+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Confirmation Job Approval letter from a Saskatchewan Employer

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Is there anybody who has got job approval letter for his/her family member who is outside Canada to apply under family referral category??
please send a personal message

Thanks

Eyelashes1222

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bicbic said:
march,

thank you so much....all i need is to pray for fast processing of my application...
here is my time line...

SINP applied: May 14, 2012
SINP#: May 24, 2012
Additional docs for Job Approval: January 2013
that is my last news....until now no good news for me....hoping this month.... :'( :'( :'(

Hi there hows your papers no? Im thunking if u had already your medical. Thanks

bicbic

Apr 20, 2013
Eyelashes1222

My papers is still in the SINP and waiting for my Job approval...If my employer receive my job approval then thats the only time my applications will be transfer to CIC office together with my medical..I have not go through medical examination yet.

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
ch_myasir said:
Hi friends,

I'm also in the same boat. I'm too waiting for Job Approval. My Employer submit the online form two week ago but did not get (Username and Password) any thing from SINP.
I'm waiting for nomination for one year...but only got additional documents request from SINP.

This time they ask me to submit "Job Approval Letter" and I've only 45 days to submit this letter... my employer submit online form two weeks before but didn't hear any thing.

I'm worry about this.... Any one have information about this..... PLZ help.

hi friend

after submit of job approval form , how much time taken to issue job approval letter because one of my friend got requirment to submit job approval letter in 45 days how it possible , if he not get job approval letter in 45 days than what going , sinp send his file back ? or give some more time to submit JAL ? do you have any idea please reply me .

Thank you
Mr Patel

asiansk

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I have worked in SK for 1 year and 4 months and initially could apply for SINP but my previous employer let me down by asking me to achieve some internal targets and maintain it for 3 months then they can help me on the immigration. I left and go into the Bank with 30 hours of paid and have my job letter offer. I noticed that CIBC is registered with SINP but I am working for BMO and my manager told me few days ago that SINP is a program that they dont support. Can anyone comfirm that for me or anyone who works for BMO.

Thank you

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asiansk said:
Hi guys, I have worked in SK for 1 year and 4 months and initially could apply for SINP but my previous employer let me down by asking me to achieve some internal targets and maintain it for 3 months then they can help me on the immigration. I left and go into the Bank with 30 hours of paid and have my job letter offer. I noticed that CIBC is registered with SINP but I am working for BMO and my manager told me few days ago that SINP is a program that they dont support. Can anyone comfirm that for me or anyone who works for BMO.

Thank you
hey asiansk
were you an international student before?

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I'll be graduating from the University of Saskatchewan this spring. I've been having trouble finding a job and my study permit will expire this July. I wonder how you would be able to get a job.

I would really really appreciate any replies.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
student7872014 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'll be graduating from the University of Saskatchewan this spring. I've been having trouble finding a job and my study permit will expire this July. I wonder how you would be able to get a job.

How its possible that you are graduating in spring and your work permit will expire in June, you should get atleast 1 year work permit.

hutjjung

Jan 26, 2014
Hello.

My employer registered in SINP online application website and submitted a job approval form. Now we are waiting for it to be approved.
I was wondering how long it would take to get approval and afterwards whether or not I can start work.
(As far as I know, I must begin to work only after my employer's job approval form is approved)

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
bicbic said:
Eyelashes1222

My papers is still in the SINP and waiting for my Job approval...If my employer receive my job approval then thats the only time my applications will be transfer to CIC office together with my medical..I have not go through medical examination yet.
Hi bicbic

Have you got any good news buddy ?

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all apply for an open work permit called PGWP(Post graduate work permit)
Once u get an open work permit, then start any job and then ask that employer to get registered with SINP program and get the position approved.

Thanks

student7872014 said:
Hi Everyone,

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before you start a job all you need is a valid work permit not the JAL I believe, get a work permit and then start a job Job approval can be done later.

hutjjung said:
Hello.

My employer registered in SINP online application website and submitted a job approval form. Now we are waiting for it to be approved.
I was wondering how long it would take to get approval and afterwards whether or not I can start work.
(As far as I know, I must begin to work only after my employer's job approval form is approved)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
hafza_jad said:
HI EVERYONE,

I APPLIED FOR SINP BY OUR CONSULTANT & HE HAS GIVEN ME A ONLINE USERNAME & PASSWORD..WHEN I CHECKED MY ONLINE DOCUMENTATION WHERE I FOUND THAT EMPLOYER HAS UPLOADED A FORM no. 500-09 (CONFIRMATION OF JOB ACKNOWLEDGE & SKILLS).

IS THIS OK ?

PLEASE CLEAR ME?

THANKS

Hi hafsa,
I am also from Pakistan can you tell me which consultant is helping your case to get a job offer.
thanks in advance.

HAFZA JAD

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi guys,
can anyone guide me what is the best way to secure a job offer. I need a job offer letter from Saskatchewan employer to get SINP.

Please help.