17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi guys

i guess we have to wait for a bit longer as most of May 2016 applicants haven't got Nominations yet.

rokee

Jul 8, 2016
hi,
i just want to clarify an issue concerning POF. The exchange rate keeps increasing by the day. would my application be rejected if the complete required funds hasnt been in my account for up to 3 months? because i need to add to it and i plan on applying when next SINP opens.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rokee said:
hi,
i just want to clarify an issue concerning POF. The exchange rate keeps increasing by the day. would my application be rejected if the complete required funds hasnt been in my account for up to 3 months? because i need to add to it and i plan on applying when next SINP opens.
Exchange rate will be calculated on submission date. After submission, increasing of currency rate is not an issue.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

1. Is it really hard to get nomination on 0213? A part from reference letter- what else is necessary to convince them?

2. From immitracker- somepeople's status has already been changed to 'In Process' from July Intake. Does they do it just randomly?

3. How long they usually take to request for missing documents/queries when status changed to 'In process"?

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

1. Is it really hard to get nomination on 0213? A part from reference letter- what else is necessary to convince them? Not that much hard if your ref letter aligns with 0213 NOC mostly.

2. From immitracker- somepeople's status has already been changed to 'In Process' from July Intake. Does they do it just randomly? So far what we know the order of priority for processing SINP applications are:
a. Old/ pending applicants (applicant previously ineligible or already have a application in process i.e. OID in process while EE app received)
b. Their demand NOC for each intake (Right now 2171 / 2232 / 2231 etc are important)
c. Application serial (first submitted first processing)

3. How long they usually take to request for missing documents/queries when status changed to 'In process"? After few days as your application goes through BASIC REVIEW stage. An IVA will request any file he/she seem required).

Thanks

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
rokee said:
hi,
They are very strict when it comes to reference letter and POF. Some VO's accept gift deed and few don't. You will stand a chance at least if it is more than 2 months. But less than that they will simply reject.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Hi Guys,

Question, my wife applied for EE last july
her application change to in process on July 26.
Now she received an email from her SINP saying that she need to provide job descption from previous company..
Now she asked her superior to provide the letter..
the date of the letter should be what? lets say we put 08/03/2016 for the letter.. will it matter to SINP saying that we only got the letter recently and not on the time of application?

for the proof of funds also the SINP is asking to provide transaction from april 20 to present..
we have 4 accounts every month the 2 accounts we add amount so its not fixed.. is it required that the account should have the same amount every month??

Hope someone can help me
thanks!

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
enaid1026 said:
Hi Guys,

Question, my wife applied for EE last july
her application change to in process on July 26.
Now she received an email from her SINP saying that she need to provide job descption from previous company..
Now she asked her superior to provide the letter..
the date of the letter should be what? lets say we put 08/03/2016 for the letter.. will it matter to SINP saying that we only got the letter recently and not on the time of application?

for the proof of funds also the SINP is asking to provide transaction from april 20 to present..
we have 4 accounts every month the 2 accounts we add amount so its not fixed.. is it required that the account should have the same amount every month??

Hope someone can help me
thanks!
It's perfectly fine even if you get latest dated letter. The sum of all the 4 accounts should be the minimum required amount. Minor fluctuations here and there should not be an issue.

Please update your details in the below tracker link.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/trackers/sinp-saskatchewan-international-skilled-worker-tracker

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Hi seniors!

Questions, will the sinp or cic call the company/supervisor who sign your job reference to verify that they sign the reference letter??
My manager/supervisor/hr dont want to give me refernece letter.. :(
They will only give me if its for application for permanent resident in their country..
Or is it ok to submit those letter that its for permanent resident of other country?

Hope someone can answer me..

Thanks!

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enaid1026 said:
Hi seniors!

Questions, will the sinp or cic call the company/supervisor who sign your job reference to verify that they sign the reference letter??
My manager/supervisor/hr dont want to give me refernece letter.. :(
They will only give me if its for application for permanent resident in their country..
Or is it ok to submit those letter that its for permanent resident of other country?

Hope someone can answer me..

Thanks!

Hi Enaid - Chances are there, but bleak. They may write a mail to manager/supervisor/hr you mentioned in the reference letter to check your experience and association with the company.

If your seniors refuse to give you reference letter, you can ask any colleague to write your job responsibilities on a white paper and duly sign the letter appending their business card. You should then get this letter notarized. Hope this helps!

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurj.hazarika@gmail.com said:
Team- Is the SINP application process still open? Kindly let me know.
see the link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

International Skilled Worker EE & OID is closed for now
The International Skilled Worker with employment offer is open.

Keep an eye on their website, they've been opening EE & OID on the 20th of each month since May 2016

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
I know I am a bit much late but here is the news:

Got Nominated !!! My Timeline:

1st Application: 3rd November, Application Ineligible
2nd Application: 17th May, Application Ineligible
3rd Application: 20th July, Application Nominated
In-Process: 25th July
No Additional Documents Requested
Fund Conversion: 3rd August
Nomination: 3rd August.
NOC: 2232
SINP Manager: David Li

Thanks to all the members of this forum & wish me for a better CIC process.