+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE July 2017 Successful Applicants Join Here

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thanks for advice. I Succeeded in creating EE profile and was able to submit after uploading all required documents same day.
Please advise me what may happen to my CIC EE profile and SINP EE if by 26th August my eligibility score drops below 67 due to my birthday.
You will need to maintain the 67 points to be eligible to maintain your EE profile, which is required in order for you to obtain the nomination under SINP EE. The 67 points is an 'entry to express entry', and from there you accumulate the points in the CRS system. Without the 67 points, your EE profile would be invalidated, and a nomination under the SINP EE cannot be obtained, since an active EE profile is a prerequisite to the SINP EE.

However, if the SINP approves before the 26th August deadline for you, and the IRCC performs a draw after that, but before the 26th August deadline, then you should receive an ITA, and you can proceed from there.

An alternative should the EE expire because of the points is the SINP OID, which does not require an express entry profile. As long as you have experience in one of the then-In Demand occupations when it opens up, and you have the 60 points on their grid, you would be eligible to apply and, if you receive the nomination, you will apply through the paper application that you will mail to the Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, as in the pre-Express Entry era. This process will take longer, but may be viable in your situation.

Reactions: Mcksnet

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
You will need to maintain the 67 points to be eligible to maintain your EE profile, which is required in order for you to obtain the nomination under SINP EE. The 67 points is an 'entry to express entry', and from there you accumulate the points in the CRS system. Without the 67 points, your EE profile would be invalidated, and a nomination under the SINP EE cannot be obtained, since an active EE profile is a prerequisite to the SINP EE.

However, if the SINP approves before the 26th August deadline for you, and the IRCC performs a draw after that, but before the 26th August deadline, then you should receive an ITA, and you can proceed from there.

An alternative should the EE expire because of the points is the SINP OID, which does not require an express entry profile. As long as you have experience in one of the then-In Demand occupations when it opens up, and you have the 60 points on their grid, you would be eligible to apply and, if you receive the nomination, you will apply through the paper application that you will mail to the Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, as in the pre-Express Entry era. This process will take longer, but may be viable in your situation.
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
As per this link, there is only minimum 60 points required.

Aug 1, 2017
Hi everyone, I also submitted my application on 28th . Just wanted to confirm one thing . My wife's IELTS is going to expire on 12 SEP 2017. Once it expires, will it effect my application? Does my wife has to give IELTS again as my EE score will get reduced by 5 points...

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
You are correct as you need at least 60 points to qualify under the SINP. The 67 points minimum is for eligibility into Express Entry. The criteria between the two systems is somewhat different. For instance, the Federal criteria for Express Entry provide credit for proficiency in a second language, while Saskatchewan does not provide such credit. Another key difference is the points for age. The Federal system does not award any points for age 47 and older, while Saskatchewan's grid does not cut off points for age until one reaches age 51.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi everyone, I also submitted my application on 28th . Just wanted to confirm one thing . My wife's IELTS is going to expire on 12 SEP 2017. Once it expires, will it effect my application? Does my wife has to give IELTS again as my EE score will get reduced by 5 points...
As long as you have 67 points under the Federal grid to qualify for EE, you will be fine. The CRS score can go to zero, theoretically, so long as you are eligible to be in the EE pool, you will have no problem in continuing to qualify for the SINP EE subcategory.

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
They would usually refuse if you submit anything after application (at least dozen of people were refused previously).
hello Andy, pls advice. I submitted my application in OASIS without education transcript but i attach my certificates, will they return my application?.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
hello Andy, pls advice. I submitted my application in OASIS without education transcript but i attach my certificates, will they return my application?.
they may request it, but there is a risk that they may not.