+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Document Requirement

Aug 15, 2017
Hello,
I want to apply SINP program. I am looking for your help:
1. Which documents I need to submit at the time of application?
2. Is it possible to submit few documents few days later?
3. A cousin of my mother in law is living a resident in Saskatchewan, will it work to gain

Reactions: masudur91rahman

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hello,
I want to apply SINP program. I am looking for your help:
1. Which documents I need to submit at the time of application?
2. Is it possible to submit few documents few days later?
3. A cousin of my mother in law is living a resident in Saskatchewan, will it work to gain
The listing of documents can be found here:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand

There is a combination of Provincial and Federal documents, as they 'borrowed' from the Federal documents rather than creating their own. A notable example is Schedule 4 that requires you to specify the program that nominated you. For this you simply state the program that you are applying for.

The best approach is to create a profile on their system, OASIS, upload all the documents there, and wait until the intake opens. At that time, you can simply hit submit and pay the newly-established $300 CAD fee. Since all applications must be complete, you cannot submit anything after the application is submitted.

Your mother-in-law's cousin should provide you with 20 points on their 60-point assessment grid to obtain eligibility to apply in the first place. See (toward the bottom under Factor II):

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
There are some forms for wife which is mandatory like Schedule A - background deceleration, Additional Family Information , passport and her birth certificate......where we have to attach these docs???? And also there are some of the other forms like Translator Affidavit, Use of a Representative, Authority to Release Personnel Information.... Do we really need all these forms to upload??? Please help me.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
There are some forms for wife which is mandatory like Schedule A - background deceleration, Additional Family Information , passport and her birth certificate......where we have to attach these docs???? And also there are some of the other forms like Translator Affidavit, Use of a Representative, Authority to Release Personnel Information.... Do we really need all these forms to upload??? Please help me.
All required forms are to be uploaded on the respective screens in the OASIS system. Even if the intake is not open, you can establish an account in the OASIS system, upload the documents as instructed, and then submit when it does open again.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
All required forms are to be uploaded on the respective screens in the OASIS system. Even if the intake is not open, you can establish an account in the OASIS system, upload the documents as instructed, and then submit when it does open again.
Thanks for your reply....But my question in OASIS profille....where I attach the wife docs....As I already created profile and uploaded my docs....but there is no option in OASIS profile where I upload spouse forms like Schedule A - background deceleration, Additional Family Information , passport and her birth certificate.like an example where I uploaded my passport ...same place I upload spouse passport also????

Last edited:

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thanks for your reply....But my question in OASIS profille....where I attach the wife docs....As I already created profile and uploaded my docs....but there is no option in OASIS profile where I upload spouse forms like Schedule A - background deceleration, Additional Family Information , passport and her birth certificate.
The Family Information is entered in the application section, and not in the Pre-Application section. The latter section is where you enter all of your own information, and the former section is where you enter information about the settlement funds, your connection to Saskatchewan, and your family information, with a separate screen for each family member. The Federal forms are also uploaded here, and any Canadian work permits are uploaded. So it is in the application section that you would upload the Schedule A, and the identification documents for your family members.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for your reply....But my question in OASIS profille....where I attach the wife docs....As I already created profile and uploaded my docs....but there is no option in OASIS profile where I upload spouse forms like Schedule A - background deceleration, Additional Family Information , passport and her birth certificate.
The Family Information is entered in the application section, and not in the Pre-Application section. The latter section is where you enter all of your own information, and the former section is where you enter information about the settlement funds, your connection to Saskatchewan, and your family information, with a separate screen for each family member. The Federal forms are also uploaded here, and any Canadian work permits are uploaded. So it is in the application section that you would upload the Schedule A, and the identification documents for your family members.
Thanku sir.....One more question there are some of the other forms like Translator Affidavit, Use of a Representative, Authority to Release Personnel Information.... Do we really need all these forms to upload as these forms not applicable for me like an example I don't have any representative??? Please help me.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thanku sir.....One more question there are some of the other forms like Translator Affidavit, Use of a Representative, Authority to Release Personnel Information.... Do we really need all these forms to upload as these forms not applicable for me like an example I don't have any representative??? Please help me.
You should be careful about forms regarding use of a representative. Most of the time, they do not apply if you are not using a representative. However, in some cases, they may require that you disclose that you are not using a representative on the form. If the form does not have any such option, then for those not using a representative, it does not apply and need not be submitted.

makkehma

Feb 14, 2018
My translator told me that there is no need to provide an Affidavit with the birth and marriage certificate since it all the purpose of the affidavit are on the documents (stamp, ministry of justice, notary, stamp of ministry of foreign affaire...)
Please advise

szaporski

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
These documents how old can they be? They need to be sign at the day that open sinp or I can sign a few days before?

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
These documents how old can they be? They need to be sign at the day that open sinp or I can sign a few days before?
The dates you write with your signature should be as close to the day you submit the application but need not coincide with that date.

I had ‘fresh’ documents signed at the end of each month and uploaded them to OASIS and replaced the old ones. In this way they were never more than a month old at the time of submission. This worked out fine as I was nominated.

Reactions: szaporski