+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

gurpreet86

Apr 19, 2014
Did you guys get a request for updated statement or did they ask for statement of 3 months prior to application as well. How were we supposed to know three months in advance that we need this amount in our account when they just told everyone in December?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurpreet86 said:
Did you guys get a request for updated statement or did they ask for statement of 3 months prior to application as well. How were we supposed to know three months in advance that we need this amount in our account when they just told everyone in December?
They need last 3 months statement. For now it could be from 1/April/2014 to 4/July/2014.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
An updated bank statement or letter from your financial institution indicating balances and
transaction history of the account(s) for the last three months. The amount of money the
applicant needs to support their family is set by the size of their household. Please see the
table below to calculate the amount needed in Canadian dollars.

One person $11,000
Two people $15,500
Three people $19,000
Four people $22,000
Five people $24,500
Six+ people $26,800

This is required, and minimum should be always in your Bank

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
i am asked for updated Bank Statement, meanwhile, got statement & certificate from my Bank. In addition, SINP also asked for pay stab, rent receipt etc. of my sask relative.

I will send my Bank statement & certificate and documents related to my sask relative will be forwarded to SINP by my relative in Saskatchewan. If so, it will be okay?

Will SINP accept partial documents and documents forwarded by sask relative by his/herself?

Please help.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
invisible80 said:
i am asked for updated Bank Statement, meanwhile, got statement & certificate from my Bank. In addition, SINP also asked for pay stab, rent receipt etc. of my sask relative.

I will send my Bank statement & certificate and documents related to my sask relative will be forwarded to SINP by my relative in Saskatchewan. If so, it will be okay?

Will SINP accept partial documents and documents forwarded by sask relative by his/herself?

Please help.
Yes, It is OK but remind your relative to put your application number and your name both in the subject line and the body of his/her email to SINP.

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
After getting nomination, application is to be sent to nova Scotia. As I have checked some forums for provincal nomination, CIO is taking so much time. Ppl have applied from last year and nothing is happening. Whereas Fsw 2013 applicants got their passports back after permanent resident visa.
Which application would be processed faster if I apply now for Fsw 2014? I'll receive ECA report from wes in 3,4 days.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Anybody noticed any changes to the application portal?

I noticed on Benjamin's portal that they removed the NOC Code for one of his work references (probable because he has combined occupation on the same job)... whatever that signifies?

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Hey Solomonwise,
You were right about the Utility bills requirement however they have been kind enough to ask me for the following:

Please provide a letter/ rental agreement as to why you do not currently have utility bills in
your name.

Could you please guide me as to what content the letter or agreement should entail?

Thanks!

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjumj said:
Hey Solomonwise,
You were right about the Utility bills requirement however they have been kind enough to ask me for the following:

Please provide a letter/ rental agreement as to why you do not currently have utility bills in
your name.

Could you please guide me as to what content the letter or agreement should entail?

Thanks!
The letter should contain details about the apartment/house and the fact that the rent is all bill inclusive.
It should also state that the rent agreement was never drawn up as it is a sublet arrangement. You can go further to show the receipt (if any) showing proof of rental payment.The letter should show the name is whose name the initial agreement was drawn. You can then include other documents showing your sponsor's details such as T4 and at least one verifiable document in the name of your sponsor carrying the address of the apartment/house.

You need to take extra care here as any mistake by you will lead to automatic disqualification.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishishir said:
Yes it changed back to in process... thanks
Hello,

I see your status has changed back to "Waiting On Applicant". What did they request for this time? Was it requested for in their initial email?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE!!!!

Application Intake Thresholds as of July 1, 2014

SINP Category Application Quota Remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2014
International Skilled Workers
International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer 250 0
International Skilled Workers With an Employment Offer 5,000 4,638
Saskatchewan Experience
Existing Work Permits & Health Professionals 1,000 714
Saskatchewan Graduates - Students 400 361
Out-of-Province Graduates - Students 250 250
Hospitality Workers 300 142
Long Haul Truck Drivers 200 150
Entrepreneur and Farm
Entrepreneurs 0* 0*
Farmers 25 16

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Did any one got SINP intenational skilled worker norminee letter yet?

I want to share my timeline:
I submitted as international skilled worker with job offer(I graduatef from university of waterloo and am working for SK employer for one year with open 3 yr work permit)
I submited on Jun 6
July 7 changed into "in process"]

Does any one has the same situation with me?

Thanks,
Cindy

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
My online status again changed to “Waiting on Applicant” as SINP asked me to provide documentation to show the origination of my deposit amount to my checking account on a specific date. I sent a reply explaining the reason and with additional supporting documents. Let's see what is their feedback.

hauwa.aliyu

Apr 22, 2013
Hi everyone, i'll be attending a 32weeks certificate program this fall, do you think i'll be eligible to apply for an SINP with it? if anyone knows anything about it, i'll be much grateful for the answer.Thank you.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:
My online status again changed to “Waiting on Applicant” as SINP asked me to provide documentation to show the origination of my deposit amount to my checking account on a specific date. I sent a reply explaining the reason and with additional supporting documents. Let's see what is their feedback.
This is interesting!

Was there a lump sum on the specific date they seek documentation?

It goes to show this guys are really working...