Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Today, I got an email from SINP stated Application Returned.

Reason : Missing Documents. 1. Experience credentials 2. Spouse additional information.

Don't know what to do now. Seniors any suggestion?

Thank You.

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
@canada_aspirant....Sorry to hear that...I dont understand why in some cases they ask for the missing documents and in some cases they return the application...when you forgot to attach those documents... did you try to send those documents by email???....btw did your application status changed to in-process or they have straight away returned your application??? what is your application number????

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Vivotul said:
@canada_aspirant....Sorry to hear that...I dont understand why in some cases they ask for the missing documents and in some cases they return the application...when you forgot to attach those documents... did you try to send those documents by email???....btw did your application status changed to in-process or they have straight away returned your application??? what is your application number????
No, I got the email of Application returned. Status never goes to in-process. My application #11048XX.

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Its better you keep all your documents ready now...it might open in this week or next week...best of luck..

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am a July'2016 applicant and current application status is "In Process".

Since, I submitted my application- I had to get a business visa for office purposes to a neighboring country. Most likely I would be flying there for two days.

Now, my queries are-

1. Do I need to send them updated passport copy with new stamps?
2. Should I update my Travel History document and send it to them? In this regard, do I need to write an LOE?
3. Finally, can someone please share a LOE format for these sort of situation?

Thanks a lot.

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
canada_aspirant_15 said:
No, I got the email of Application returned. Status never goes to in-process. My application #11048XX.
Sorry to hear about your current situation, did you uploaded something in your Work experience or left blank while submitting the application ?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

I am a July'2016 applicant and current application status is "In Process".

Since, I submitted my application- I had to get a business visa for office purposes to a neighboring country. Most likely I would be flying there for two days.

Now, my queries are-

1. Do I need to send them updated passport copy with new stamps?
2. Should I update my Travel History document and send it to them? In this regard, do I need to write an LOE?
3. Finally, can someone please share a LOE format for these sort of situation?

Thanks a lot.
No need to do anything. Just fly. Updated travel list you will be asked for CIC stage later.

Thanks

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my brother's fund conversion section went blank on 28th july. But now we are seeing the section again with today's conversion rate that is more than that of we submitted. Any idea guys, what is happening there?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
farhamdew said:
my brother's fund conversion section went blank on 28th july. But now we are seeing the section again with today's conversion rate that is more than that of we submitted. Any idea guys, what is happening there?
You will get results of SINP nomination/ineligibility within next two days. I should not state this but conversion date written as present date is not a good sign.

Thanks.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I applied in July 20 also and my application has been 'in process' since July 27(I think). When I applied, settlement funds tab didn't show up in the application. Has anyone else seen this too?

Thanks.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
You will get results of SINP nomination/ineligibility within next two days. I should not state this but conversion date written as present date is not a good sign.

Thanks.

What if after conversion the person still meets the minimum amount? How will that be a bad sign?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

The exchange rate for my country keeps dropping and if my funds are converted using today's rate, I will be below the required funds.

I have some money in another account with enough funds to cover the difference.

Would you advise sending the second bank statement in or leave it as is and hope for the best?

From some other forum, People sent emails to David Li and Tracey Davies (SINP managers) to ask questions(from 2010 though), would you advise I do the same as I really want to know how funds are being converted or if I should send in the second bank statement.

I also don't want to be forward and cause issues for myself, your advice will be highly appreciated.

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

The exchange rate for my country keeps dropping and if my funds are converted using today's rate, I will be below the required funds.

I have some money in another account with enough funds to cover the difference.

Would you advise sending the second bank statement in or leave it as is and hope for the best?

From some other forum, People sent emails to David Li and Tracey Davies (SINP managers) to ask questions(from 2010 though), would you advise I do the same as I really want to know how funds are being converted or if I should send in the second bank statement.

I also don't want to be forward and cause issues for myself, your advice will be highly appreciated.
Firstly, the rate applicable on the submission date is used for conversion. If you had sufficient funds to cover the minimum threshold at the time of submission, then no problem if your funds goes below the threshold subsequently.

Secondly, If they reveal the fact that you have funds lower than the threshold then you can prove, by sending the bank statement of your other account, that you had funds in your other account as well. However, the other account must also be maintained for three months prior to submission, i.e. from 17 February to 17th May.

Finally, If your funds have been converted using the prevailing conversion rate, then your funds would accordingly be reduced. In this case, you can email them the other bank's statement before their decision to avoid rejection on the aforesaid ground.

GB

dhvs

May 31, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
krishere1982 said:
Hi,

I applied in July 20 also and my application has been 'in process' since July 27(I think). When I applied, settlement funds tab didn't show up in the application. Has anyone else seen this too?

Thanks.
I am facing the same problem. Submitted on July 20, "In Process" since August 22.
Some people have told me to access Oasis, click on "View Submitted Application" and then click on "Settlement Funds". But this tab does not show up for me (I see only 9 tabs on the left menu).
I want to keep track of it to know my Funds Conversion Date. Can anybody help us?