SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Tulip9 said:
Could anyone please let me know how can I fill 'Additional Family Details' form for my spouse as it is not having any check box like applicant, spouse as present in 'Background Declaration Form'?
You and ur spouse have to fill the forms separately if u find less space in form to fill ur details use a A4 size sheet to fill all your details.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
canadamyplace said:
for those that have uploaded their documents please I want to enquire how to scan them. are we to scan all federal documents as one document or scan them per document. is the upload done document by document or at once.

also for the other supporting documents eg birth certificate, intl passport, degree certificate and transcripts, reference letter, bank statement ect, are we to scan them all together or separately?

please someone should throw more light on document scanning and uploading.

thank you
Scan all the documents separately.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Sunita01 said:
Hi

we all are facing the issue of doc uploading..if any one can get thru it please post it here..highlighting it.

It looks SINP team works only during their working hr and will fix it by late evening..

Regards
Sunita
Ma'am many of us are facing the same issue .... maybe they are still working on it.. they will fix it till monday i believe

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hi Guys :)

Don't be in hurry of filling the forms and applying online.. take your time.. go through every manual and details.
Till the time they are resolving the online application issue... recheck all yours forms and documents twice and thrice..

I would suggest make a check list of everything and work on it.

All the best.

boyax007

Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone! Already submitted my application online, however, in the SINP Skilled Workers Category Checklist, it required the mailing of the completed application and documents to Government of Saskatchewan. If I may recall, I read somewhere in the SINP Online Application System that mailing the docs and application is not necessary as this will just delay the evaluation. Which is which? What is your opinion guys?

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
boyax007 said:
Good day everyone! Already submitted my application online, however, in the SINP Skilled Workers Category Checklist, it required the mailing of the completed application and documents to Government of Saskatchewan. If I may recall, I read somewhere in the SINP Online Application System that mailing the docs and application is not necessary as this will just delay the evaluation. Which is which? What is your opinion guys?
On which date you have submitted your online application?

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

May I ask if I need a job offer from an employer in Saskatchewan in order to qualify with SINP? I am currently waiting for my application in another province but up to now, I am still waiting for my LOA. I would like to explore on other options and I am looking at SINP. Any helpful information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Scottish

Dec 31, 2013
Hi All

I have completed most of my application and uploaded all the required document apart from IELTS Result.
I got my result today and have scan that but I can not upload the document.

Its coming as below error.

ORA-20001: Exception Occured While Processing ITEM : 31680168, 6.5 ORA-20001: Update FailedORA-20001: Insert FailedORA-01654: unable to extend index OASIS_PRD.TBL_ITEM_HIST_PK by 128 in tablespace OASIS_PRD_DATA ORA-06512: at "OASIS_PRD.PK_TBL_ITEM_HIST", line 39 ORA-06512: at "OASIS_PRD.TBL_ITEM_POST", line 49 ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'OASIS_PRD.TBL_ITEM_POST'
Error Failure to Save Update to Record. Please Contact Support.

Is anyone have similar error???

nily

Dec 28, 2013
Friends,
who knows about "Applicant Disclosure Form" also "Translator a "translator affidavit" forms?

hassan85

Sep 25, 2013
Hi sree,

i applied near by you in 2147 catagory, can you please tell me what is update of ur application have they returned ur document. how i can contact them am worried about my documents?
hassan

Tulip9

Dec 29, 2013
Please correct me if I am wrong or confirm if I am right:-

For all the documents related to applicant like passport, birth certificate and all we need to upload them in the applicant section.
For all docs related to dependent like spouse passport, birth certificate we need to do it through 'Add Family Member' of application section.