They must be replying to the candidate since we had paid the of CAD 300. You can't send the automated reply after 10 months

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
No ADR only in process. I am fed up with these people. They are just passing the time people are ready for the rejection but they are not doing their work in average timelines. Number of times I had emailed them but got the automated reply only.

They must be replying to the candidate since we had paid the of CAD 300. You can't send the automated reply after 10 months
See SINP is issuing nominations based on labour market needs, if u r noc is weak in labour market, surely they hold the application

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
See SINP is issuing nominations based on labour market needs, if u r noc is weak in labour market, surely they hold the application
Thank you for your reply. When we applied that option was opened - right . Then whatever they have to give them nomination.

I don't think that marketing profile is weak this profile is very strong over the finance generation and other operations of the profile.