some senoirs like victor and others. i might wrong
so double check n make sure.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravibhagi said:
Dear Friends/ Seniors. My hearty congratulations to all the friends who have got nominations and to those too who are likely to be nominated soon. I am also an aspirant of SINP.I applied on 2nd Jan.2014 without a job offer. I do not keep much knowledge of computer/internet hence applied through an agent from India. My question is , How can I know the status of my application ?. In fact I sent an Email in the month of November 2014 and got reply that I sent the email from some other email address , but the email id mentioned in my application is different but they mentioned in the reply that my case was under "PROCESS". In fact email address mentioned in my application is of my agent and he is not ready to provide "PASSWORD" to me. Anyhow I know my ONLINE Application no. issued by SINP. I tried to know the status from the SINP Enquiry over telephone no, 001-306-798-7467 many a times. Unfortunately I could get any response, Everytime ,there is a voicemail message that " WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU". No one me called back and asked me about my query. Can you please tell me Which telephone no. should I call to know the staus of my application ?I know many friends from this FORUM have shared their telephone experiences, hence I expect help from you to let me know the Actual /Genuine telephone no.of SINP.Thanks.RAVI BHAGI
Which hour did you call them before? I suggest you to call SINP at 10AM - 12AM Regina local time (CST) and in those hours they are in their office and they can answer your call and you can inquire your file's status.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
Which hour did you call them before? I suggest you to call SINP at 10AM - 12AM Regina local time (CST) and in those hours they are in their office and they can answer your call and you can inquire your file's status.
Hi mate, any news?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Hi mate, any news?
Hi
Whats up my friend? I am still waiting for my nomination but I think in the next few days I will get it. I can see from your timeline, you received your passport request and It is a great news. When will you go to Canada? ;)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
Hi
Whats up my friend? I am still waiting for my nomination but I think in the next few days I will get it. I can see from your timeline, you received your passport request and It is a great news. When will you go to Canada? ;)
Oh thats good then..i wont go until october next year.

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Thanks Friends, for your kind guidance and advise. My special thanks to Victorpapa and I wish to hear the news of your nomination very soon.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hello everyone

Hi i live in saskatchewan and i am on pgwp and have permanent job offer from employer.
I am a graduate from electronics from toronto college and working in saskatchewan in IT field from past 2 years. Since iam graduted from college out of saskatchewan and i am doing job in different field other than my study. Can some one please suggest that i am eligible to apply for sinp or not.

Please help me

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey ron21 can u share full time line
which category. with approval oor without
within sask or outside.?
thanks

ron21

Jul 28, 2010
here's my time line

NOC 9212
December 18, 2013 - Job Offer
December 19, 2013 -Job Approval
March 4, 2013 - SINP Application Submitted Online
March 21, 2014 - SINP Application "In Process"
July 10, 2014 - Request for additional documents "Waiting on Applicant"
August 16, 2014 - Send additional documents
August 18, 2014 - Online status back to "In Process"
January 21, 2015 - Application Nominated

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I am applicant of SINP 2015, now i have got the mail for missing documents. In that they have asked for Spouse birth certificate, which we dont have. Can any one of you please suggest whether there is any alternative document for it?.

Thanks

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delta304 said:
thanks a lot for sharing your info ron21
wish u all the best .
thanks again.
Thx any answers from your end for my question?