+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP invitation error query

Amit Joshi

Nov 20, 2019
Question:Currently I have SINP profile with 68 points and my date of birth is August 30,1984 so till the August the points were 70. As per the last draw i have received the invitation to apply by the immigration department, and the draw was issued with the 69 points.

Now the dilemma is weather to accept the invitation or not. Because as per the system my points are 68 and the last draw was with 69 points.Then how its possible that i have received the invitation!!!

Furthermore, the situation is like if i accept and proceed than they might find this inappropriate and profile error or something and if i don;t accept than i might miss few draws for the next 60 days.

Kindly guide me regarding the same.

Thanking you very much in advance.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Question:Currently I have SINP profile with 68 points and my date of birth is August 30,1984 so till the August the points were 70. As per the last draw i have received the invitation to apply by the immigration department, and the draw was issued with the 69 points.

Now the dilemma is weather to accept the invitation or not. Because as per the system my points are 68 and the last draw was with 69 points.Then how its possible that i have received the invitation!!!

Furthermore, the situation is like if i accept and proceed than they might find this inappropriate and profile error or something and if i don;t accept than i might miss few draws for the next 60 days.

Kindly guide me regarding the same.

Thanking you very much in advance.
You have received your ITA based on the information you provided in your EOI. You should not worry about the draw and its points mentioned. If you have received an ITA, you should go ahead and submit your application. If you were not there, someone else could have got that Invite and wasting that invite is not advisable.

Amit Joshi

Nov 20, 2019
You have received your ITA based on the information you provided in your EOI. You should not worry about the draw and its points mentioned. If you have received an ITA, you should go ahead and submit your application. If you were not there, someone else could have got that Invite and wasting that invite is not advisable.
But issue is that what if the invitation was sent due to a system error / IT error?? If I accept then there are chances that SINP will reject my application and can ban me for 2 years.. so what to do??

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
But issue is that what if the invitation was sent due to a system error / IT error?? If I accept then there are chances that SINP will reject my application and can ban me for 2 years.. so what to do??
Then you should write directly to SINP seeking validation of your ITA.

titititi

Oct 12, 2019
it`s possible that it was a system error and it`s even possible that they find out and reject your application, but there is not a possibility of banning you as you did not misrepresent or something and it was their mistake. what if you did not even know about the minimum score of that draw?because it`s not your responsibility to check that! so don`t worry about that. you have two choices: 1) take your chance and submit your full application and accept the risk of rejection and missing draws during at least 3 next months , 2) write them about that and ask for help as soon as possible.

Reactions: ArGo