SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hisaca said:
Is there anywhere to add assets like real estate and pension
I doubt..I didn't see any particular form or online option to add the information stated by you

boyax007

Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! What is this Conversion Form that we need to accomplish as part of the Federal Forms? Thanks

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Thanks Starkane, i didnt see anywhere to add that as well, just confirming.

For spouse - do i need to add education or stop at birth certificate, passport, marriage cert.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hisaca said:
Thanks Starkane, i didnt see anywhere to add that as well, just confirming.

For spouse - do i need to add education or stop at birth certificate, passport, marriage cert.
The education credentials of principle applicant is mandatory as they would be required in assessing your points for the process..

So the answer would no..

boyax007

Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In addition to my query on Conversion Form, Is there a need for me to upload the educational credentials of my wife? I'm having hard time uploading her Transcript of Records because of the file size. Thanks.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyax007 said:
In addition to my query on Conversion Form, Is there a need for me to upload the educational credentials of my wife? I'm having hard time uploading her Transcript of Records because of the file size. Thanks.
I hope you are referring to Date of Conversion which the date of the exchange rates used in converting INR or any other currency to CAD which would obviously the current one.

Spouse credentials are not necessary only the principle applicant credentials are important as they would be assessed under education criteria.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
submitted the application now...
not sure whether i hold any chance of being 1 in the 250. will keep some hope
but was a great experience !!!

Thanks to everyone... wish you all the very best !!!

~cheers
VN

“hope is a good thing. maybe the best of good things. and no good thing ever dies”

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hisaca said:
Is there anywhere to attach ethical code of conduct forms pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Click on "Edit applicant" button on homepage the Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form is under Applicant Details on the left hand side.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have to leave now.. Have faith and complete the work with hope....Lord would definitely give the fruits of the hard work which we have put on.... All the best for the journey..

Regards,
Kane

zaratustra

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally submitted the application!
Good luck to everyone!

ac15841

Aug 13, 2013
Points criteria doesnt have language that make my points lesser to 45 only... will that be okay? If I include the lELTs I would have 60 which is the minimum required. Please advise..

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Hi

i made to new accounts! for apply and one them is not complete. both of them are submitted

do u think there is any way to inform the SINP to ignore the incomplete account????????

Fewmoreweeks

Mar 25, 2013
Guys, do we get any confirmation through email after submitting an application? I didn't get any confirmation, just the online system says application submitted. Can you please confirm?

ac15841

Aug 13, 2013
Dear All,

Thanks for making this thread. This is such a helpful and useful... although most of the time I'm tense and a moment of peak roller coaster ride. But overall I really appreciate your inputs... now I let God to the working! All the best and good luck to us.. hopefully next thread will be the successful nominated ones and of course that's includes me ;)