+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dancingqueen26 said:
Hi solomon.

You mean federal cant view my previous applications in other provinces?
They cannot until you secure a nomination certificate...After nomination,each of the provinces forward the details of nominated applicant to CIC. It now depends on each applicant to approach CIO of CIC to file his/her application.

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Dear All, I need advice for one of my relative. He has been doing asst. accounting job for 5 years in a private company & he did his B.Com in accounting. Can he apply for sinp in 2015 ( without job offer for 250 application)? I checked the occupation list for 250 applicnt where I cant find asst accountant but can he expect job as financial manager or any other occupation . PLS advise.

willemRabie

Jul 26, 2013
Pretoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
willemRabie said:
Hi Guys,

I have now received the letter via email requesting "additional and/or missing documents" but no documents are listed on page 2 only the heading. I have sent an email to SINP to ask for clarification. But after reading the forum it seems that everyone has been asked to supply updated bank statements, which I will get today and submit so long pending the response from SINP. One more case where the forum helps a lot!

I will confirm when I have sent the documents.

Good luck all!
Willem
Hi Admins,

I have received a response on my inquiry. They re-sent the correspondence and they ask for updated "Proof of funds". I have submitted the scanned documents today.

I will update you once my status changes to "In Process" again, for now it is still "Waiting on Applicant".

Good luck all!
Willem

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willemRabie said:
Hi Admins,

I have received a response on my inquiry. They re-sent the correspondence and they ask for updated "Proof of funds". I have submitted the scanned documents today.

I will update you once my status changes to "In Process" again, for now it is still "Waiting on Applicant".

Good luck all!
Willem
Updated.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for both Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and SINP. After getting the SINP nomination letter I have to choose only one of them to continue, because I think I cannot have more than one application at federal level at the same time!

Which one should I continue? Is there any advantages for SINP over FSWP?
Please note that I want to live in Saskatchewan in either case.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddux said:
I applied for both Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and SINP. After getting the SINP nomination letter I have to choose only one of them to continue, because I think I cannot have more than one application at federal level at the same time!

SINP is faster in terms of processing..The crowd is less here and so you enjoy some kind of priviledge in terms of processing speed. Also,you don't have go through too much hassle about providing documents like WES (even though it might come in handy and necessary in your job search when you arrive in Canada).

My advice:

Go for SINP when you are sure you meet the requirements. Once you secure a nomination certificate,you are half way through to PR processing.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
SINP is faster in terms of processing..The crowd is less here and so you enjoy some kind of priviledge in terms of processing speed. Also,you don't have go through too much hassle about providing documents like WES (even though it might come in handy and necessary in your job search when you arrive in Canada).

My advice:

Go for SINP when you are sure you meet the requirements. Once you secure a nomination certificate,you are half way through to PR processing.
Thanks for your response.
I checked the processing time in CIC website and surprisingly noticed in my visa office (Ankara) as an average it takes 30 months for FSWP and 53 months for SINP(PNP)!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

Then why do SINP officials say the processing is much faster than FSWP?!

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddux said:
I checked the processing time in CIC website and surprisingly noticed in my visa office (Ankara) as an average it takes 30 months for FSWP and 53 months for SINP(PNP)!!

Well,I don't know why this is so for your local visa office but most of the visa offices have a processing time that is half that of FSWP for provincial nominee.

I also think the processing speed of FSWP for Ankara might be slow as a result of the large number of applicant for FSWP this year. Provincial nominee processing has always been on top speed in most visa offices.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
VictorPapa said:
For other applicants, in the last week, everyday they submitted their updated documents, their application status changed to In Process on the same day. I think they will change your status today.
Thanks Victor, though mine has still not changed I will wait till the end of today before a send a further email to them.

Cheers

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
HI,

Pls update.

My app. status changed to 'waiting on applicant' on 23rd june.
doc requested: missing page of ethical code
updated bank statment
sask relative -12 mth sask power or sask energy bills
all application forms-bcoz that is not legible

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arams said:
HI,

Pls update.

My app. status changed to 'waiting on applicant' on 23rd june.
doc requested: missing page of ethical code
updated bank statment
sask relative -12 mth sask power or sask energy bills
all application forms-bcoz that is not legible
Arams

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: New-delhi
NOC Code......: 2147
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 03-Jan-2013
AOR Received.: 06-Jan-2013

Did you apply in 2013? Your information on the left corner underneath your thread name looks like an error.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddux said:

My Friend,
I have sent you a message and you didn't answer me yet.
About getting FSW or SINP immigration visas from Ankara Visa office I am in your boat and those numbers inside CIC website related to processing time is not correct at all. I searched about this matter on May because I had to make my decision and I understood PNP applications in Ankara visa office is very faster than FSW. Unfortunately they didn't touch any of FSW 2013 files yet and God knows when they want to do that and after they finish FSW 2013 (I think it will take at least 1 year) they will start FSW 2014! But if your PNP file reach Ankara visa office for example in September, then you can expect your PNP visa on FEB-MAR 2015.

Because of that I didn't apply in FSW 2014!

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
You can submit two application to CIC at the same time. One for FSW and other for PNP. You will have to pay separate application processing fee for both application but Yes you can do that.

At the time of finalization of one application, CIC will ask you to withdraw the other.

maddux said:

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I recd doc req from SINP to submit Bank Statements for past three months.

My Cousin also recd req as below:-

Birth Document for Spouse
This document is missing. Affidavits will not be accepted by the SINP.

But my cousin is not having the birth certificate for spouse.

Please help what to do in this case.

Thanks in Advance.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogeshdoon said:
Hi Guys,

I recd doc req from SINP to submit Bank Statements for past three months.

My Cousin also recd req as below:-

Birth Document for Spouse
This document is missing. Affidavits will not be accepted by the SINP.

But my cousin is not having the birth certificate for spouse.

Please help what to do in this case.

Thanks in Advance.
I would suggest your cousin sends the required birth certificate ASAP. You cannot provide alternative in the form of affidavit. You still have 45 days to process and send the required birth certificate.