Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
The next SINP EE opening will attract application fee of 300CAD. It is high time SINP changed NOC list or make it open to any NOC afterall it will cost 300CAD.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
anikethd02 said:
Dear Friends,

Has anyone's application status moved beyond "In Process" ?

Aniketh
Not yet dear, wait in hopeless, i don't know why sinp keep 14-2 intake so long what are their purpose. They can ask the fee 300cad and we r willing to pay for application processing. Anybody know?

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. will they give points for both jobs ( one is in sinp list and other job not in sinp list) with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks

vijay9205

Apr 23, 2017
Hello Team
This morning i see the status as "In Process" in my SINP portal. It was Application Received till this friday.
Anyone know what is the whole process.

Blinkie

Jun 18, 2016
nagraju said:
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. will they give points for both jobs ( one is in sinp list and other job not in sinp list) with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks

I had the d same issue with my oct 12 application, my application turned ineligible because they removed the points i claimed for work experience in Noc that isn't on their demand list. Just hope for the best, if your application turns ineligible, apply when you are have acquired the required years of experience or look out for other provinces. Better still, write IELTS again and improve your Crs points so that you could get a direct ITA from CIC.
Cheers!

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
My application was returned as they said i did not attach my passport and schedule A. It was big supprised to me. I could not forget to attach such important docs like that. Does anyone face same problem like me?

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Wayne_Tran said:
My application was returned as they said i did not attach my passport and schedule A. It was big supprised to me. I could not forget to attach such important docs like that. Does anyone face same problem like me?
Can you see those files attached when you log into OASIS and view submitted application? Or is this another case of your agent/consultant forgetting to do it...?

sobadejo

Jul 28, 2016
Wayne_Tran said:
The same thing happened to me. Another person has complained of the same also. They said I did not attach the passport of two of my kids. I'm sure I did.

What can we do about this?