Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Arams said:
Hi,

I also got second document request on 18th july. We got req. thru our representative (i.e. my brother-in-law) in saskatchewan. My brother-in-law got a phone cal from SINP regarding our document request at 12:15 pm regina time and i send the requested documents within 15 minutes. When they requested, our app. status is 'waiting on app.' and after i send it our status is changed to ' in process' again within 10 minutes.

Pray well.
Hey,
What kind of document they requested for the second time?

I think all of us got document request at least once so wondering what all they can ask during second request?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arams said:
Hi,

I also got second document request on 18th july. We got req. thru our representative (i.e. my brother-in-law) in saskatchewan. My brother-in-law got a phone cal from SINP regarding our document request at 12:15 pm regina time and i send the requested documents within 15 minutes. When they requested, our app. status is 'waiting on app.' and after i send it our status is changed to ' in process' again within 10 minutes.

Pray well.
Could you please tell us which document they asked for the the second time? and instead sending email, they called your brother in law for requesting a document?

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi,

SINP requested my degree certificate coz that is not legible.

Pls update in spreadsheet.

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear Victor

plz update status in sheet, i shared my bank statement on 17 July to SINP, they changed from waiting on applicant to in process on same day.

name on sheet : naresh, noc code is 2131

regards

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Dear Victor

plz update status in sheet, i shared my bank statement on 17 July to SINP, they changed from waiting on applicant to in process on same day.

name on sheet : naresh, noc code is 2131

regards
Updated

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear Victor

I noticed in the sheet, that mahdina1 noc code 2131 got 2nd request for licence for his profession...i did not notice any his shared information in this group , where did u get such information ....2nd thing is that it is true to submit the license for profession .....i think no body has license now ....if it is true then it is threat...what is your comments......please share it

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Dearest Victorpapa

I sent requested missing or incomplete documents on July 26, and my application status changed to "in process" again.
unfortunately I do not know the exact time of the change.

I received the reminder of required documents letter on July 29. Is it an automatic reminder which has been sent by mistake?

thank you :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Dear Victor

I noticed in the sheet, that mahdina1 noc code 2131 got 2nd request for licence for his profession...i did not notice any his shared information in this group , where did u get such information ....2nd thing is that it is true to submit the license for profession .....i think no body has license now ....if it is true then it is threat...what is your comments......please share it
Yes, because I know him from the outside of this forum and we are in contact on WhatsApp. About requesting license from SINP, yes nobody has it now and friends who received license request, have sent an email to SINP and explained the situation and we all wait to see what will SINP decide and what will happen next?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryam2463 said:
Dearest Victorpapa

I sent requested missing or incomplete documents on July 26, and my application status changed to "in process" again.
unfortunately I do not know the exact time of the change.

I received the reminder of required documents letter on July 29. Is it an automatic reminder which has been sent by mistake?

thank you :)
If your status changed to "In Process" then I think there is no concern about their latest email asking for requested documents. Their automated system seems not to work correctly at all! ;)

M. Nasir

Mar 30, 2014
Hi Every One,

Can anyone guide me the procedure to get job offer letter in Canada if I apply from Pakistan, I am worried for this requirement, most of the provinces requires job offer letter what does it mean and it is necessary to submit job offer with application package or just correspondence with employers is enough. I seen British Columbia application package they will instruct to fill form with employer details with employer sign.

Please guide me.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
M. Nasir said:
Hi Every One,

Can anyone guide me the procedure to get job offer letter in Canada if I apply from Pakistan, I am worried for this requirement, most of the provinces requires job offer letter what does it mean and it is necessary to submit job offer with application package or just correspondence with employers is enough. I seen British Columbia application package they will instruct to fill form with employer details with employer sign.

Please guide me.
Hi Nasir,

Job offer letter is the letter which guarantees that you will be employed after you land in CA.
FYI this is the hardest part to get a job offer from outside of CAnada.

It is very much necessary to have job offer letter with ur application package otherwise ur application will not be entertained if u r applying under the category of "valid job offer" or no job offer required under "without job offer " category, but you will have to wait until a province opens the category of without job offer.
Currently FSW 2014 is also open you can have a look if your occupation fall under the current openings.

M. Nasir

Mar 30, 2014
lsuman said:
Hi Nasir,

Job offer letter is the letter which guarantees that you will be employed after you land in CA.
FYI this is the hardest part to get a job offer from outside of CAnada.

It is very much necessary to have job offer letter with ur application package otherwise ur application will not be entertained if u r applying under the category of "valid job offer" or no job offer required under "without job offer " category, but you will have to wait until a province opens the category of without job offer.
Currently FSW 2014 is also open you can have a look if your occupation fall under the current openings.
Hi Isuman,

You were applying in which stream with job letter or without job letter, if you were applying with job letter category than how you got the job letter, any agency contact in your mind that will solved my problem.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
M. Nasir said:
Hi Isuman,

You were applying in which stream with job letter or without job letter, if you were applying with job letter category than how you got the job letter, any agency contact in your mind that will solved my problem.
Sorry bro I dont know any person/agency who can provide job offer.
I applied SINP in "without job offer catagory"

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear all members,

I heard that donot need to submit the hard copies of experiences, educations, bank statements, and ielts to CIO /concerned embassy after nomination ...
just need to submit federal forms and birth certificates, passports, marraiges certificates and photos etc. in the case of low skilled profession, they have to submit the ilets.

Please share your ideas for further submitals at CIO office after nomination.

Regards