SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
P3142 said:
Hi All
With the new updated guide all the NOC begins with 3xxx were removed from the demand list unless you have the job offer. I am a Physiotherapist (NOC 3142) was so ready to apply under SINP but once after I noticed the change I didn't apply. Is it good to just apply and see or get ready for 2014 FSWP? Kindly guide me
Hi,

Where exactly did you see this information. As per the Application Guide for the International Skilled Workers Category NOC 3142 was certainly included in the list.

Kindly be informed that SINP and Federal NOC list are independent to each other. You can scroll down to appendix of Application Guide for the International Skilled Workers Category to confirm the same.

Regards,
Kane.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi

Share your details here.

Link for data entry :

Everything time should be in CST
At last, I could open the page and fill the form and update my information in the spreadsheet but there isn't any "NOC code" field in your form and after post, I saw "NOC required" in among of my record's data. I asked for update and it is updated now but I think I saw another form with white background and "NOC code" field . Is it an update version of this Brown background form?

ENGGCANADA

Jan 6, 2014
HI GULBADAN BY MISTAKE I ENTERED WRONG TIME OF MINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION . I WANT TO EDIT MINE INFO . PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW I CAN UPDATE MY INFO

tinsandiego

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 6, 2014
IELTS Request
PER Oct2, 2014
Hi im just new in this forum i applied jan 6, 2013 but still i haven't received confirmation email from sinp if they received my my application, does this mean the cap 250 has been reached? When should i expect my confirmation email if im within the 250 and eligible for processing? Will they send email stating that the international skilled workers category cap has reached? Thanks!

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ENGGCANADA said:
HI GULBADAN BY MISTAKE I ENTERED WRONG TIME OF MINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION . I WANT TO EDIT MINE INFO . PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW I CAN UPDATE MY INFO
Kindly share the details with me i would make the necessary updates on the spreadsheet.

Regards,
Kane.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinsandiego said:
Hi im just new in this forum i applied jan 6, 2013 but still i haven't received confirmation email from sinp if they received my my application, does this mean the cap 250 has been reached? When should i expect my confirmation email if im within the 250 and eligible for processing? Will they send email stating that the international skilled workers category cap has reached? Thanks!
Hi,

Kindly be informed that as per the SINP guidelines response on a submitted application can vary from
one to two weeks.

The below mention statement is the excerpt taken from the following link.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time

can I check if my application has been received?

Once the SINP receives your application, a letter will be sent to you through email (preferred) or by regular mail (if no email account) to advise you of the receipt of your application and the application number to reference to in the future. Depending on the volume of applications received each month, it will typically take one or two weeks to send this letter.

If you have not received the letter for an extended length of time, you can make an inquiry by email to immigration@gov.sk.ca or call 306-798-7467. In your inquiry, please specify your full name and date of birth, how you submitted your application, when (date) you submitted your application, and provide, if any, tracking information for the SINP.

Regards,
Kane.

sam01

Jan 7, 2014
Hi everyone....!!

I submitted my application on 5 Jan.. In noc 0911 .... Pls can some one tell how long does it usually take for sinp team to give an reply or acknowledgement of receipt....???

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
sam01 said:
Hi everyone....!!

I submitted my application on 5 Jan.. In noc 0911 .... Pls can some one tell how long does it usually take for sinp team to give an reply or acknowledgement of receipt....???
Wait buddy....still we all are in que. I hv submitted my app on 2nd Jan...not yet rcvd mail ackn. So hv patience.

TS

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alright members got to go now.. Kindly send your case update status on the below mentioned link

Link for data entry : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgqWI-kR8bWABrUtYY87Z-FGjD-PW19o6rtxx4j1CNA/viewform

Also, request the rest of the members to assist anyone in need.

Thanks for the time and take care.

Regards,
Kane.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Starkane said:
Alright members got to go now.. Kindly send your case update status on the below mentioned link

Link for data entry : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgqWI-kR8bWABrUtYY87Z-FGjD-PW19o6rtxx4j1CNA/viewform

Also, request the rest of the members to assist anyone in need.

Thanks for the time and take care.

Regards,
Kane.
Hi Starkane:

Your link at the footer to view sheet does not work. The following link to view works: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0

zaratustra

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I couldn`t change my details on the spreadsheet. I submitted my application on 04.01.2013 at 19.00 Regina time.
Can you please add that info?

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaratustra said:
I couldn`t change my details on the spreadsheet. I submitted my application on 04.01.2013 at 19.00 Regina time.
Can you please add that info?
Information updated... Thanks very much for conveying the same.. All the best.

Regards,
Kane.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohondubai said:
Hi Starkane:

Your link at the footer to view sheet does not work. The following link to view works: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0
Thanks very much for pointing out the error in the link. I have done the necessary changes to the same. It seems that the dialog box ran out of words henceforth the link got saved partially.

Take care and thanks..

Regards,
Kane.

tabrez

Feb 17, 2012
Hi,

Has it mentioned anywere in the SINP guide that Proof of funds only should be from 2013s statement? Can it be from 2012?