+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Sunita01

Jan 21, 2008
Hi

we all are facing the issue of doc uploading..if any one can get thru it please post it here..highlighting it.

It looks SINP team works only during their working hr and will fix it by late evening..

Regards
Sunita

Tulip9

Dec 29, 2013
Could anyone please let me know how can I fill 'Additional Family Details' form for my spouse as it is not having any check box like applicant, spouse as present in 'Background Declaration Form'?

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIMS Passion said:
I am getting ORA-20001: Create failed: Def_id= 4856 sqlerr: ORA-20001: create_tbl_item failedORA-20001: Insert FailedORA-01654: unable to extend index OASIS_PRD.TBL_ITEM_IDX_DATE by 1024 in tablespace OASIS_PRD_DATA
Error An error occured. Your record could not be created.
OK

What is this please!!!
\

Again this seems to Database issue , which the technical team of the site have to fix at their end . there would be some 24*7 site technical support team who should be fixing this ASAP.
so keep patience and check every 15 mins ..

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tulip9 said:
Could anyone please let me know how can I fill 'Additional Family Details' form for my spouse as it is not having any check box like applicant, spouse as present in 'Background Declaration Form'?
For spouse , fill the form as spouse being the applicant and you in the second row of the Section A as the spouse or common-law partner.
Other details of your spouse's family follows in the below sections B and C

Aarav2509

Jan 2, 2014
Canph said:
Hi Friends,

All the SINP aspirants let us connect here and share the required information in filing the application for nomination and later for CIC.

Looking forward for all the aspirants to come forward and join.
anybody gets acknowledgment??

Tulip9

Dec 29, 2013
One thing...there is nowhere we are mentioning which NOC code we are applying against.
Or am I missing something?

zaratustra

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tulip9 said:
One thing...there is nowhere we are mentioning which NOC code we are applying against.
Or am I missing something?
Check out on the Work experience form, it asks you of the NOC code. Its just on the first row.

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Would some one please answer my question.

what should I do if my translator affidavit form is not attached, also all of my translations are confirmed by official references.they are all official translation.

-create a new application and apply again?
-mail the lost form to the mentioned mail in the guide?
-doing nothing because it is not an essential form in case?

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
NAMBIVIN said:
\

Again this seems to Database issue , which the technical team of the site have to fix at their end . there would be some 24*7 site technical support team who should be fixing this ASAP.
so keep patience and check every 15 mins ..
Hi NAMBIVIN, thanks for your encouragement. still looks like the site is not uploading documents.

Anybody succeeded in uploading anything in the last hour?

Please share!!! Thanks all!

The Seniors any idea please, Canph, Gul, Regina and Ram, please help with advice.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
for those that have uploaded their documents please I want to enquire how to scan them. are we to scan all federal documents as one document or scan them per document. is the upload done document by document or at once.

also for the other supporting documents eg birth certificate, intl passport, degree certificate and transcripts, reference letter, bank statement ect, are we to scan them all together or separately?

please someone should throw more light on document scanning and uploading.

thank you

dr4u

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-11
Doc's Request.
12-2-2014
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
9-1-12
IELTS Request
12-2-2014
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi

plz tell how to fill martial status ??? get problem in filling

answer plz

zaratustra

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamyplace said:
for those that have uploaded their documents please I want to enquire how to scan them. are we to scan all federal documents as one document or scan them per document. is the upload done document by document or at once.

also for the other supporting documents eg birth certificate, intl passport, degree certificate and transcripts, reference letter, bank statement ect, are we to scan them all together or separately?

please someone should throw more light on document scanning and uploading.

thank you
I scanned and uploaded all documents separately, and scanned only some certificates together with the translation. That is so because that is the way it is given for uploading in the system.
All forms must be scaned separately because that`s the only way you can upload them in the application, you`ll se that later when it comes to that.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I m also not able to edit and upload my documents ...

I m getting a ORACLE database error..
As i am a software developer i can tell you ppl that this is a ORACLE database error ..
I have already mailed to there support with error attached to it.. maybe they will resolve the issue on monday ..

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
dr4u said:
hi

answer plz
Dude there online system is not working properly ... they are looking into it

zaratustra

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr4u said:
hi

answer plz
You will find that later during filling the application, at the marital status information inquiry.