Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Hello,

Now it's almost 4 months still "IN PROCESS"
Anyone in this group got the nomination in November???

haryordejji07

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are in the same boat. It does my head in :( :(

ham90 said:
Hello,

Now it's almost 4 months still "IN PROCESS"
Anyone in this group got the nomination in November???

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
CLB 8
https://www.ieltsessentials.com/global/testinformation/destinations/ieltsforcanada

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mat4791 said:
CAN SOME ONE CLARIFY ME IELTS (7.0 IN EACH) IS EQUIVALENT TO CLB ?????????
Only 7 each is not going help in Canada. You need L 8 S 7 W 7 R 7. only this will benefit you

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpmendoza said:
Have you tried sending a query?
I am in the same situation.

I called SINP yesterday. The lady who picked wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know which was when would I get a decision from them especially as my funds had been converted since September 16. She said she couldnt say when but that I will get a response.

That feedback definitely didn't help AT ALL.

mpmendoza

Oct 19, 2016
Ruby31 said:
I am in the same situation.

I called SINP yesterday. The lady who picked wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know which was when would I get a decision from them especially as my funds had been converted since September 16. She said she couldnt say when but that I will get a response.

That feedback definitely didn't help AT ALL.

Do you suspect (in good conscience) that you fail any of the qualifications or reqt? If no, then nothig to worry.
i feel that it's their protocol not to share the info esp the result (if not via email)

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canaraj4 said:
one query - can someone clarify
I am submitted application to CIC, already received SINP nomination.
in some of the forms(like family info), provided parents / borther, sister details.
for CIC, do we need to attach ID proofs of borthers or sisters or inlaws?

and how about referal letter of current(working) company? is this must?

thanks in advance
Hello - No need to upload ID proofs of any of your relations. Referral letters of current company should be submitted and it's a must.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpmendoza said:
Do you suspect (in good conscience) that you fail any of the qualifications or reqt? If no, then nothig to worry.
i feel that it's their protocol not to share the info esp the result (if not via email)
To the best of my knowledge, I didn't fail to meet any of their requirements.

The only additional document request I got in August which I sent to them that same day, was my POF (which is way more than the required amount), which I had even sent a week after I initially applied on the 20th but which they somehow missed.

Nothing else was missed out. Guess the waiting continues as we keep the faith that eventually when it ends, it will end well .

haryordejji07

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes oooo, it will definitely end well. I am in the same situation!

Ruby31 said:
To the best of my knowledge, I didn't fail to meet any of their requirements.

The only additional document request I got in August which I sent to them that same day, was my POF (which is way more than the required amount), which I had even sent a week after I initially applied on the 20th but which they somehow missed.

Nothing else was missed out. Guess the waiting continues as we keep the faith that eventually when it ends, it will end well .

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today 4-5 people of 24- Oct intake got their nominations. Now I think at single time they concentrate of the files of one intake. We July- Applications are still helpless.

veronicadavid

Mar 16, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
09-09-2016
Nomination.....
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
Med's Request
31-10-2016
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
Hi

Is there anybody planning to apply for supervisa for parents. I have elderly parents-in law whom we can't leave behind.
I have recieved nomination from Saskatchewan and eAPR is submitted. I want to know can I apply for their super visa immediately upon recieving our visa or is there a waiting period?

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
Hello buddy
i am also july ee applicant and still in process. I just called sinp yesterday and finally a man picked it up. But what they could tell you is that the application is in process and they don't know the when a decision is available. that's all they can say and nothing important. :(

so just wait

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
sasakaka said:
Hello buddy
i am also july ee applicant and still in process. I just called sinp yesterday and finally a man picked it up. But what they could tell you is that the application is in process and they don't know the when a decision is available. that's all they can say and nothing important. :(

so just wait
That things from the respondent is giving us more frustration.