+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Sunita01

Jan 21, 2008
Hi Ram/Gulbadan/others

I have been trying since entire last night. Will any of you please help me submitting my file if you are able to open the site.

Please share your personal email id and I will send you my details

Regards
Sunita

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
See I hope you already have added your Language Credentials.
This information is now with SINP and the portal they have designed is only their Responsibility.

But I would say .. choice is yours either to wait or go for it.
@gulbadan singh.... where can we k now how many applications have been submitted as you said 150 filled the same way. so there must have been a way for this? plz reply how many as of now have been submitted?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Sunita01 said:
Hi Ram/Gulbadan/others

I have been trying since entire last night. Will any of you please help me submitting my file if you are able to open the site.

Please share your personal email id and I will send you my details

Regards
Sunita
Hi

PM me with your Username n password.. and also your email address

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi

PM me with your Username n password.. and also your email address
@gulbadan singh.... where can we k now how many applications have been submitted as you said 150 filled the same way. so there must have been a way for this? plz reply how many as of now have been submitted?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
abcpunjab said:
@ gulbadan singh.... where can we k now how many applications have been submitted as you said 150 filled the same way. so there must have been a way for this? plz reply how many as of now have been submitted?
Bro
Its not a precise information but if you see the spreadsheet, out of 24, 7 have already submitted and dont you thing there might be more people who are not in that list and worldwide would have applied...

pigby

Jan 2, 2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Congrats You have done it tooo.. Uploaded your details in spreadsheet
gulbadan, how do you upload and submit applications so quickly? what browser do you use and what tips/tricks can you share?

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Dear gulbadan

some hours agem i just could enter the site and create a new application (international skilled worker), but i could not upload none of my documents, then my submission is not complete and i should not upload my details in spreadsheet!!!! untili can upload all of my documents

gulbadan.singh said:
Congrats You have done it tooo.. Uploaded your details in spreadsheet