Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear victor,
After nomination from SINP I am going to submit my application to CIC.

There is no fund to show now in CIC. But there is a column in Schedule4-Economic class- Provincial Nominees about fund. I have more sufficient fund. I am single applicant. But I don't want to keep all money with me. I need to leave a good amount for my additional family. Now my question is which one is better: Write all of my fund amount in this column or only the amount that I need to carry with me in my way to Canada?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
Dear victor,
After nomination from SINP I am going to submit my application to CIC.

There is no fund to show now in CIC. But there is a column in Schedule4-Economic class- Provincial Nominees about fund. I have more sufficient fund. I am single applicant. But I don't want to keep all money with me. I need to leave a good amount for my additional family. Now my question is which one is better: Write all of my fund amount in this column or only the amount that I need to carry with me in my way to Canada?
I really don't know how they can use that field's info for the future but I think it is not really important. I think they won't check that in your landing procedure because as we know amount of money is a variable thing in everybody's life and in every time. It means, it is possible you have 80K now but you have only 20K two months later and nobody can tell you why! Because it is your money and you like to spend it as you like and it is non of CIC's business why your money increase or decrease in the future!!! ;D

I only know the amount you declare in that field shouldn't be less than minimum amount for your situation ($11,900 for a single applicant) ;)

harisadu

May 20, 2014
Hi Guys i Received my nomination in April with job offer. As Sinp didnt require any settlement funds for people with job offer is that same for CIC as well or i have to maintain the funds now ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harisadu said:
Hi Guys i Received my nomination in April with job offer. As Sinp didnt require any settlement funds for people with job offer is that same for CIC as well or i have to maintain the funds now ?
Refer to CIC's PNP checklist, you don't need to provide any settlement funds when you send your package to CIO but it is possible they ask for that in the future. I think, it is better to ask SINP for their advise and then you will know what to do! ;)

harisadu

May 20, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Refer to CIC's PNP checklist, you don't need to provide any settlement funds when you send your package to CIO but it is possible they ask for that in the future. I think, it is better to ask SINP for their advise and then you will know what to do! ;)
Thank you victor papa for your response... will cic ask for bank certificates, statements in future ? I have funds invested in IPO and i wont be able to get the hard cash before ipo opens.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harisadu said:
Thank you victor papa for your response... will cic ask for bank certificates, statements in future ? I have funds invested in IPO and i wont be able to get the hard cash before ipo opens.
Nobody knows what will CIC request in the future but I think is not common to request bank statement for PNP applicants with job offer but as I told you before, only SINP can give you the correct answer. ;)

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
Hi guys, are there any 2014 sinp applicants who are still waiting for n0mination?(just like me :|)

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
i am waiting

they said 60 for secondary review response

still waiting... been over 75 days now

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I have a query on job approval letter from SINP.
Could you please tell if an employer from sask has to pay a fee to the SINP office to get a job approval letter
if he is providing an employment letter for a foreign skilled worker. And is it a burden for an employer
getting Approval letter such as LMIA which costs much and takes lot of time.

Your replies would be much helpful.
Thanks in advance.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job approval letter has no cost. he has
to pay and do some procedure for only
lmia process. if u have open wp then your emloyer
hasnt need to pay anything. idk abt lmia process.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delta304 said:
job approval letter has no cost. he has
to pay and do some procedure for only
lmia process. if u have open wp then your emloyer
hasnt need to pay anything. idk abt lmia process.
Thanks for the reply.
I wanted to know only about the Job approval letter but I hope u were confused with the post as I mentioned about Lmia on the thread.
Sorry if so and is there any assumption for approximate time period an employer get the approval letter.
Please mention time period in ur case if your employer got it done for you, only if u will to post, else no problem.

Thanks

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
np. i got after 3 months but now a days like
this yr they issed within 15 days. even this
yr they r faster than last yr for issuing sinp.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delta304 said:
Sounds better. n thanks for sharing ur case.
Hope all goes well with you..

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delta304 said:
Sounds better. n thanks for sharing ur case.
Hope all goes well with you..

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
Dear Friends,

Please let me know exactly what that means "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." ? and How much I have to wait to get decision result ?

Hasib
hasiburbd@yahoo.com