Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jackace said:
Hello Guys,

I have my first cousin (Daughter of my father's sister) at Saskatchevan. Which documents are needed to prove the relation?
Kindly help me out in this query please.
Your, your cousin's, your father's, your Aunt's birth certificates. Those will show your father's and Aunt's parents were same.

finsaini

Jun 16, 2016
Hi,

I want to apply 2171 but my job tasks are below, pls check and let me know these are ok or not. I am Programmer Analyst(Information Systems).

Contributing to configuration and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM using both the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM customizations tools and Visual Studio.
Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Participate in the business requirement gathering and analysis process with key end users and stakeholders in order to find the best solutions to suit changing market needs
Troubleshooting and testing software .
Thorough and streamlined end user documentation.
Backend CRM application development and customization.

zzit

Mar 8, 2016
I have a serious question, experts!! please assist :/

As per SINP EE PNP requirements I am certainly eligible with all other rest of the criteria except, shortage in Proof of funds :(

I applied that my partner will be travelling, however, SINP Online application required to submit POF according to family members regardless of their travel, is it true? or I can show POF for myself only specifically for SINP.... I know in CIC it is a must to show according to all family members..

However, can we use a letter from employer stating payable final settlement for the amount shortage along with the current bank statement?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

finsaini

Jun 16, 2016
I therefore, request those peoples who have already obtained Canadian Visa based on the NOC 2171 code to provide a valid experience letter given that they could update some examples here.

Looking for your help urgently !

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
zzit said:
I have a serious question, experts!! please assist :/

As per SINP EE PNP requirements I am certainly eligible with all other rest of the criteria except, shortage in Proof of funds :(

I applied that my partner will be travelling, however, SINP Online application required to submit POF according to family members regardless of their travel, is it true? or I can show POF for myself only specifically for SINP.... I know in CIC it is a must to show according to all family members..

However, can we use a letter from employer stating payable final settlement for the amount shortage along with the current bank statement?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
Better apply in next intake with POF fulfillment. Don't worry, SINP will open 20th day of every month.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Better apply in next intake with POF fulfillment. Don't worry, SINP will open 20th day of every month.
Lol! good analysis Ashuindian.... :) What if 20th of next month is a saturday or sunday? ;)

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sangram2016 said:
IS SINP-EE NOC List is fixed or its dynamic one
It's not fixed, SINP changed twice this year. They might change again before the next intake as well.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
One imp. Question... I am getting 58 points on point grid..as my experience is 4 years for this i am getting 18 points after 19 days i will complete my 5 years and i will get 2 extra marks ... Then total will be 60 ....

I am ready with all the documents so can i submit in this intake or i should wait for next one to open ??

Pls guide...

vibhu1981

Jul 21, 2016
Hello Friends

I need 1 info.

I am IT Project Manager and I already applied in SINP but with wrong NOC Code 2171 i should have used 0213. Can you please guide how to change the NOC after submitting the application. Also what will be the impact of submitting my application with wrong NOC code. Will it be reject or ?.

Anyone's experience and response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
vibhu1981 said:
Hello Friends

I need 1 info.

I am IT Project Manager and I already applied in SINP but with wrong NOC Code 2171 i should have used 0213. Can you please guide how to change the NOC after submitting the application. Also what will be the impact of submitting my application with wrong NOC code. Will it be reject or ?.

Anyone's experience and response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
I think don't change. Noc 0213 is "0" category NOC and needs higher qualification and several years of Experience, SINP has lot of expectations about that. NOC 2171 is "B" Category NOC, and this is advisable to apply always lower NOC than the qualification and knowledge. Send new Reference Letter including 2171 related duties/responsibilities. (min. 3-4 duties/responsibilities of NOC 2171 paste on your existing Reference letter.)

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Hello sir,
I need an urgent advice...I have prepared my reference letters to apply under noc 2232 ... But my letter include a line that i worked as an mechanical design engineer which is may be as per noc 2132.. Will itcan cause refusal to my application ? I also worked under designations Junior Manager and Assistant Manager... Pls guide if it will cause refusal ? Or i should apply under noc 2132 ? But it is regulated... And i don't want to go with 2132...pls guide...as i want to apply under SINP..

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hello sir,
I need an urgent advice...I have prepared my reference letters to apply under noc 2232 ... But my letter include a line that i worked as an mechanical design engineer which is may be as per noc 2132.. Will itcan cause refusal to my application ? I also worked under designations Junior Manager and Assistant Manager... Pls guide if it will cause refusal ? Or i should apply under noc 2132 ? But it is regulated... And i don't want to go with 2132...pls guide...as i want to apply under SINP..
Sinp week be closeded in other hours or may be minutes. I request you to submit as soon as possible. Try to choose an noc which doesn't need certification. You can with about things later