+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: INELIGIBLE- EVERYONE WHO APPLIED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW JOIN HERE!!

YOUMOU

Apr 21, 2020
yes this is the main reason...
Your whatsapp no. Please . I am on same boat.
In context of new EOI system, if this is the only reason of your rejection, then there is a chance for you.
Best of luck...
yes bro, that's the main reason...

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
"Applications under Second Review are processed according to a queue system. Due to the high volume of applications in the inventory, a Second Review will take 1 – 2 years to process from when the request is received. Depending on the details of the Second Review, there may be cases where the time to process can be longer than 2 years. In order for us to dedicate as much time as possible to conduct the reviews, we are not be able to provide repeated responses to your inquiries on the status of the application. Your patience is requested as we process your Second Review"

Yesterday received a draft response from them upon a follow-up email.
In layman’s terms, they are saying politely , quit bugging them by repeatedly sending update requests

Reactions: YOUMOU

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Hello.. any 2nd review applicant’s employer received verification email from program integrity unit recently?

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I suddenly got an email from the PIU yesterday (June 2018 1122 NOC intake, June 2019 Rejection for Work experience letter/mismatch issue, July 2018 appeal filed) requesting Employer Reference letter and proof of salary which was already in order now so I replied to them today. But, after I filed my appeal, I had accepted an arranged job in Ontario for which I am due to travel in Sep on work visa. But, now my worry is that as I had not informed SINP proactively that I have accepted a job in Ontario, so can this change their opinion to give me a PNP nomination even if now they find docs are in order Or can it conflict with my work permit in anyways? I am concerned that I don't end up jeopardizing what I have in hand as ultimately the goal is to get PR whether in SK or ON.

Can someone advise if I should inform SINP about this job which I accepted while waiting for the decision to gain some Canadian experience in some letter of explanation? And, will I still remain eligible to accept a nomination from SINP while I am on a work permit in Ontario?

Lastly, how long do you think they can take after I have responded to their query today?

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi Guys,
My timeline :

NOC - 0601

SINP - EE

Points - 83/100

ITA Received - 25/09/2019
File Submitted - 08/11/2019
In Process - 29/11/2019

29/07/2020 - Profile Ineligible

My Education : Masters in Science (Microbiology), Batchelor's in Science (Microbiology) - WES Report - Double Batchelor's Degree,

Work Experience - 8 Years Experience ( Designations : Sales Manager/ Area Business Manager).

Companies - I worked for Laboratory Diagnostics, Medical devices and Laboratory consumables, related companies in Healthcare (Indian and UAE companies).

In a letter from SINP, they stated below reason :

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
The documented proof of your settlement funds does not meet the SINP documentation
requirement. Additional verification is required to complete assessment, however, it has been
determined that no further verification request will be made as the SINP has concluded you do not
meet the Work Experience criteria

Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. Our assessment shows that you did not
meet the SINP requirements related to education for NOC 0601‐Corporate Sales Managers. As
stated on our website, you must have completed a university degree or college diploma in business
or in a related field with a specialization in sales.

MY QUERIES ARE FOLLOWING :

1) SHOULD I SEND A DETAILED EXPLANATION TO SINP VIA EMAIL (MORE PROOFS THAT MY EDUCATION IS MATCHING THE DUTIES AND PRODUCT RANGE I AM HANDLING FOR ALL THE COMPANIES) ?

2) ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE SUGGESTION ?

THANK YOU,

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi Guys,
My timeline :

NOC - 0601

SINP - EE

Points - 83/100

In Process - 29/11/2019

My Education : Masters in Science (Microbiology), Batchelor's in Science (Microbiology) - WES Report - Double Batchelor's Degree,

Work Experience - 8 Years Experience ( Designations : Sales Manager/ Area Business Manager).

Companies - I worked for Laboratory Diagnostics, Medical devices and Laboratory consumables, related companies in Healthcare (Indian and UAE companies).

Requirements not met:

The documented proof of your settlement funds does not meet the SINP documentation
requirement. Additional verification is required to complete assessment, however, it has been
determined that no further verification request will be made as the SINP has concluded you do not

You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. Our assessment shows that you did not
meet the SINP requirements related to education for NOC 0601‐Corporate Sales Managers. As
stated on our website, you must have completed a university degree or college diploma in business

1) SHOULD I SEND A DETAILED EXPLANATION TO SINP VIA EMAIL (MORE PROOFS THAT MY EDUCATION IS MATCHING THE DUTIES AND PRODUCT RANGE I AM HANDLING FOR ALL THE COMPANIES) ?

THANK YOU,
It is unfortunate. But, It is clearly visible that your education doesn’t match with sales. Honestly, they are right and accept it. And please look for alternate options.

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Guys,
My timeline :

NOC - 0601

SINP - EE

Points - 83/100

In Process - 29/11/2019

Requirements not met:

THANK YOU,
As
or in a related field with a specialization in sales. - IF YOU HAVE THIS, SEND A DETAILED EXPLANATION FILING AN APPEAL WITH THEM, THEN YOUR FILE WILL GO INTO 2ND LEVEL REVIEW WITH PIU TEAM.

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Have you looked at 6221?
HI Karam,
I strongly feel that I have selected wrong NOC - 0601 previously.

Further to it, I changes my NOC - 6221 and received an ITA.

Can you suggest if I need to apply any additional documentation as a supporting documentation supporting my wrong NOC selction.

Appreciate your valuable comments.

Thank you,