Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
besbi07 said:
july applicant - i do suggest to apply for next stream... 0 nomination , few rejection...
Anyhow they will come back to us to check which one should be retained. At least if they decide on our current application we can think about it. Not sure if at least Oct EE applicants has got a move on ...

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
hi july ee buddy
i emailed to manager david li on tuesday and yesterday they replied with nothing useful

Thank you for your email.

Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis. This means each stage of processing may require different amounts of times for different applications. Your application is in process. If there are any issues with your file, an officer will contact you or request additional information.

lanruze

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I called SINP yesterday concerning my application "IN PROCESS" and i also questioned the average processing time on their website. And their response was ""It is still under processing and decision not yet taken. And that they have 2.6months as the average processing time on their website it can be less or more than. And as soon as they have finalized my application, they will get back to me.

So guys i guess we cant push them to quickly make decision, we just have to PATIENTLY WAIT!!

I am July 20, 2016 applicant. Its really frustrating no decision yet for over 4months.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
lanruze said:
Hi guys,

I called SINP yesterday concerning my application "IN PROCESS" and i also questioned the average processing time on their website. And their response was ""It is still under processing and decision not yet taken. And that they have 2.6months as the average processing time on their website it can be less or more than. And as soon as they have finalized my application, they will get back to me.

So guys i guess we cant push them to quickly make decision, we just have to PATIENTLY WAIT!!

I am July 20, 2016 applicant. Its really frustrating no decision yet for over 4months.
yes what they can tell you is just official words and nothing.
lets wait together
i think recently many july applicants called and emailed them, i hope this may remind them to process our cases and know that we are very anxious.

mpmendoza

Oct 19, 2016
I guess, patience is a virtue we all must learn.
Just a friendly reminder to all...

that we are "mere applicants" and not clients.Although stated that application processing takes about 2.6months or so, we have no right to demand nor to even complainlaon why they have not done so.

mpmendoza

Oct 19, 2016
mpmendoza said:
I guess, patience is a virtue we all must learn.
Just a friendly reminder to all...

that we are "mere applicants" and not clients.Although stated that application processing takes about 2.6months or so, we have no right to demand nor to even complain why they have not done so.
*complain

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
lanruze said:
Hi guys,

I wrote a letter to Immigration Minister of Saskatchewan about this delay, he forwarded that to SINP. I got the reply of SINP manager within one day. Here is the Answer : -

Dear client,

Your inquiry to the Honorable, Minister Harrison, has been forwarded to my attention.

The average processing times have been calculated based on 80% of the applications the SINP has processed in a given period of time. I have looked into the issue you raised in your email. It appears there are still some applications received in or before July in the process; these applications are beyond the 80%. We cannot give you more specific information when an application is being assessed or its verification is underway. An applicant should receive the program correspondence for additional information if it is deemed necessary for assessment. Please give me the application number(s) and reason if any of the applications you mentioned needs my immediate attention.

That said, you must identify who you are, an applicant or a representative, in order for me to correspond with you regarding case information.

Thank you.

David Li
Government of Saskatchewan
Manager, Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Economic Immigration, Labour Market Development
Ministry of the Economy
Bus: (306) 798-0437
Fax: (306) 798-0713
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/immigration
CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail (and any attachment) was intended for a specific recipient. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. Any privilege that exists is not waived. Please do not copy it, distribute it, or use it for any other purpose if you are not the intended recipient. I'll truely appreciate if you can delete it and advise me by return e-mail or telephone

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
I am also June applicant. Processing time for OID 6.3 months. I think we need to wait for a response in late December

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
ashuindian said:
I wrote a letter to Immigration Minister of Saskatchewan about this delay, he forwarded that to SINP. I got the reply of SINP manager within one day. Here is the Answer : -

Dear client,

Your inquiry to the Honorable, Minister Harrison, has been forwarded to my attention.

The average processing times have been calculated based on 80% of the applications the SINP has processed in a given period of time. I have looked into the issue you raised in your email. It appears there are still some applications received in or before July in the process; these applications are beyond the 80%. We cannot give you more specific information when an application is being assessed or its verification is underway. An applicant should receive the program correspondence for additional information if it is deemed necessary for assessment. Please give me the application number(s) and reason if any of the applications you mentioned needs my immediate attention.

That said, you must identify who you are, an applicant or a representative, in order for me to correspond with you regarding case information.

Thank you.

David Li
Government of Saskatchewan
Manager, Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Economic Immigration, Labour Market Development
Ministry of the Economy
Bus: (306) 798-0437
Fax: (306) 798-0713
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/immigration
CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail (and any attachment) was intended for a specific recipient. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. Any privilege that exists is not waived. Please do not copy it, distribute it, or use it for any other purpose if you are not the intended recipient. I'll truely appreciate if you can delete it and advise me by return e-mail or telephone
i also wrote to daivd li, but all the replies are official words. and i also gave the reason for my inquire that i want to get response before my sinp job approval letter expires, so that i could apply for other sinp streams just in case.
but even that they didn't give any useful information.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
There is no benefit of sending them mail......
We do only one thing wait till the decision is not made.
I also mailed them but there is one same rply

Your application is in process, and no additional documents have been requested. You will be contacted via email if additional documents are required to complete our assessment, or when a decision is made regarding your application.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
sasakaka said:
i also wrote to daivd li, but all the replies are official words. and i also gave the reason for my inquire that i want to get response before my sinp job approval letter expires, so that i could apply for other sinp streams just in case.
but even that they didn't give any useful information.
He is asking about Application Numbers. Why don't you send ?

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
ashuindian said:
He is asking about Application Numbers. Why don't you send ?
I mailed them with all the information like file number, Confirmation letter and all the necessaries.

simple25

Oct 1, 2016
i have NOC 6316, and have EE PROFILE with score of 410, can i apply under this stream or not, i mean under sinp INTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER category EE. Please advise.