+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE Feb 14th Applicants -Let's connect here

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Has anyone received Nomination or request for additional documents post May 31 (after Rich03)?

@Rich03 - How's your case progressing after nominnation?
Well I waited for the CRS cut off to drop below the 413, but as there has been no draw since I received the nomination and then today's draw ramped up to 449, I've accepted the SINP today (i only had 24 hours left to accept or decline, so no option really). So now I will then follow the normal PR process I guess. Still feeling very lucky to be nominated. Fingers crossed, I expect to be in sunny SK in 12 months!

Last edited:

Day

Dec 18, 2015
Ops, sorry my bad :) Congratulations :) You should get an ITA with the next draw :) better prepare the police certificate and the medical tests so you can apply right after the ITA.

One thing....what was the additional documents they have asked for?
Thanks. I got my ITA at the last draw. I hope to fully submit as soon as possible.
For the ADR, the documents required were: My spouse's birth certificate (I previously used an affidavit for him)and updated Work reference letter, offer letter and business cards. I wish you all the best

Reactions: bestmethod

Jabr

Apr 23, 2017
Has anyone received Nomination or request for additional documents post May 31 (after Rich03)?

@Rich03 - How's your case progressing after nominnation?

I received request for additional documents one and half months ago, and provided the documents in the same day, till now no updates, the status is not moving, it is "Waiting on Applicant".

bestmethod

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
I received request for additional documents one and half months ago, and provided the documents in the same day, till now no updates, the status is not moving, it is "Waiting on Applicant".
I think you have to check with them, they might have missed the documented you have sent, usually they nominate right after you send the ADR

oladapfa

Aug 28, 2016
i received ADR on the 15th of May submitted documents on the 28th of june which is within the 45 days allocated for me. So when do you think i can get nomination

bestmethod

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hello Guys,

Even being from Feb intake, so far I didn't get any feedback on my file, not sure whats going on...its still "in process"... however the real strange part is that my POF conversion date is "blank" any idea what does that means?