SINP-EE JULY 2016 APPLICANTS

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all- if you are an SINP-EE July applicant, please use this group to discuss the updates on our applications. Please post your queries and status changes here. Wish you all good luck!!

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi mate

have u received any confirmation from CIC regarding ur successful application ??? i m quite curious about it as i haven't received any !!!

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu1083 said:
hi mate

have u received any confirmation from CIC regarding ur successful application ??? i m quite curious about it as i haven't received any !!!
Yes. Received confirmation mail after 10 hours of submission.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
ok mate.. thanks for info...

cheers

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Guys do we need to attach experience letter with duties now itself in SINP application, or we can submit it later also.

Thanks in advance

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royale_ys said:
Guys do we need to attach experience letter with duties now itself in SINP application, or we can submit it later also.

Thanks in advance
Reference letter is one important document for them to decide which NOC you belong to. It is a mandatory document that should be attached at the time of submission. However please send the documents to their email id asap saying that you forgot to attach these documents.

Supersaver

Jul 5, 2016
Hello Guys,

Can I apply for SINP EE sub-category under the NOC 2173 ?

Also I have checked new occupation list but NOC 2173 is not there,kindly please help me in that.

Thanks in advance.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanm said:
Reference letter is one important document for them to decide which NOC you belong to. It is a mandatory document that should be attached at the time of submission. However please send the documents to their email id asap saying that you forgot to attach these documents.
@Aman, the following forms required:
1) Generic Application Form
2) Additional Family Information of Applicant
3) Additional Family Information of Spouse
4) Schedule A (Background/Declaration) - Applicant
5) Schedule A (Background/Declaration) - Spouse
6) Schedule 4
7) Ethical Code of Conduct
8) Supplimentary Information of Travels (IMM5562E)
9. Wes report
10. Reference letters
11.ielts report
12. Educational certificates & Transcripts
13. Proud of funds(older than 3 months) as per family size.
14. Birth Certificate of you and your spouse

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supersaver said:
Hello Guys,

Can I apply for SINP EE sub-category under the NOC 2173 ?

Also I have checked new occupation list but NOC 2173 is not there,kindly please help me in that.

Thanks in advance.
You should change your noc to 2171 and then apply. If you have all the reference letters ready, please go ahead and submit the application now before it reaches capacity.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finsaini said:
Pls update 2171 ref letter tasks or some examples.
The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

jackace

Apr 5, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have my first cousin (Daughter of my father's sister) at Saskatchevan. Which documents are needed to prove the relation?
Kindly help me out in this query please.