+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Documents required for Skilled Worker-Saskatchewan Express entry

VijayHP

Aug 23, 2016
Hello All,

I would like to apply for "International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category" when it opens again (Hopefully in the next 1-2 months).

I have a paid representative who is supposed to take care of my application.

I would like to know what are the representative related documents necessary to apply for this sub-category (SINP EE). My consultant has mentioned that the ethical conduct document is not needed now but we only need "Representative form" (IMM5476E). Is this true?

We are a family of 4 with my wife and 2 kids (both under 18).

I have got the below forms ready

Generic Application form
IMM 5406 Additional Family Information (Self and Spouse)
Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominee - BTW, is this needed even before I am nominated?
Schedule A Background declaration (Self and Spouse)
Supplementary Information Your Travels

The above apart from birth certificates, passport, Marriage certificate, education and work experience , IELTS certificates.

Can someone please help me on this?

Regards,
Vijay

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
VijayHP said:
Hello All,

I would like to apply for "International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category" when it opens again (Hopefully in the next 1-2 months).

I have a paid representative who is supposed to take care of my application.

I would like to know what are the representative related documents necessary to apply for this sub-category (SINP EE). My consultant has mentioned that the ethical conduct document is not needed now but we only need "Representative form" (IMM5476E). Is this true?

dont listen to your consultant, attach all forms whatever mentioned in the checklist

We are a family of 4 with my wife and 2 kids (both under 18).

I have got the below forms ready

Generic Application form
IMM 5406 Additional Family Information (Self and Spouse)
Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominee - BTW, is this needed even before I am nominated?
yes it is required

Schedule A Background declaration (Self and Spouse)
Supplementary Information Your Travels

The above apart from birth certificates, passport, Marriage certificate, education and work experience , IELTS certificates.

Can someone please help me on this?

Regards,
Vijay