+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-EE JULY 2016 APPLICANTS

Vidhi2016

May 16, 2016
Hi all,
I had applied to sinp and have recieved a returned application stating that i missed 3 documents. Can anything be done. Or do i have to wait for the next intake. Please help me. Thanks.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Vidhi2016 said:
Hi all,
I had applied to sinp and have recieved a returned application stating that i missed 3 documents. Can anything be done. Or do i have to wait for the next intake. Please help me. Thanks.
Which intake did you applied and what is ur NOC?

Once they have returned your application there is nothing you can do especially if its for missing documents. Be prepared for the next intake as it might happen anytime soon.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu1083 said:
Thanks Pavanm... It's indeed very helpful... i thought i'd get PR in less than 6 months...
Sure you can get PR in less than 6 months. It all depends on the average processing time at your designated Visa Office. I will be applying to Accra VO since I am from Nigeria and from what i have seen most applications are decide within 3 to 4 months. I have heard it takes 1 month at the UK Visa Office....

All the best!

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akubilly said:
Hello Ruby Congrats,

Please can you share what you summited as birth certificate? what I have is just a sworn affidavit declaration of age, but I saw something about having parents name on the birth certificate. Did you get a birth certificate with your parent's name on it?
Hello,

Yes, i actually submitted my original birth certificate with both of my parents names and my date and place of birth.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So after my status went to "in process" on the 15th of August, I got a mail from SINP yesterday to send my POF.

Thing is when I submitted my application on July 20, there were a few forms I did not upload including my POF as I didn't wanna miss the cap and as I read that one could send the outstanding documents to them via email.

So exactly a week after submission, which was on July 27th, I sent my outstanding forms in one mail to SINP and then my POF in another mail to them. This was my only choice as the documents were too bulky to send as one attachment.

I noticed that SINP uploaded the outstanding forms I sent to them on the 16th of Aug but I did not see any changes in the section for settlement funds.

Guess they never saw the mail I sent with my POF on July 20 which made them send a mail to me yesterday asking for it again. I responded to their mail yesterday as well and made sure I pointed out to them the fact that I had sent it to them last month. I even used the mail thread in responding to their mail.

So fingers crossed.

However , I still can't seem to understand why they would return an application based on missing document(s), while they request for missing document(s) from other applicants. i read here that someone's application was returned because he missed 3 documents. Guess it depends on the person reviewing the documents or something.

Anyways, good luck to everyone and better luck next time to those whose application was returned.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vidhi2016 said:
Hi all,
Hi Vidhi2016, I am really sorry about your application being returned. I really wish we knew the reason why some applicants like myself are given the opportunity to send them missing documents based on SINP's request while other people's applications are just returned without giving them a chance.

Better luck next time and in all your PNP endeavours.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcayo said:
@montu1083...my Noc is 2253 too, first time am seeing my Noc mate, but my status is still in Application received
Hello Arcayo. You reached out to me on naira land and I did reach out back but I never got to hear from you. Good to know you are here too. Am available for any clarifications if you still need any. Cheers.

HsinghB

Aug 2, 2016
Hi new to this thread... i applied in july ee on 21st in noc code 0714
I am little confused about my pof. I hav uploaded various account
1. My epf
2. Fd in my wife's name with her father as joint holder
3. My salary accounts last 6 months statement. This hav many transactions ranging around 10 lakhs. But when i applied balance was 10,000 n a day before a transction of 3 lkhs frm a fd who was returing a loan.

R there any chances of rejection on this bases.

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Ruby31 said:
Hello Arcayo. You reached out to me on naira land and I did reach out back but I never got to hear from you. Good to know you are here too. Am available for any clarifications if you still need any. Cheers.
Thanks sis.. I sight you on immtracker too, i just wanted to ask if you app is in process but I have seen it

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HsinghB said:
Hi new to this thread... i applied in july ee on 21st in noc code 0714
I am little confused about my pof. I hav uploaded various account
1. My epf
2. Fd in my wife's name with her father as joint holder
3. My salary accounts last 6 months statement. This hav many transactions ranging around 10 lakhs. But when i applied balance was 10,000 n a day before a transction of 3 lkhs frm a fd who was returing a loan.

R there any chances of rejection on this bases.
Point 2, joint accout with father, could create problem

HsinghB

Aug 2, 2016
ashuindian said:
Point 2, joint accout with father, could create problem
But it is a very old account approx. 10 years old. Can anything be done... like affidavit signed by father or letter of explanation.
Plz advise

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HsinghB said:
But it is a very old account approx. 10 years old. Can anything be done... like affidavit signed by father or letter of explanation.
Plz advise
U can try these things, but they r very straight forward.

Soumi

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enaid1026 said:
Hi guys!

My wife got nominated today!! :)
July EE applicant noc 2171

Timeline:

July 20 - submitted
July 27 -inprocess
Aug 2 - additional docs requested (work experience and pof)
Aug 12 - submitted but status still waiting on applicant
Aug 22 - back to in process
Aug 25 - nominated!

She already received email from cic that she need to accept nomination until sept 24
But no email yet from sinp, no mail yet in view correpondence

Thanks for the advices from all of you!

God bless on all our CIC stage!

God is great! :)
Congrats....

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Hello,

Yes, i actually submitted my original birth certificate with both of my parents names and my date and place of birth.
Ruby

Thanks for your reply. but do you think affidavit with parents name and birth place will be accepted? because I have been using 'declaration of age' affidavit all my life, I do not have the original birth certificate."'
Also on the generic form could you please give me a little explanation about what they meant by intended "occupation" and 'current occupation"? Many thanks.