Aug 20, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
Has there been any progress in any of your status? Its 3 months and would like to know of the 300 from July'17; how many has been nominated.

Teeroj

Jul 30, 2016
Hi All,

Hope your day is going on smoothly. I have a concern and will appreciate if someone can help attend to it. I'm a July 2017 applicant and have been in process since September 2017 till date. No ADR received. Some of my POF investment matured and was renewed. Without waiting for SINP to request for it, i advised the new investment letter which was updated on my profile. Meanwhile my invoice disappeared since November 2017 and was like that for a long time. I wrote SINP on this and their response was that they have the right to make a decision on my file at any time.

The thing is i just discovered that the invoice page reappeared today. What is the significant of this? I work between 2 jobs and i provided reference letters from both employers (One in their demand list). My POF is over what i should submit for my family size but just wandering what are my chances. Its almost 6 months since we applied...

Wish me luck

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi All,

Hope your day is going on smoothly. I have a concern and will appreciate if someone can help attend to it. I'm a July 2017 applicant and have been in process since September 2017 till date. No ADR received. Some of my POF investment matured and was renewed. Without waiting for SINP to request for it, i advised the new investment letter which was updated on my profile. Meanwhile my invoice disappeared since November 2017 and was like that for a long time. I wrote SINP on this and their response was that they have the right to make a decision on my file at any time.

The thing is i just discovered that the invoice page reappeared today. What is the significant of this? I work between 2 jobs and i provided reference letters from both employers (One in their demand list). My POF is over what i should submit for my family size but just wandering what are my chances. Its almost 6 months since we applied...

Wish me luck
As they process the application they may remove some items so that you do not see them on the Oasis screens. In my case they removed the employer reference letters before approval.

In the meantime all you can do is wait for their decision. You can look in the Summary of Applications screen for the latest status. As they indicated there is no standard on how long it will take for them to reach a decision. They may ask for updated bank statements and will notify you through a message.

Best of luck!

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
same exactly here
Hi All,

Wish me luck

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
As they process the application they may remove some items so that you do not see them on the Oasis screens. In my case they removed the employer reference letters before approval.

In the meantime all you can do is wait for their decision. You can look in the Summary of Applications screen for the latest status. As they indicated there is no standard on how long it will take for them to reach a decision. They may ask for updated bank statements and will notify you through a message.

Best of luck!
in my application, I don't see the education and the work experience. what does this mean?

Teeroj

Jul 30, 2016

Best of luck!

Thanks @Snipping

No item removed for now. Moreso, my express entry expired in Nov 2017 and I linked the application to a new one. SINP was advised but up till date the new number has not been effected on my profile. Is this normal?

Summary of Applications screen still reflects in process

nyk

May 22, 2018
Hi guys,
i am 9 august 2017 sinp oid applicant. my application is still in process. My IELTS will be expired in 31 july 2018. My question is do SINP ask for new IELTS when the ielts is experied which was submitted at the time of the application. or submitted ielts score is valid through the process and do not required to take new ielts test?

plz advise me.
thanks for ur help in advance.