+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: INELIGIBLE- EVERYONE WHO APPLIED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW JOIN HERE!!

Lizliz

Feb 20, 2019
Please I got my mail yesterday Ineligible due to inadequate fund three month prior to my application.
I wanted to reapply for another EOI but its saying I have an active profile.
Please what do I need to do in order to be able to reapply for another EOI.
Please I really need help.

M.Ali.lhr

Oct 23, 2019
Please I got my mail yesterday Ineligible due to inadequate fund three month prior to my application.
I wanted to reapply for another EOI but its saying I have an active profile.
Please what do I need to do in order to be able to reapply for another EOI.
Please I really need help.
have your received any answer?? same happened with me as well. How to enter in the pool again??

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone after spending hours on searching online, I haven't seen much post or threads about SINP secondary review time frame and process progress. lets connect here and share progress and experience to help each other. So far below are my details :)

Applied SINP-OID: 22 Nov 2016 Noc 0714
IN-PROCESS: 23 NOV 2016
Fund Conversion: 8th DEC 2016
No docs requested
Ineligible letter: 24 JAN 2017 (work experience Not in Demand)
Requested Secondary review 25 Jan 2017
BACK in-Process for 2nd review: 26 Jan 2017 (received letter confirming review from SINP same day)
Hi Did you get any Conformation from SINP OID.

Lizliz

Feb 20, 2019
have your received any answer?? same happened with me as well. How to enter in the pool again??
Hello.
Yes, I sent a mail to sinp and they replied. So I will advise you send a mail and they will direct you what to do. But I hope you were not given number of days to wait?

Fmumtaz

Feb 10, 2019
I know an applicant got 2ndry review response(negative) after almost 3yrs of app & 2yrs of review app.
Myself waiting since Jan19 till date for my review decision while my intake was Jan18....
Zero recommendation for 2ndry review...

Reactions: Lizliz
Apr 3, 2017
I know an applicant got 2ndry review response(negative) after almost 3yrs of app & 2yrs of review app.
Myself waiting since Jan19 till date for my review decision while my intake was Jan18....
Zero recommendation for 2ndry review...
Hi,
I've applied on 1st Jan 2018 and I got an ineligible letter in June 2018. Applied for second review in July 2018 and its almost 2 years now.
I haven't heard anything from them till date. Everytime I send an email, they reply back with the same drafted reply.
I will update if I get to hear any piece of info from SINP. Cheers!

Reactions: Fmumtaz

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi,
I've applied on 1st Jan 2018 and I got an ineligible letter in June 2018. Applied for second review in July 2018 and its almost 2 years now.
I haven't heard anything from them till date. Everytime I send an email, they reply back with the same drafted reply.
I will update if I get to hear any piece of info from SINP. Cheers!
It is very important to understand what was the ineligible reason. If you are sure that SINP made mistake then only there is a chance of a positive decision. Otherwise reapply. Waiting for years may reduce your points also considering the age factor.

YOUMOU

Apr 21, 2020
My Application got ineligible due to POF ...The main reason was the currency fluctuation. The Immigration officer highlighted a single date "that I didn't maintain the minimum required Fund". As I realized about the fluctuation I put more money in my account and still it is maintained.
Applied for 2nd review Jul 2019
Applied for the second review and my application is now in-process again. Still, waiting for the result?

Apr 3, 2017
It is very important to understand what was the ineligible reason. If you are sure that SINP made mistake then only there is a chance of a positive decision. Otherwise reapply. Waiting for years may reduce your points also considering the age factor.
True, I totally agree with you.
Although I am 100 % confident about the mistake made my SINP, I can flash some lights on my application.
> Application -1st Jan 2018
> ADR Jan 2018 - Asked to provide updated bank statement and additional letters from 2 of my different companies to prove my employment.
> Ineligible May, 2018 - Reason- points could not be accorded to the experience(1st company) as the letter requested was not provided.
> Second review requested- June, 2018
> Second review acceptance letter sent by SINP in May 2019 and stated confirmation about the receipt of 2nd review in June 2018.
When Sinp requested for the letters from the companies, I have provided all the documents asked along with the e-mail.
Now they confirmed the receipt of all document, except one of the letters from my company. I am sure I have emailed them and also confirmed with the email sent to them earlier.
I've clarified that the letters were sent and also cited the email-drafted along with the list of documents and date.
Lets hope for the best. Fingers cross

Reactions: YOUMOU and Fmumtaz

Fmumtaz

Feb 10, 2019
"Applications under Second Review are processed according to a queue system. Due to the high volume of applications in the inventory, a Second Review will take 1 – 2 years to process from when the request is received. Depending on the details of the Second Review, there may be cases where the time to process can be longer than 2 years. In order for us to dedicate as much time as possible to conduct the reviews, we are not be able to provide repeated responses to your inquiries on the status of the application. Your patience is requested as we process your Second Review"

Yesterday received a draft response from them upon a follow-up email.

Reactions: YOUMOU
Apr 3, 2017
"Applications under Second Review are processed according to a queue system. Due to the high volume of applications in the inventory, a Second Review will take 1 – 2 years to process from when the request is received. Depending on the details of the Second Review, there may be cases where the time to process can be longer than 2 years. In order for us to dedicate as much time as possible to conduct the reviews, we are not be able to provide repeated responses to your inquiries on the status of the application. Your patience is requested as we process your Second Review"

Yesterday received a draft response from them upon a follow-up email.
Exactly, this is what I get everytime I send them an e-mail. I believe they do not disclose the status of the application.

YOUMOU

Apr 21, 2020
An assessed bank statement is from July 1 - November 17, 2018

Currency devalued against CAD (92 PK Rs on July 18 and Jumped to 102 on 29 October 2018)

Applied on October 29, 2018.

You have used the closing balance of 2,359,345.00 on your account. Your application was received on October 29, 2018, Your Immigration Officer cannot use that as the Officer has to go back 3 months prior to your actual application.

Per assessment, the minimum amount was not maintained for at least 3 months prior to your application. Of note, the lowest amount of 2,136,345 PKR was observed on your account on September 14, 2018. This is below the required minimum amount specified above.
Applied for the second review with detailed justification and my application is now in process 2nd review. Any chance of a positive response.

Fmumtaz

Feb 10, 2019
An assessed bank statement is from July 1 - November 17, 2018

Currency devalued against CAD (92 PK Rs on July 18 and Jumped to 102 on 29 October 2018)

Applied on October 29, 2018.

You have used the closing balance of 2,359,345.00 on your account. Your application was received on October 29, 2018, Your Immigration Officer cannot use that as the Officer has to go back 3 months prior to your actual application.

Per assessment, the minimum amount was not maintained for at least 3 months prior to your application. Of note, the lowest amount of 2,136,345 PKR was observed on your account on September 14, 2018. This is below the required minimum amount specified above.
Applied for the second review with detailed justification and my application is now in process 2nd review. Any chance of a positive response.
Your whatsapp no. Please . I am on same boat.
In context of new EOI system, if this is the only reason of your rejection, then there is a chance for you.
Best of luck...

Last edited:
Reactions: YOUMOU