+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

jars123

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Scottish said:
Hello All,

First of all wish you all a very happy new year.
Hope all are doing good and may be ready or about to ready for file submission.

I am one of you who are in preparation and ready for SINP Application. But because of Christmas and New Year Holidays my IELTS results got delayed.
I attended IELTS Exam on 14th December and was hoping for results will be out by 31st but I can't access result online and nothing came in post either.
All the offices and support centers closed due to holidays in UK and postal service also closed in scotland for next two days so I will be get my IELTS Result may be on 3rd or 4th or 6th or 7th Jan ?

I am not sure what will be the option in this case. I have all other documents are ready but just waiting for IELTS Exam Result.

Questions I Have:
1) What are the chances of having success if I not apply on 2nd Jan because of only 250 applications?
2) I am still confused about regulated occupation guidance in updated guide (23/12/13)? I am an Engineer working as a Project Engineer in Scotland.
3) I called them today about regulated occupation and they advise me that you need to register before you apply for SINP if your occupation in Regulated.

Also to work in Saskatchewan as an Engineer (+ many other occupations), you will have to register (apegs.ca - International-Engineering-Graduates) before you apply for SINP.

I am totally confused. Can someone please advise me or guide me.

Thank You
On your concern about the IELTS postal delay, you can call and check with the IELTS test centre to see if you can go and pick it up in person from them. I collected my score in person last time.

Scottish

Dec 31, 2013
jars123 said:
On your concern about the IELTS postal delay, you can call and check with the IELTS test centre to see if you can go and pick it up in person from them. I collected my score in person last time.
Most of the test centers are also closed. Test center is about 350 miles away from where i live. The reason i choose that is just to get place for IELTS on 14th December.
I emailed British Council but no response as yet.

Anyway I will wait for result in new year.
Good luck to you.

rutvik59

Apr 16, 2012
Oshawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
rutvik59 said:
hiii to all the active members..,
i don't have the birth certificate with me so what are the documents which can be submitted instead of that?
please advice me on that.
my problem is that i am currently in canada, so i can not get my birth certificate.
please advise me the documents which are to be provided in lieu of the birth certificate.

thanks in advance.
can anyone help me please??

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
Check List of Documents for single applicant's:-

Mandatory :- all documents should be scanned and saved in PDF format.

1- Birth Certificate.
2- Educational marksheets, certificates and Degrees.
3- Job reference letters or Job experience letters.
4- Passport (front and back scanned).
5- IELTS certificate.
6- Proof of funds.
7- Settlement Plan copy.
Hi there, Could anyone confirm whether we have to scan the original of the above stated documents or the notarized one. thanks in advance.. Regards Kane.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Starkane said:
Hi there, Could anyone confirm whether we have to scan the original of the above stated documents or the notarized one. thanks in advance.. Regards Kane.

Hi all,
Please help me, cannot upload any file. I think it is for file size? but what is the maximum file size??? anybody knows.... please helo me, so that I can resize file and can get chance to run the horse........
i found a very low file size is only allow(12KB), cannot attach 1000KB file..
help me.................... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Hi All

Just tried to login to the SINP Online application and they have removed the option for Skilled Workers. So just a day more to wait guys and then we will know what to do as to in the sense of what documents to submit, the size of documents, details of federal forms, provincial forms, cap count, our luck etc etc.

Happy New Year to all and may God be with all the applicants and fulfil their dreams of migrating to Canada

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Starkane said:
You have to scan the original of the ones. No requirements for notarisation of the documents

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
rutvik59 said:
can anyone help me please??
There are options of doing an affidavits of getting a letter from the municipality. But you are saying that you are in Canada. So better call up SINP and check with them. I also heard of an option of submitting your 10th standard marksheet

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Scottish said:
Hello All,

First of all wish you all a very happy new year.
Hope all are doing good and may be ready or about to ready for file submission.

I am one of you who are in preparation and ready for SINP Application. But because of Christmas and New Year Holidays my IELTS results got delayed.
I attended IELTS Exam on 14th December and was hoping for results will be out by 31st but I can't access result online and nothing came in post either.
All the offices and support centers closed due to holidays in UK and postal service also closed in scotland for next two days so I will be get my IELTS Result may be on 3rd or 4th or 6th or 7th Jan ?

I am not sure what will be the option in this case. I have all other documents are ready but just waiting for IELTS Exam Result.

Questions I Have:
1) What are the chances of having success if I not apply on 2nd Jan because of only 250 applications?
2) I am still confused about regulated occupation guidance in updated guide (23/12/13)? I am an Engineer working as a Project Engineer in Scotland.
3) I called them today about regulated occupation and they advise me that you need to register before you apply for SINP if your occupation in Regulated.

Also to work in Saskatchewan as an Engineer (+ many other occupations), you will have to register (apegs.ca - International-Engineering-Graduates) before you apply for SINP.

I am totally confused. Can someone please advise me or guide me.

Thank You
Scottish

I think people have answered your query on IELTS. But for Engineers profession, the thing is that you have get a licencing done for your profession. Please check the link http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/ for more details. But I am 100% sure that Engineers profession is regulated

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
ram040479 said:
Hi All

Just tried to login to the SINP Online application and they have removed the option for Skilled Workers. So just a day more to wait guys and then we will know what to do as to in the sense of what documents to submit, the size of documents, details of federal forms, provincial forms, cap count, our luck etc etc.

Happy New Year to all and may God be with all the applicants and fulfil their dreams of migrating to Canada
Hi,

Even I also tried to login.....they have removed Skilled Workers Category......desperately waiting for new updates.
Best of luck to all.

Cheers
TS

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mmomen said:
Hi all,
Please help me, cannot upload any file. I think it is for file size? but what is the maximum file size??? anybody knows.... please helo me, so that I can resize file and can get chance to run the horse........
i found a very low file size is only allow(12KB), cannot attach 1000KB file..
help me.................... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

please anyone help me..I just want to prepare my scanned copy at least. please help me...how can I reduce document size to keep best quality..........any one please.......

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
mmomen said:
please anyone help me..I just want to prepare my scanned copy at least. please help me...how can I reduce document size to keep best quality..........any one please.......
Try scanning it Black and White and with less resolution say - 1260 X 768

Hope you are doing a PDF.

Or you can scan it as a JPEG and print the same into a PDF

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi All

I was going through Application Guide, and its mentioned there

""""""About Immigration Representatives and Designated Individual. An application that does not include a duly signed Code of Conduct for
Representatives and Applicant Declaration Form will be returned."""""""""

Can anyone provide a link to the Code of Conduct Form.
Hi pl find teh link of the form
http://www.daric.ca/uploads/3/0/1/4/3014815/code-conduct-representative-applicant-declaration.pdf

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi pl find teh link of the form
http://www.daric.ca/uploads/3/0/1/4/3014815/code-conduct-representative-applicant-declaration.pdf
Is this form mandatory for all applicants irrespective of whether you are using a representative or not ?

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
I and my spouse, both are eligible under SINP - International Skilled Worker Category.

Can we both file SINP application simulteneously ???