+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Express Entry - Nov 2015 intake is now reopened to accept 500 applications

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Zohaib Ali said:
I guess i was correct, NOV EE applicants now have their file in process or being returned, so clearly they're prioritizing EE applicants over OID or maybe doing it parallel

Few guys got "In Process" and some had their application declined as well
They are assessing them in parallel. As there is around a month difference between these two intake so it isn't surprised. I applied in sept and it is also in process.

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Application status changed to In Process. Timelines as under

Applied on 3rd Nov 2015
In Process 26th Nov 2015

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
bahadur said:

Applied on 3rd Nov 2015
In Process 26th Nov 2015
Congrats dear, they are prioritizing EE applicants , we shouldsee nominations coming by Dec 1st week

rahul.dayma

May 10, 2015
I applied on 3rd nov too, have not got a status change yet.

May I know your noc?

Also, what were your total number of points?

bahadur said:

Applied on 3rd Nov 2015
In Process 26th Nov 2015

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
rahul.dayma said:
I applied on 3rd nov too, have not got a status change yet.

May I know your noc?

Also, what were your total number of points?
It is 6221

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi seniors how are you i need your guidance as most of you have completed your initial stages. I want to ask what options do i have to get SINP with 60 points. Can i apply Saskatchewan Express Entry? Secondly do i need to get my ECA to apply for Sask EE.

I need your help and guidance as i am a new member here.

Thanks in Advance.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
vickyRocks said:
Hi seniors how are you i need your guidance as most of you have completed your initial stages. I want to ask what options do i have to get SINP with 60 points. Can i apply Saskatchewan Express Entry? Secondly do i need to get my ECA to apply for Sask EE.

I need your help and guidance as i am a new member here.

Thanks in Advance.
You need to score atleast 60 points in the assessment to be eligible to apply for SINP.
For SINP EE, you require a WES ECA report. ECA is not a requirement for SINP OID.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sushsmart15 said:
You need to score atleast 60 points in the assessment to be eligible to apply for SINP.
For SINP EE, you require a WES ECA report. ECA is not a requirement for SINP OID.
Thanks sushma,

I need some clarity here between CIC Express Entry and SINP Express Entry Stream like first i have created my EE profile on CIC express entry and got rejected due to not scoring 67 points which is required to be selected in the pool. whereas in SINP Express Entry Stream you need only 60 points and an already accepted profile on Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system only than you will get the nomination. what is really happening i dont understand??? (thats what i have read on step 01 of Application guide for Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream) HELP needed..

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
vickyRocks said:
Thanks sushma,

I need some clarity here between CIC Express Entry and SINP Express Entry Stream like first i have created my EE profile on CIC express entry and got rejected due to not scoring 67 points which is required to be selected in the pool. whereas in SINP Express Entry Stream you need only 60 points and an already accepted profile on Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system only than you will get the nomination. what is really happening i dont understand??? (thats what i have read on step 01 of Application guide for Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream) HELP needed..
Hi Vicky,

If you are ineligible to create an express entry profile (i.e. do not get 67 points) then you cannot apply for SINP Express Entry Stream

However i
there is another SINP Steam know as Occupation In Demand, if you meet the requirement , you can apply under this stream
requirements for this stream is lenient

hope this clears

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
vickyRocks said:
Thanks sushma,

My name is not Sushma. Please call me sush.

Express Entry is a highway towards Canada PR. Whereas FSW, CEC are the vehicles.
You cannot travel on a highway without a vehicle.

You need to qualify for FSW by scoring 67 points to be eligible to create a EE profile.
Only then you would be in a position to apply for SINP EE.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sushsmart15 said:
My name is not Sushma. Please call me sush.

Express Entry is a highway towards Canada PR. Whereas FSW, CEC are the vehicles.
You cannot travel on a highway without a vehicle.

You need to qualify for FSW by scoring 67 points to be eligible to create a EE profile.
Only then you would be in a position to apply for SINP EE.
Thanks Sush & Zohaib for guiding me really appreciate it... @zohaib where are you from i guess you are from Pakistan??
Guys also help me how much points should i give to my education 15 or 20...I have 16 years of Education from Pakistan..Detail is below;

10 Years High school (SSC)
02 Years College (HSSC)
02 Years Bachelors Degree (B.comm IT)
02 Years MBA degree

Thanks in Advance and may GOD bless every one..

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
vickyRocks said:
Thanks Sush & Zohaib for guiding me really appreciate it... @zohaib where are you from i guess you are from Pakistan??
Guys also help me how much points should i give to my education 15 or 20...I have 16 years of Education from Pakistan..Detail is below;

10 Years High school (SSC)
02 Years College (HSSC)
02 Years Bachelors Degree (B.comm IT)
02 Years MBA degree

Thanks in Advance and may GOD bless every one..
If you have done your ECA then you should update the points as per the "Canadian Equivalency" mentioned in the ECA report

If you haven't done your ECA, still you can use the credential evaluation tool from WES to get an idea if your Degree's are recognized
this is just a preliminary review but if your institution is under the recognized list then its very likely that you can consider the points for that
hope this helps.

http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

Adh yes i'm from Karachi

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Zohaib Ali said:
If you have done your ECA then you should update the points as per the "Canadian Equivalency" mentioned in the ECA report

If you haven't done your ECA, still you can use the credential evaluation tool from WES to get an idea if your Degree's are recognized
this is just a preliminary review but if your institution is under the recognized list then its very likely that you can consider the points for that
hope this helps.

http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

Adh yes i'm from Karachi
@zohaib this equivalency tools dont have Pakistan in their list of "country of education" :eek: :eek: now what?
And which if i get my ECA done from WES do i have to send my complete educational documents i.e. from MAtric to MBA or just i have to send my Bachelors or MBA degree Plus transcripts..please guide..

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
vickyRocks said:
@zohaib this equivalency tools dont have Pakistan in their list of "country of education" :eek: :eek: now what?
And which if i get my ECA done from WES do i have to send my complete educational documents i.e. from MAtric to MBA or just i have to send my Bachelors or MBA degree Plus transcripts..please guide..
Hi dear, Pakistan is in the dropdown list, i just verified it , check carefully

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Good News

Express Entry is opened again to accept further 500 applicants

See Here

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

Hurry up guys.... act now..