Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
S_Sandhu said:
Anyone can suggest please?
10 days to 4 months.Thats what I have found.
They keep updating the processing time though.

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
subramani_vs said:
Check your settlement fund details. They will update your funds to current Canadian value.
I am OID August 30 intake, My Settlement funds details are updated with Canadian dollar value on 21-Oct-2016, what should i expect next? How soon can i expect a decision on my SINP OID application?

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zpat978 said:
I am OID August 30 intake, My Settlement funds details are updated with Canadian dollar value on 21-Oct-2016, what should i expect next? How soon can i expect a decision on my SINP OID application?
Hi - Generally they give you nomination with in 7 days after fund conversion (Considering you meet all other parameters). So you may receive nomination soon.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
pavanm said:
Hi - Generally they give you nomination with in 7 days after fund conversion (Considering you meet all other parameters). So you may receive nomination soon.
for EE it will be the case but for OID it will take time..

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
pavanm said:
Thank you for the reply. Does fund conversion update in the settlement tab mean the POF submitted has been accepted?

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddinlr said:
My sinp ee july application has been in process since 9th august..any one on same boat pls
I am also facing the same situation. On 10th of September my profile went to in-process but till then it is same. you do not worry there are plenty of people who are facing the same. But its unfair because there processing time is 2.5 months and its already 3.5 months passed away.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP is really frustrating right now.

I also applied July 20.

Was in process on August 15.

POF request which I had sent to them on July 27 but they somehow missed, was again requested for on Aug 25 almost a month AFTER I had originally sent it to them.

They converted my funds on Sept 16 and I thought nomination was gonna come within days as it's been shown to happen overtime.

But sadly, NOTHING since then.

It is so very frustrating to say the least especially when you see people who just applied in October getting nominated within a week. It's very very sad.

I just don't get it.

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:

I also applied July 20.

POF request which I had sent to them on July 27 but they somehow missed, was again requested for on Aug 25 almost a month AFTER I had originally sent it to them.

They converted my funds on Sept 16 and I thought nomination was gonna come within days as it's been shown to happen overtime.

It is so very frustrating to say the least especially when you see people who just applied in October getting nominated within a week. It's very very sad.

I just don't get it.
I am also facing same situation

Application Date- 21 July
In Process - 10 September

But since then there is no updation in my profile. even my funds are not converetd right now. You are ight its unfair that october applicants got nominations and we are still waiting. have you mailed them ?. I am going to e mail them in 2-3 days.

lanruze

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:

I also applied July 20.

On same boat guys!!!
July20 - Still in process.

i must say that its quite frustrating especially when one is on SINP case since Novemeber 2015. :mad:

I just don't get it.

haryordejji07

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You took this outta my head. Patience is the key, but it's easier said than done.

I just don't get it.

[/quote]

Oct 31, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I have one question.
Which step in SINP application is for uploading bank fund details proof. Please let me know the name of that steps as well.
Can I show my stock values and PPF funds as well? I hope those are consider liquid funds.

Many thanks
Sumeet

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Ruby31 said:

I also applied July 20.

I just don't get it.
How sis, I have been trying to ask you about your application, soon its still in process, don't worry it endbin praise soon