+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Invitation to Submit an application

umarrasheed

Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys, I got an ITA for SINP OID in December. I have since submitted my application and awaiting nomination. Please I will like to ask the duration of the waiting time before nomination from anyone who has recently passed this stage or with a grounded knowledge of the process. Thank you as I await a swift response.
Hi,Could you please share with me the process , I alsot got ITA on 20th June But I am confusded that do i need to submit proof of funds also ,and where do I need to submit the application ?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Dear All,

I enrolled and submitted to register in SINP, I got an email with letter stating that

"Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Your Expression of Interest to the SINP‐ Express Entry sub‐category has been selected and
you are invited to submit a formal application for review."

What does this means ? When I login in my SINP account there is no notification. How do we submit an formal application ? Pls guide me

Regards
Mustafa Bhatia
Bhai Hussain here am a bhori. Did you specifically applied to SNIP or you got an invitation from them. Also what was your CRS score am planning to apply in a month or two my crs would be around 351-400 is it possible to apply under snip at this score and did u get a pr.
Hope to here from you soon.

rooparani.au

Oct 18, 2019
Dear All, I too received a Invite to Apply from SINP under On-Demand Occupation List. Not sure how to proceed further. Could one of you help me.