+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP INTL SKILLED WORKER EE SUB-CATEGORY - FOR JANUARY 2016 APPLICANTS ! ! !

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Please suggest guyz my noc is 4011 university lecturer nd in my job reference letter i specified 50 hours per week however i work for 48 hours per week ..is it ok or shall i correct it..i did not specify my salary also..is it mandatory

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

i applied in this jan 2016 and in the intake.But i have a stupid problem with my reference letter. I actually work for whole of the week full time except sundays. The reference letter says i work full time 50 hours a week. I work for more than 50 hours in a week because i work on a task based job, i mean, i have to work on the given task per day and could not leave the office until i do not complete my task. Simply speaking, i have to reach the office at 9 A.m and cannot leave the office until the task is complete. Sometimes i have to stay in the office till mid night. Office time is 9 to 5 Pm.

I have heard that in Canada, there is a trend of 40 hours a week job and reference letters are made for the 40 hours a week, not more than this. Now i am in the tensions that i did not pay attention to this and did this stupid thing of not to correct 50 hours and mention 48 hours. If i correct this in the reference letter, this means that i am backing out of my first statement. Very much confused about this issue. What should i do now....!? Please suggest.

Secondly, there is a mistake in the job responsibilities. There is a technology called RS in which i work but the typist has typed this technology as RX. Just a typing error which i did not notice and sent the reference letter to SINP.

These are the two issues and i am confused about. If i explain these two things to SINP, this means i am highlighting my own mistakes, otherwise, This is possible that the file officer may not notice these two things and consider it accordingly!

Please suggest me some thing! em very tensed here in this matter!

Regard!
I think you dont need to worry about the number of hours you declared. There is nothing wrong in telling the truth.

Your second concern, I think we need some expert advise about this. It guess it makes a difference, RS instead of RX.
Guys please, help him what is the best thing to do.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
bellaluna said:
Have you seen the SINP timeline spreadsheet? Just request access from the owner; it'll be given to you. :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwilYOq4h_L96DHtvJ4hD6BX0GPRMhTrgMe78jjV3LI/edit?pli=1#gid=103042255

I was nominated for the EE June 2015 stream. Would've taken me 3 months for the nomination if I submitted the additional docs (PoF) ASAP, but I didn't. I chose to accept OINP nomination instead.

So just as long as your application is good and complete, you should expect your SINP nomination too. Good luck! :)

Yes. I added myself in the spreadsheet. It is interesting how applicant varies from their timelines (though they are in same month of intake) and mostly have been nominated.

That is supposed to be a swift nomination for you, too, if you did. Based on their website, SINP processing time (average) is 2.8 months. Blessed for those who got as early as 1.5 months! Good to know, you are nominated in OINP. Have you landed already?

My application, in my assessment :D, is complete and good. Hopefully, I will be nominated sooooon and with the others as well. Very exciting.hehe. :)

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
sherlin62 said:
Is specifying salary mandatory in job reference letter..can somebody suggest this plz
Hi sherlin,

Based on SINP EE App Guide:

Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human
Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book
or other official government documents.
Each letter should indicate the following:
 your job position and dates of employment;
 your main duties/responsibilities;
 the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
 the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

Salary/compensation is not required but in my case, I included my monthly salary in my LOR plus the impt details mentioned above.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
limejuice said:
Hi sherlin,

Based on SINP EE Guide:

Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human
Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book
or other official government documents.
Each letter should indicate the following:
 your job position and dates of employment;
 your main duties/responsibilities;
 the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
 the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

Salary/compensation is not required but in my case, I included my monthly salary in my LOE plus the impt details mentioned above.
Thankyou so much for your help

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
sherlin62 said:
Thankyou so much for your help
No worries. :D We are here to help each other.
Are you an SINP January 2016 applicant, too?

Good luck!

Nabaraj

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
limejuice said:
Hello Shovz,

Welcome to our forum,kabayan :) Thanks for sharing your app status. It seems that January 2016 applicants are almost have App Received status. Let us hope for the next coming weeks that it will turn to in process and nomination.

Can you pls share your first 5 digits? If you wont mind. Thanks! :)
yeah that's 11007++

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi folks,

I need your help in filling the Generic form. On page 6 of the Generic form, there is a declaration below the : Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination

I (First name, Last name) _______________________ on behalf of myself and all dependents included in this application, authorize CIC Canada to share the information collected in this application as well as the supporting documentation with provincial and territorial authorities with responsibility for immigration for the purpose of the Immigration And Refugee Act.

In the pdf of this form, i tried to fill in the blank space of first name and last name, but i could not type in this blank space. I want to know that do the applicant has to fill this blank space of first name and last name in applicant's own hand writing...?

Enlighten me with your opinion!
Regards!

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

I need your help in filling the Generic form. On page 6 of the Generic form, there is a declaration below the : Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination

I (First name, Last name) _______________________ on behalf of myself and all dependents included in this application, authorize CIC Canada to share the information collected in this application as well as the supporting documentation with provincial and territorial authorities with responsibility for immigration for the purpose of the Immigration And Refugee Act.

In the pdf of this form, i tried to fill in the blank space of first name and last name, but i could not type in this blank space. I want to know that do the applicant has to fill this blank space of first name and last name in applicant's own hand writing...?

Enlighten me with your opinion!
Regards!
Print the form, fill in by hand, scan and upload. Do the same with all documents you can not fill electonically.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Blanka said:
Print the form, fill in by hand, scan and upload. Do the same with all documents you can not fill electonically.
Thanx for the help Blanka, got it!

Regards!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
limejuice said:
Yes. I added myself in the spreadsheet. It is interesting how applicant varies from their timelines (though they are in same month of intake) and mostly have been nominated.

That is supposed to be a swift nomination for you, too, if you did. Based on their website, SINP processing time (average) is 2.8 months. Blessed for those who got as early as 1.5 months! Good to know, you are nominated in OINP. Have you landed already?

My application, in my assessment :D, is complete and good. Hopefully, I will be nominated sooooon and with the others as well. Very exciting.hehe. :)
I'm still in the CIC/PR application stage. For me, it's even more agonizing than the nomination stage, but YMMV. ;)

Once your app gets to "In Process" you may also want to check the Settlement Funds tabs to see if they've done the conversion.

Jan 18, 2016
Greetings All,
I'm new to these area. Applied my EOI in EE program in Nov 2015, I have a score of 360. Just came to know about the SINP program.
I was just reading through the post and realised that this is pretty dynamic and very helpful group.
Hence, decided to post my request for help/clarifications here.

My request to experienced folks to enlighten me:

1. Can I apply for SINP program now? If yes, how, any inputs would help?
2. Any other options for me to land in Canada ASAP?
3. Any inputs for me to improve my score?

I sincerely appreciate all your help in advance.

Wishes - Abhi

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I completed Bachelor of Science without computer which is not related to my intended occupation. I applied with NOC 2282 (User Support Tech) on the basis of my One year Computer Diploma and I have a sufficient experience in this field. I submitted the OID form on 04/01/2016. Am I eligible to get my Education credentials 20 points on behalf of my Bachelor's degree. Please clarify frnds.