Only the following funds will be accepted:

Checking accounts;
Savings accounts;
GICs;
Mutual Funds;
RRSPs;
TFSAs; and
Term deposits and time deposits.
it means Mutual Funds are good to go...they are accepted as proof of funds...
Dear,

Can we show LIC policy and PPF account savings? Both of these are falling in which head mentioned above?

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I would very much appreciate if i can get responses to my questions:

I have 3 accounts that sums up my POF. I intend to get the statements for all 3 accounts to send/upload for SINP and NBPNP respectively.

I intend to transfer all the funds into just one of the accounts and then fix after i have sent my POF with my applications.

question 1. Is this a good move?

question 2. Or on the flip side, can i compress all three accounts into one and fix it and THEN send this as my POF?

question 3. At what point do i need to pull my application from a particular province? I have an application with OINP ( sent in Feb), which i have not gotten any response to a (Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR))of application for since then. I just applied to SINP EE on July 20 and i got an ITA from NB on July 20 as well and am about to send my full application next week.

Kindly advise as i would not want to jeopardize my PR chances based on lack of ignorance in a scenario like this.

Thank you all so much.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Hi all,

I would very much appreciate if i can get responses to my questions:

I have 3 accounts that sums up my POF. I intend to get the statements for all 3 accounts to send/upload for SINP and NBPNP respectively.

I intend to transfer all the funds into just one of the accounts and then fix after i have sent my POF with my applications.

question 1. Is this a good move?

question 2. Or on the flip side, can i compress all three accounts into one and fix it and THEN send this as my POF?

question 3. At what point do i need to pull my application from a particular province? I have an application with OINP ( sent in Feb), which i have not gotten any response to a (Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR))of application for since then. I just applied to SINP EE on July 20 and i got an ITA from NB on July 20 as well and am about to send my full application next week.

Kindly advise as i would not want to jeopardize my PR chances based on lack of ignorance in a scenario like this.

Thank you all so much.
It's better to keep your accounts in tact as of now as,
1. I don't recommend. Total POF required should be at least 3 months old.
2. If you still want to maintain one single account, you have to submit an letter of explanation (LOE) to convince that you hold this amount for more than 3 months.
3. You can apply for multiple provinces until you get nominated by any of them.

Hope it helps!

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanm said:
It's better to keep your accounts in tact as of now as,
1. I don't recommend. Total POF required should be at least 3 months old.
2. If you still want to maintain one single account, you have to submit an letter of explanation (LOE) to convince that you hold this amount for more than 3 months.
3. You can apply for multiple provinces until you get nominated by any of them.

Hope it helps!
Yeah, fully understand your reply as per when to pull out my application.

However, If i get you correctly, are you suggesting that it is ok to present the 3 different accounts as POF?

Then, my reason for wanting to fix the cash in the 3 accounts after sending my applications, is so that it just doesn't lie fallow while i wait for nomination and ITA from CIC.(It is actually a lot of cash!)

So are you suggesting i should not fix it even after sending my applications?

Sorry for the back and forth. Just want to make sure i understand you correctly.

Thanks again.

sachin.uel

Jul 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/03/2016
Nomination.....
25/01/2017
AOR Received.
03/02/2017
Med's Done....
30/01/2017
Hi every one,

Please Help.

I have applied in SINP EE. My IELTS is expiring on 19/02/2017. What I have read on CIC is when I apply for PR after receiving ITA at that time my IELTS must be valid. So does that mean that if my IELTS is expired after I have applied for PR Online through MY CIC by uploading all documents including the IELTS result copy then it should be fine?

Regards,
Sachin

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Yeah, fully understand your reply as per when to pull out my application.

However, If i get you correctly, are you suggesting that it is ok to present the 3 different accounts as POF? - yes. You can show multiple accounts as pof

Then, my reason for wanting to fix the cash in the 3 accounts after sending my applications, is so that it just doesn't lie fallow while i wait for nomination and ITA from CIC.(It is actually a lot of cash!)

So are you suggesting i should not fix it even after sending my applications? - please do not disturb the funds as sinp might ask you for latest statements of the accounts mentioned.

Sorry for the back and forth. Just want to make sure i understand you correctly.

Thanks again.

calvin_raw

Oct 8, 2015
sachin.uel said:
Hi every one,

Please Help.

I have applied in SINP EE. My IELTS is expiring on 19/02/2017. What I have read on CIC is when I apply for PR after receiving ITA at that time my IELTS must be valid. So does that mean that if my IELTS is expired after I have applied for PR Online through MY CIC by uploading all documents including the IELTS result copy then it should be fine?

Regards,
Sachin
IELTS score need to be valid till u get an ITA.
In case you get a nomination from SINP , looking at the current trend you should get an ITA well before ur score expiry.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanm said:
Guys, if you want to join WhatsApp sinp-EE group, please post your numbers here. We already have 60+ people in our group.
Please add me +2348162516580

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanm said:
Guys, if you want to join WhatsApp sinp-EE group, please post your numbers here. We already have 60+ people in our group.