+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are people checking for update on their profile?

Everyone seem to be silent!

Well,for Benjamin I noticed a slight change on his profile yesterday as SINP picked the opening balance of his updated statement of account (They picked this balance because there was no deposit prior to this period) rather than the closing balance which was there few days ago. I wonder why and how they did that. Anyways,he was lucky enough to scale the threshold set as proof of settlement fund....The conversion date is July 17th,2014 (It used to be June 20th,2014).

I also noticed that in the "Health Notes" box ....No health concerns have been indicated to the SINP was written. This was blank before July 17th,2014.

I notice everytime Benjamin send a mail regarding the status of his account,there's always a change on his profile(which means they are always pushed to act when you send a mail. Though he never got a response to his mail yet).

So,this is to tell people to be careful of money lodgement (lump sum). If you lodge money without any proof,they probably will request you supply proof of such fund...

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
solomonwise said:
Saskatchewan is about the only province you can approach with any query and you will not be let down...
Tell your brother to shoot them a mail,let him attach a screen shot of the IELTS exam schedule of your country and explain the earliest possible time he can write the exam.

Ask them to advise you regarding the matter,wait and see the response. Then you can make the next move.

Again,your file can remain active only if you meet the 45 days deadline.It doesn't mean a total rejection...It can be pushed down the queue.

Let us know what the response is afterwards...
Thank you Solomonwise and Redstone. I will post whatever thier reply to me.

addie08

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Mar-14(SINP) 06-Feb-15(PR) Received by CIC (11-Feb-15)
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
XEP 01-May-15 EP&UCI 04-Jun-15
Med's Request
06-Jun-2015 RPRF Request 13-July-2015 Paid 19-July-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015 Furtherance done 24-Sept-2015
Passport Req..
05-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015 Visa on hand 04-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
soon
This thread is so quiet... sinp seems to be so silent too.
still no good news from anyone here. Goodluck to all of us.
patience is truly a virtue.
:) :) :) :)

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a response from the SINP Manager after I sent a mail as a concerned individual regarding the slow processing pace of application under SINP (Without Job Offer) and the fear that SINP may lose most of its 250 applicants to FSWP;

Please accept my apology for being late to get back to you, and thank you for your interest in the SINP.

As you mentioned, we accepted 250 applications from International Skilled Worker category applicants in 2014 who did not have employment offers. The Government of Saskatchewan is interested in increasing immigration to the province to address critical labour shortages. As we have a limited number of nominations that can be made through the SINP, we have been encouraging eligible applicants to utilize federal immigration programs. We believe that use of federal programs will help us to attract a higher number of immigrants to Saskatchewan to help address economic needs. However, we believe that it is not an efficient use of government resources, federal or provincial, for both levels of government to process applications from the same individuals. Although we are not able to prevent applicants from applying to other programs, we strongly recommend/request that applicants who have applied to federal programs withdraw their application from the SINP, or vice versa. We will monitor the program to see if there is wastage of nominations. If this is the case, we will assess whether program changes are warranted.

It is important to note, that the SINP’s strategic priority is to prioritize applications from high skilled workers with employment offers, in order to expediently address labour shortages via immediate attachment to the labour market upon the nominee’s arrival.

You may be interested to know that our processing times have improved over the past year and will continue to decrease over 2014 and 2015 due to changes implemented in 2013 and 2014. The Saskatchewan Experience Category had faster processing times in Quarter 4, 2013-14 compared to the year before, for all sub-categories (the current average is 3.3 months). Processing times have also decreased over the past three quarters for International Skilled Workers.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns.

David

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Great job. Atleast they are aware of losing applicants due to Fsw and their slow processing.
And priority is experience class. Means we from out side Canada Will still have to wait.
+1 for this post
solomonwise said:
This is a response from the SINP Manager after I sent a mail as a concerned individual regarding the slow processing pace of application under SINP (Without Job Offer) and the fear that SINP may lose most of its 250 applicants to FSWP;

Please accept my apology for being late to get back to you, and thank you for your interest in the SINP.

As you mentioned, we accepted 250 applications from International Skilled Worker category applicants in 2014 who did not have employment offers. The Government of Saskatchewan is interested in increasing immigration to the province to address critical labour shortages. As we have a limited number of nominations that can be made through the SINP, we have been encouraging eligible applicants to utilize federal immigration programs. We believe that use of federal programs will help us to attract a higher number of immigrants to Saskatchewan to help address economic needs. However, we believe that it is not an efficient use of government resources, federal or provincial, for both levels of government to process applications from the same individuals. Although we are not able to prevent applicants from applying to other programs, we strongly recommend/request that applicants who have applied to federal programs withdraw their application from the SINP, or vice versa. We will monitor the program to see if there is wastage of nominations. If this is the case, we will assess whether program changes are warranted.

It is important to note, that the SINP's strategic priority is to prioritize applications from high skilled workers with employment offers, in order to expediently address labour shortages via immediate attachment to the labour market upon the nominee's arrival.

You may be interested to know that our processing times have improved over the past year and will continue to decrease over 2014 and 2015 due to changes implemented in 2013 and 2014. The Saskatchewan Experience Category had faster processing times in Quarter 4, 2013-14 compared to the year before, for all sub-categories (the current average is 3.3 months). Processing times have also decreased over the past three quarters for International Skilled Workers.

David

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
solomonwise said:

It is important to note, that the SINP's strategic priority is to prioritize applications from high skilled workers with employment offers, in order to expediently address labour shortages via immediate attachment to the labour market upon the nominee's arrival.

David
Its a good attempt. Well done, I truly can see your frustration and concerns about SINP. In the past i have too contacted mr David Li, Tracy Davies as well as local MLA of Regina Area (Kevin) but got almost similar central response. The only problem is we are affected but they can't do anything. I too find out SINP is too trying to maximise the resource as like of other province but GoS is instead cutting down the budget. I understand how you feel and wish you get your nomination soon. In the mean time if you are eligible for other category in Federal then it might be a good option to look at but since you applied to SINP and quota on FSW may be running out, it is also wise to wait and see. I got nomination in about 27 months, it was such a waste of time. You wait for nomination and then CIO and then CIC and finally for the Card. Well the waiting doesnt end here, wait for passport exam, wait for oath ceremony and so on...Hope you guys dont have to wait longer to get nomination. This time my brother also applied for same category under 250, he got documents request few weeks ago and this week. I hope may be in few weeks time he will be nominated and same as you guys.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My employer submitted my Job Approval Letter on May 20, 2014. I still haven't heard anything from the SINP. When I sent them an email last month asking how long it takes them to process the Job Approval Letter, they said that it would take 6 weeks, but it has been almost 9 weeks now.

I am really worried about this and don't know what to do. Can someone please share their recent experience with the Job Approval Letter?

P.S. I am hoping to apply under the Student Category.

Thank you so much in advance,
Student7872014

sarkris12

Aug 3, 2012
Think it taking longer than usual, i got my job approval letter in 1.5weeks & i work for the health region where everything is snail slow

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi,

I also got second document request on 18th july. We got req. thru our representative (i.e. my brother-in-law) in saskatchewan. My brother-in-law got a phone cal from SINP regarding our document request at 12:15 pm regina time and i send the requested documents within 15 minutes. When they requested, our app. status is 'waiting on app.' and after i send it our status is changed to ' in process' again within 10 minutes.

Pray well.