+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP INTL SKILLED WORKER EE SUB-CATEGORY - FOR JANUARY 2016 APPLICANTS ! ! !

shovz

Nov 22, 2015
limejuice said:
Hello Shovz,

Welcome to our forum,kabayan :) Thanks for sharing your app status. It seems that January applicants are almost have App Received status. Let us hope for the next coming weeks that it will turn to in process and nomination.

Can you pls share your first 5 digits? If you wont mind. Thanks! :)

Sharing below..
Application Number : 11013**
Application Received : January 4

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Thank you, Shovz.

I am just wondering howcome the one with app number in series 11015** got in process earlier than our series. hehe. I am thinking that they will take a look first for the earliest to submit.

Anyone who has an idea about how SINP picks who are the first in line to process or it is randomly selected?

Comment below if you have ideas or experiences, help us find out. :)

journey namin

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello Journey,

NOC 2131 - Civil Engineers needs license for SINP - as per SINP guide, and they will reject your application on basis of license requirement
Here what you need to do
Apply for NOC 2234 Construction estimators which does not need license and while applying put the six years for NOC 2234
They will count points for for NOC 2234 and not for NOC 1121
Try to check NOC 4163 instead of NOC 1121 and match and tweak your roles and responsibilities as per NOC 4163

Charan
Thanks Sharan...I'll look on that possibility.

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
limejuice said:
Thanks for sharing so we can have some basis how they pick our applications to be processed. I wonder if they follow the app number sequence. They seemed to skip my app number? :(
I am excited as well. Minsan napapanaginipan ko na. hehehe. ;D

Basta update na lang tayo dito.
Yup, goodluck sa atin mga kabayans :)

Antratsit

Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-05-2016
Passport Req..
Hi, friends!
I am also Jan 2016 applicant.
I submitted my app on 3rd January. :D
My status app. received.
# of app is 11008**

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Thanks for sharing Antratsit. :)
Wow... you are one of the earliest applicants so far. I submitted mine on Jan 4. Let's hope our diligence pays off soon. ;)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
limejuice said:
Thank you, Shovz.

I am just wondering howcome the one with app number in series 11015** got in process earlier than our series. hehe. I am thinking that they will take a look first for the earliest to submit.

Anyone who has an idea about how SINP picks who are the first in line to process or it is randomly selected?

Hi kabayan, it doesn't seem to be FIFO strictly, but there is an advantage for submitting within the first few weeks. But SINP is one of the fastest PNPs to nominate, from my observations around this forum. Good luck! :)

NanaJ

Oct 20, 2015
Hello guys,

I submitted on 2nd January 2016,app no is 11006 and its still application received.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
bellaluna said:
Hi kabayan, it doesn't seem to be FIFO strictly, but there is an advantage for submitting within the first few weeks. But SINP is one of the fastest PNPs to nominate, from my observations around this forum. Good luck! :)

hi bellaluna,

I see. I was a bit worried if the sequencing is FIFO and they did skip our series.hehe. I submitted mine as soon as the sinp site updated their treshold intake. Some did submit their app as early as January 3.

I heard so much about SINP having the fastest nominations and offers great opportunities to those who dream to live in Canada.

Thanks kabayan for sharing.

By the way, what is your stream?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
NanaJ said:
Hello guys,

I submitted on 2nd January 2016,app no is 11006 and its still application received.
Hi NanaJ,

Thanks for sharing. You are now the earliest bird, so far, I know who submitted an application for January 2016 intake.
That is great! Let's wish for our best before January 2016 ends...hopefully...
Let us hear from each other. Good luck! :)

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
limejuice said:
Thank you, Shovz.

Hello Limejuice,

Usually it is first come first serve basis, but the trend i observed in Jan 16 intake is they are checking for duplicate Applicants.
Suppose if an Applicant has two application one in last year and also they have applied in Jan 16 intake also they are clearing those.
and changing both the application to "in process" and asking them to withdraw one.

Can you please let me know who is the person with app number in series 11015** and we can ask him how he application changed to
"in process" ?

Regards

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
charan_yalala said:
Hello Limejuice,

Usually it is first come first serve basis, but the trend i observed in Jan 16 intake is they are checking for duplicate Applicants.
Suppose if an Applicant has two application one in last year and also they have applied in Jan 16 intake also they are clearing those.
and changing both the application to "in process" and asking them to withdraw one.

Can you please let me know who is the person with app number in series 11015** and we can ask him how he application changed to
"in process" ?

Regards
Hello charan,

I sent him/her a PM before to confirm his app number series. He said he got 11015**. Since a lot of SINP Jan 2016 applicants are sharing their first 5 digits app number, I guess it would not cause any harm to divulge who he/she is. (I hope the person wont really mind.hehe ;D ).
But this may be helpful to applicants like us so we may learn the factors how SINP processes our application. You may ask rksingh30 for this and pls share it here. Thanks! :D

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi folks,

i applied in this jan 2016 and in the intake.But i have a stupid problem with my reference letter. I actually work for whole of the week full time except sundays. The reference letter says i work full time 50 hours a week. I work for more than 50 hours in a week because i work on a task based job, i mean, i have to work on the given task per day and could not leave the office until i do not complete my task. Simply speaking, i have to reach the office at 9 A.m and cannot leave the office until the task is complete. Sometimes i have to stay in the office till mid night. Office time is 9 to 5 Pm.

I have heard that in Canada, there is a trend of 40 hours a week job and reference letters are made for the 40 hours a week, not more than this. Now i am in the tensions that i did not pay attention to this and did this stupid thing of not to correct 50 hours and mention 48 hours. If i correct this in the reference letter, this means that i am backing out of my first statement. Very much confused about this issue. What should i do now....!? Please suggest.

Secondly, there is a mistake in the job responsibilities. There is a technology called RS in which i work but the typist has typed this technology as RX. Just a typing error which i did not notice and sent the reference letter to SINP.

These are the two issues and i am confused about. If i explain these two things to SINP, this means i am highlighting my own mistakes, otherwise, This is possible that the file officer may not notice these two things and consider it accordingly!

Please suggest me some thing! em very tensed here in this matter!

Regard!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
limejuice said:
hi bellaluna,

I see. I was a bit worried if the sequencing is FIFO and they did skip our series.hehe. I submitted mine as soon as the sinp site updated their treshold intake. Some did submit their app as early as January 3.

I heard so much about SINP having the fastest nominations and offers great opportunities to those who dream to live in Canada.

Thanks kabayan for sharing.

By the way, what is your stream?
Have you seen the SINP timeline spreadsheet? Just request access from the owner; it'll be given to you. :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwilYOq4h_L96DHtvJ4hD6BX0GPRMhTrgMe78jjV3LI/edit?pli=1#gid=103042255

I was nominated for the EE June 2015 stream. Would've taken me 3 months for the nomination if I submitted the additional docs (PoF) ASAP, but I didn't. I chose to accept OINP nomination instead.

So just as long as your application is good and complete, you should expect your SINP nomination too. Good luck! :)

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

i applied in this jan 2016 and in the intake.But i have a stupid problem with my reference letter. I actually work for whole of the week full time except sundays. The reference letter says i work full time 50 hours a week. I work for more than 50 hours in a week because i work on a task based job, i mean, i have to work on the given task per day and could not leave the office until i do not complete my task. Simply speaking, i have to reach the office at 9 A.m and cannot leave the office until the task is complete. Sometimes i have to stay in the office till mid night. Office time is 9 to 5 Pm.

I have heard that in Canada, there is a trend of 40 hours a week job and reference letters are made for the 40 hours a week, not more than this. Now i am in the tensions that i did not pay attention to this and did this stupid thing of not to correct 50 hours and mention 48 hours. If i correct this in the reference letter, this means that i am backing out of my first statement. Very much confused about this issue. What should i do now....!? Please suggest.

Secondly, there is a mistake in the job responsibilities. There is a technology called RS in which i work but the typist has typed this technology as RX. Just a typing error which i did not notice and sent the reference letter to SINP.

These are the two issues and i am confused about. If i explain these two things to SINP, this means i am highlighting my own mistakes, otherwise, This is possible that the file officer may not notice these two things and consider it accordingly!

Please suggest me some thing! em very tensed here in this matter!

Regard!
Because of the typo me too typed 50 instead of 40 hours shall i correct it..plz help