Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Starkane said:
Hi Gulbadan,

Kindly assist me in editing the details of the above mentioned member. I was able to edit the NOC code but unable to make changes to the submission date.

Request you to do the needful on the same.

Regards,
Kane.
Hi

DOne

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Much appreciated... Pal could you please share the methodology in achieving the task.

I just wanted to know the steps which i was missing while trying to make the necessary changes to the sheet.

Regards,
Kane.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Starkane said:
Much appreciated... Pal could you please share the methodology in achieving the task.

I just wanted to know the steps which i was missing while trying to make the necessary changes to the sheet.

Regards,
Kane.
Nothing Bro I have added a formula in that Column, which you can check after clicking on it

JNair

Jan 7, 2014
Hello all! I have submitted my application on 05/01/2014 and would like to join this forum. Can you please tell me how to go about it? What details do I have to share? also who updates the spreadsheet?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Share everything except personal details e.g application number, passport details etc.
Most of the guys in thif forum are very helpful so you would get help most of the times at the same time feel free to help and share ur experiences.

JNair said:
Hello all! I have submitted my application on 05/01/2014 and would like to join this forum. Can you please tell me how to go about it? What details do I have to share? also who updates the spreadsheet?

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
JNair said:

It's easy. Just click the below link and fill the required input.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgqWI-kR8bWABrUtYY87Z-FGjD-PW19o6rtxx4j1CNA/viewform

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Nothing Bro I have added a formula in that Column, which you can check after clicking on it
Thanks very much for the clarification...

Regards,
Kane.

JNair

Jan 7, 2014
I can only view the spreadsheet so I don't know how to share details like NOC code. Also does the spreadsheet reflect details of all the people who are connecting through this forum?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JNair said:
I can only view the spreadsheet so I don't know how to share details like NOC code. Also does the spreadsheet reflect details of all the people who are connecting through this forum?
Hi

Share your details here.

Link for data entry : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgqWI-kR8bWABrUtYY87Z-FGjD-PW19o6rtxx4j1CNA/viewform

Everything time should be in CST

JNair

Jan 7, 2014
Please also update my NOC code 2211. Any idea how long it would take for receiving PR under this program?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

May Allah help us all in this process.

(1) I want to share this interesting information that may be helpful for many of you. I sent an email to them and got the below as part of their reply:
"If you need to forward documents to the SINP to attach to your online application, please email scanned documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

Kind Regards
SINP"

Which means you can (after you create your online application) is to send documents you can.

(2) I have sent my information to the sheet.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Dear all,

May Allah help us all in this process.

(1) I want to share this interesting information that may be helpful for many of you. I sent an email to them and got the below as part of their reply:
"If you need to forward documents to the SINP to attach to your online application, please email scanned documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca

Kind Regards
SINP"

Which means you can (after you create your online application) is to send documents you can.

(2) I have sent my information to the sheet.

WOW thanks very much for the confirmation... really appreciated...

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JNair said:
Please also update my NOC code 2211. Any idea how long it would take for receiving PR under this program?
Kindly find below the link for your reference...

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time

Regards,
Kane

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
Hi All
With the new updated guide all the NOC begins with 3xxx were removed from the demand list unless you have the job offer. I am a Physiotherapist (NOC 3142) was so ready to apply under SINP but once after I noticed the change I didn't apply. Is it good to just apply and see or get ready for 2014 FSWP? Kindly guide me