Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
Hi Sujwal!
My CIC application package is ready to send and the only thing I need at the moment is their Nomination letter! ;)

How about your application? did you get CC charged or AOR?
So my dear victorpapa,
What are the papers you had prepared to send to CIC. plz tell us, so that we can be advanced same like you.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
So my dear victorpapa,
What are the papers you had prepared to send to CIC. plz tell us, so that we can be advanced same like you.
My Friend,
You can see what you need for your PNP application here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

Almost everything is like those forms and supporting documents, you filled and prepared for your SINP application on Jan 2014 but this time you must print them and send the hard copy to CIO with mail. And also don't forget to update dates on your forms after getting your nomination letter.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Victor,
My status is still "In process" I haven't received the email yet, why my status in the spreadsheet on google doc changed to "waiting on applicant"?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Dear Victor,
My status is still "In process" I haven't received the email yet, why my status in the spreadsheet on google doc changed to "waiting on applicant"?
Updated.

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Dear Members,
My application was received on 3rd January 2014 (SINP Family Nominee).

I have updated/uploaded all documents required by SINP but I am stuck with one requirement.

Proof of family relationship living in Saskatchewan as a Canadian citizen or Permanent
Resident of Canada
You are missing utility bills from the past twelve months from either SaskPower;
SaskEnergy; a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills
PLEASE NOTE ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE UP TO DATE.

My brother is living on rent and I have also updated his last 12 months' rent receipts however the utilities are part of his rent but there is no rental agreement in place.

Can anyone suggest what I can do as I wrote to them and they responded that my status won't change from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In Process" until I send them a Utility bill.

I have been given 15 days to provide the required document.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjumj said:
Dear Members,

I have updated/uploaded all documents required by SINP but I am stuck with one requirement.

Proof of family relationship living in Saskatchewan as a Canadian citizen or Permanent
Resident of Canada
You are missing utility bills from the past twelve months from either SaskPower;
SaskEnergy; a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills

My brother is living on rent and I have also updated his last 12 months' rent receipts however the utilities are part of his rent but there is no rental agreement in place.

Can anyone suggest what I can do as I wrote to them and they responded that my status won't change from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In Process" until I send them a Utility bill.

You have to provide the rental agreement highlighting the fact that the utilities are covered in the rent paid.This is a prerequisite and MUST be met.If you don't provide this you stand the risk of losing this opportunity.

My advice will be for you to ask your relative to try as much as possible to provide the rent agreement.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
anjumj said:
Dear Members,

Resident of Canada

HI Anumj

Please also fill this form so that we can add you to our spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgqWI-kR8bWABrUtYY87Z-FGjD-PW19o6rtxx4j1CNA/viewform

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Dear Victorpapa

I received Request Additional Information Letter on June 27.
-birth document
-settlement funds

I attached my birth certificate to my application, but it is requested again( this document is missing). Is not it weird?

Should we send the picture of requested documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryam2463 said:
Dear Victorpapa

I received Request Additional Information Letter on June 27.
-birth document
-settlement funds

I attached my birth certificate to my application, but it is requested again( this document is missing). Is not it weird?

Should we send the picture of requested documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca ?

Yes you should send those documents to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca
But if your birth certificate is in your application page then why they asked you again? I think it was a wrong request for you! ;)

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Dear All
I am nominated by Sask and I am living in UAE on a 2 year work visa. Now I am applying to federal and was wondering that which visa office should I put on my application to process my case. UAE or the visa office of my country of citizenship which happens to be London.
I have both options but like to know which one would be faster for processing.
Please someone advise asap so I can send my application.
Thanks

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Yes you should send those documents to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca
But if your birth certificate is in your application page then why they asked you again? I think it was a wrong request for you! ;)
birth certificate means our "shenasname" dige?

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi Maba,

Did U applied for SINP 2014 without job offer. i think u are not in the spread sheet.

Congrats ........

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Arams said:
Hi Maba,

Did U applied for SINP 2014 without job offer. i think u are not in the spread sheet.

Congrats ........
It was family stream applied Feb 2012. With job offer.

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014