+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP in demand occupation

Sk_immi

Oct 19, 2014
hello dear members,

I have a question regarding SINP INTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER program in demand occupation with no job offer, the quota for this category is 500 application per year, is that filled already? Because SINP Website says still 0 (updated on April 1st, 2015)

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sk_immi said:
hello dear members,

I have a question regarding SINP INTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER program in demand occupation with no job offer, the quota for this category is 500 application per year, is that filled already? Because SINP Website says still 0 (updated on April 1st, 2015)
Yes the quota of 500 is filled up on January 2, 2015 itself, on the day when it was opened.. You may have a chance to apply for 'SINP with job offer' if you have an employer who can arrange a job..

Sk_immi

Oct 19, 2014
rvssrajesh said:
Yes the quota of 500 is filled up on January 2, 2015 itself, on the day when it was opened.. You may have a chance to apply for 'SINP with job offer' if you have an employer who can arrange a job..
Thanks rajesh,
woww.. just in 24-48 hours... well i am already here in saskatchewan, immigrated in 2014.. looking to apply for my brother... his profession falls in the demand list... so the SINP international skilled express entry is also demand list dependent or any profession can apply this?

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sk_immi said:
Thanks rajesh,
woww.. just in 24-48 hours... well i am already here in saskatchewan, immigrated in 2014.. looking to apply for my brother... his profession falls in the demand list... so the SINP international skilled express entry is also demand list dependent or any profession can apply this?
Am not aware of the EE sub-category for sask but refer the below link which guides you to the point

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry