Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
Good day to all!
I would like to ask this,if an intrnational skilled worker with job offer and approval has been n0minated,could he then right away m0ve and work to sask having only the work permt support letter given by SINP?or he has to get a TWP from cic first and wait for it to be approved before he could enter canada?

i hope s0meone could give me a guidance on this..thank you very much. :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psalm_23 said:
Good day to all!
I would like to ask this,if an intrnational skilled worker with job offer and approval has been n0minated,could he then right away m0ve and work to sask having only the work permt support letter given by SINP?or he has to get a TWP from cic first and wait for it to be approved before he could enter canada?

i hope s0meone could give me a guidance on this..thank you very much. :)
Refer to SINP's letter:

Before starting work you must apply for a temporary work permit.
Please complete the attached Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) form
"Application for a Work Permit made outside of Canada" (IMM 1295). As per the
Immigrant Refugee Protection Regulation 87, please include a copy of this letter with
your complete application for a work permit to the appropriate CIC Visa Office. Refer
to www.cic.gc.ca for instructions on applying for a work permit including information
on supporting documentation and fees. For more information on applying for a work
permit please see the attached document: Nominated? What To Do If I Have a Job
Offer?

It means after nomination, applicant must apply for a work permit and the letter is not enough for entering CANADA.

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Refer to SINP's letter:

Before starting work you must apply for a temporary work permit.
Please complete the attached Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) form
"Application for a Work Permit made outside of Canada" (IMM 1295). As per the
Immigrant Refugee Protection Regulation 87, please include a copy of this letter with
your complete application for a work permit to the appropriate CIC Visa Office. Refer
to www.cic.gc.ca for instructions on applying for a work permit including information
on supporting documentation and fees. For more information on applying for a work
permit please see the attached document: Nominated? What To Do If I Have a Job
Offer?

It means after nomination, applicant must apply for a work permit and the letter is not enough for entering CANADA.

Thank you Victor. Now i understand. :).i assume your on your next step for the PR application? god bless and thank you.

karlaplus

Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
mryoso said:
Friends I have good news!! SINP nominated me today!! time line is almost 2 months!! Wish you all godd luck :)

Sorry, do you mind me asking if you had the $19,000 requirement everybody keeps talking about here. I´m freaking out... Thank you

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all friends,
After a long wait I had got application ineligible from SINP. After second review today I have got Nomination letter.
Now I have some question.
1) What is the next steps to apply to CIC now?
2) Are we under express entry or the previous one?
3) I am single. What does it mean by Accompaying Dependant(s). Father, mother is under these category?
4) From the beginning all the documents, they type my Date of Birth wrongly, what I have never noticed. Today I have seen it. What to do now? Will I ask them for a new one?

Thanks,
Mmomen

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
mmomen said:
Hello all friends,
After a long wait I had got application ineligible from SINP. After second review today I have got Nomination letter.
Now I have some question.
3) I am single. What does it mean by Accompaying Dependant(s). Father, mother is under these category?
4) From the beginning all the documents, they type my Date of Birth wrongly, what I have never noticed. Today I have seen it. What to do now? Will I ask them for a new one?

Thanks,
Mmomen

Hello Mmomen, congrats on your nomination! ;). I would like to ask if when did you send your request for a second review?..was it 60 days before you received your nomination?my application for sinp was also ineligible, i have sent them my request letter for second review, today is the 60th day after i have sent them my request and no result yet..thank you and congratz again.. :) :)

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Hi Mmonem,
I have sent secondary review letter, they said they will respond in 60 days. Its going to be over exactly 60 working days on 5th may... so right now they have delayed quite a lot... can you tell me if yours were 60 days in total or 60 working days?

I cant even write to them since they have asked me not to write to inquire about the status of my application.

Your input will be appreciated.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
anjumj said:
Hi Mmonem,
I have sent secondary review letter, they said they will respond in 60 days. Its going to be over exactly 60 working days on 5th may... so right now they have delayed quite a lot... can you tell me if yours were 60 days in total or 60 working days?

I cant even write to them since they have asked me not to write to inquire about the status of my application.

Your input will be appreciated.
my decision have been made before 60 days of secondary review. plz anybody reply my answer.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mmomen said:
my decision have been made before 60 days of secondary review. plz anybody reply my answer.

Wow!!!

This is indeed a very good news buddy. Congratulations on crossing the border line. This serves as reference point to applicant believing that they can fight to the end.

Yeah buddy, just emailed them as regards the mistake in your application and it will corrected in due course.

Congrats once again.

Please note that you are by this nomination required to process to CIC for the PR and not through EE.

All the very best.

Spiceytank

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
Congrats my friend!

About your questions:

1) you should go and download all new forms from CIC website(Those forms have been updated in 2014 and 2015)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

And then fill them, print, sign and also include supporting documents , pay your fees and then send your complete package to CIO by post.

2) Your current nomination won't work under Express Entry and you need to apply under PNP program.

3) NO. Single person should go to CANAD alone in the first step and then in the next years there are different ways to bring your parents if you like!

4) You should ask SINP to correct your date of birth in your nomination letter and they will do that but it will take a little time.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
Congrats my friend!

About your questions:

1) you should go and download all new forms from CIC website(Those forms have been updated in 2014 and 2015)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

And then fill them, print, sign and also include supporting documents , pay your fees and then send your complete package to CIO by post.

2) Your current nomination won't work under Express Entry and you need to apply under PNP program.

3) NO. Single person should go to CANAD alone in the first step and then in the next years there are different ways to bring your parents if you like!

4) You should ask SINP to correct your date of birth in your nomination letter and they will do that but it will take a little time.
Thanks for the reply.
Please answer about some other confusion.
1) Is there any IELTS marks requirement? My IELTS is expired. Do I have to seat in IELTS before apply to CIC?
2) I have decided to marry. when I could change my marital status. Is it any problem for my PR to marry?
3) What will the processing time from right now to get visa? Is there any possibility to get rejection at this point?

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
mmomen said:
Thanks for the reply.
Please answer about some other confusion.
1) Is there any IELTS marks requirement? My IELTS is expired. Do I have to seat in IELTS before apply to CIC?
Ans: If your occupation O, A and B then no need to send IELTS with PR application now, only C and D occupation are required to submit IELTS for PR application to CIO.

2) I have decided to marry. when I could change my marital status. Is it any problem for my PR to marry?
Ans:It is my suggestion to apply as soon as possible. Once u will marry then u can update to CIO/local visa office after getting AOR.

3) What will the processing time from right now to get visa? Is there any possibility to get rejection at this point?
Ans: After submitting the application to CIO, 3 to 5 months are required to issue the AOR by CIO , further medical request and passport request depend upon your local visa office. Regards

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Is there any possibility to get rejection at this point?

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Engineer80 said:
For what reason u are afraid for rejection?
for marriage and present address change purpose.