+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - occupation in demand Sub-Category

krishna03

Oct 12, 2015
Dear All,

I have filed my SINP on 25th sep 2015 under occupation in demand Sub category.

I have seen previously that the processing time would be 3.5 months but now the SINP average processing time shows 7.2 months.

I am really confused and devastated...........Request you to Please suggest.

Anybody got any update on this.

Thanks in Advance.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
krishna03 said:
Dear All,

I have filed my SINP on 25th sep 2015 under occupation in demand Sub category.

I have seen previously that the processing time would be 3.5 months but now the SINP average processing time shows 7.2 months.

I am really confused and devastated...........Request you to Please suggest.

Anybody got any update on this.

Thanks in Advance.
No need to be confused and devastated. SINP is currently busy in clearing the backlog of EE applications. Once completed they will crack on sept 2015 applications.

If you are in a hurry then OINP is another option for you but they charge CAD1500 for application processing and you have to have job offer from Ontario province. Since SINP is free so be patient as the whole SINP and CIC process is a game of patience.

krishna03

Oct 12, 2015
We all know Saskatchewan accept a limited number of application each year with their world popular category "international skilled worker - occupation in demand". We also know it's a unique scheme that has many benefit including a lightening fast application process in CIC stage because of SINP's transparent selection process. To get SINP nomination sometime can be very tricky.
From my side there are some Basic but MUST have rules of getting SINP Nomination.

1) Make sure you have enough points which is now 60 to get yourself into the pool.

2) Remember, you MUST have maintained the required fund for at least last three months from the date of your submission. Without this you WON'T get nomination. SINP is very strict on settlement fund. Don't waste a slot if your don't have this. Leave it for others who deserve.

3) If your occupation is NOT related to your filed of study than forget about SINP. No point of applying and wasting the slot.

4) If your occupation is regulated and required license and you DON'T have license than you WON'T get the nomination. Again, forget about SINP and leave this slot for deceiving candidate.

5) Send ONLY a complete application. Recent trend shows that SINP is now very strict about the application compliance. If it's not complete your application will be Returned. Any nonsense excuse like " There were no option to upload " will NOT work.

6) Whatever the slot is, 500 or 1000. Remember it fills up very quickly. To get it cracked it's always advisable to upload all required documents into their online portal and wait for the new scheme to launch. They normally stats accepting files of occupation in demand on 2nd January 8:00:00 AM Sask. time. Hit submit button just after 8:00:01. They only allow new application in a specific scheme until quota reaches so it's risk free.
**Please make sure there wasn't any policy changes or additional documents requirements in the new scheme. In case of some minimal changes update the online profile quickly before submission.

Apply for SINP nomination only if you intend to live in there. Leaving the province just after landing for no reason will cause many problem and can complicate your life in canada initially. Which wouldn't be a good starts of your new journey.

Go thru the SINP guideline very carefully. Study beforehand to avoid disappointments.

Wish you all the future Saskatchewanian a very best of luck.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
krishna03 said:
We all know Saskatchewan accept a limited number of application each year with their world popular category "international skilled worker - occupation in demand". We also know it's a unique scheme that has many benefit including a lightening fast application process in CIC stage because of SINP's transparent selection process. To get SINP nomination sometime can be very tricky.
From my side there are some Basic but MUST have rules of getting SINP Nomination.

1) Make sure you have enough points which is now 60 to get yourself into the pool.

2) Remember, you MUST have maintained the required fund for at least last three months from the date of your submission. Without this you WON'T get nomination. SINP is very strict on settlement fund. Don't waste a slot if your don't have this. Leave it for others who deserve.

3) If your occupation is NOT related to your filed of study than forget about SINP. No point of applying and wasting the slot.

4) If your occupation is regulated and required license and you DON'T have license than you WON'T get the nomination. Again, forget about SINP and leave this slot for deceiving candidate.

5) Send ONLY a complete application. Recent trend shows that SINP is now very strict about the application compliance. If it's not complete your application will be Returned. Any nonsense excuse like " There were no option to upload " will NOT work.

6) Whatever the slot is, 500 or 1000. Remember it fills up very quickly. To get it cracked it's always advisable to upload all required documents into their online portal and wait for the new scheme to launch. They normally stats accepting files of occupation in demand on 2nd January 8:00:00 AM Sask. time. Hit submit button just after 8:00:01. They only allow new application in a specific scheme until quota reaches so it's risk free.
**Please make sure there wasn't any policy changes or additional documents requirements in the new scheme. In case of some minimal changes update the online profile quickly before submission.

Apply for SINP nomination only if you intend to live in there. Leaving the province just after landing for no reason will cause many problem and can complicate your life in canada initially. Which wouldn't be a good starts of your new journey.

Go thru the SINP guideline very carefully. Study beforehand to avoid disappointments.

What's a point of replicating someone else message here?? Hope you are not devastated, confused and upset anymore

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna03 said:

Are you sure about the point no.3 mentioned above?
Could you please provide a link to the site where it is specified that the job and experience has to be in the field of study for SINP?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
letstry said:
Are you sure about the point no.3 mentioned above?
Could you please provide a link to the site where it is specified that the job and experience has to be in the field of study for SINP?
It is correct, se link
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand

•You must have at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years related to your field of education or training and in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.

Gemondrock

Nov 7, 2015
Hi!
While filling out online forms under this sub category - I found this on Step 9 (Passport)
"Please enter the following information as it appears on the applicant's passport. If the applicant has more than one passport, please add another record by clicking on "Create another Passport screen" to the right. You must attach a copy of each of the applicant's passports before you submit this application to the SINP. You will be required to provide copies of your family members' passports later in this application."
However, I can't find the point where the documents about the spouse (Birth Certificate of Spouse/Passport of Spouse) are warranted. Please suggest how should I incorporate those documents.

TIA. :)

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Gemondrock said:
Hi!
While filling out online forms under this sub category - I found this on Step 9 (Passport)
"Please enter the following information as it appears on the applicant's passport. If the applicant has more than one passport, please add another record by clicking on "Create another Passport screen" to the right. You must attach a copy of each of the applicant's passports before you submit this application to the SINP. You will be required to provide copies of your family members' passports later in this application."
However, I can't find the point where the documents about the spouse (Birth Certificate of Spouse/Passport of Spouse) are warranted. Please suggest how should I incorporate those documents.

TIA. :)
When u will make ur family member screen click on next arrow or edit/change family member screen tab ..then it will take u the sub-section related to family member's info like birth , passport and federal forms req for spouse....u are required to upload spouse documents there

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Anyone from SEP-OID-15 batch got any update from SINP recently. I applied 23 sep-OID-15 and still in application received. What a ghost situation it is ?

Without solving 1000 OID applicants they take 500 more OID applications. What a scenario.

feeling so bad .

gsvirk

Nov 30, 2015
i am september 2015 occupation-in-demand category applicant.i have a query regarding Settlement Funds.Which kind of verification SINP do regarding Funds.Is they verify PAN number, address and Father name/Spouse name etc.

gsvirk

Nov 30, 2015
i am september 2015 occupation in demand my file is in process. i send my Bank FD through email to sasketchwan authority. but there is no update in oasis account. Is they updated the documents in oasis account

Naeem222

Jun 16, 2016
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me that what are the requirements for the close relative member for Saskatchewan PNP, in International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand. The link says this

"Close relative in Saskatchewan
The applicant or accompanying spouse has a close relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Saskatchewan. Close relatives include:
Parents,
Siblings,
Grandparents,
Aunts and uncles,
Nieces and nephews,
Cousins, and
Step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships.

The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed in this Application Guide
Please tell me what are these requirements for the family member living in Saskatchewan. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards:
Naeem Ahmed

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Naeem222 said:
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me that what are the requirements for the close relative member for Saskatchewan PNP, in International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand. The link says this

"Close relative in Saskatchewan
The applicant or accompanying spouse has a close relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Saskatchewan. Close relatives include:
Parents,
Siblings,
Grandparents,
Aunts and uncles,
Nieces and nephews,
Cousins, and
Step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships.

The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed in this Application Guide
Please tell me what are these requirements for the family member living in Saskatchewan. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards:
Naeem Ahmed
Would you please stop replicating the same question on various SINP threads. All of your queries are answered here.

http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85140-ISW%20Application%20Guide%20(No%20Job)%20(06-May-16).pdf

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
arsal385 said:
Would you please stop replicating the same question on various SINP threads. All of your queries are answered here.

http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85140-ISW%20Application%20Guide%20(No%20Job)%20(06-May-16).pdf
Hey Guys
I am working in Dubai as a civil engineer since 5 years and want to immigrate through SINP Category. I know that SINP has sub categories like SINP Express entry, OID etc. My CRS score is 400 because of my IELTS score. I just want to know the process for SINP and which sub category is most suitable for me and also processing time for each category. Should I open my express entry profile and then apply for SINP, when it's open or is there any better quick option for me?
Since my CRS score is low and I want to know, which is the best and quick PNP program for me?