+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
AIMS Passion said:
Hi Regina, Canph and Ram, thanks guys for the guide so far. I have a little fear about my passport. It expires sometimes in July 2015, less than 2 years before applying for the SINP. What do I do about this. Dont know if I am able to get another passport. Please advise dear seniors!
AIMS - not sure which country you belong to. but in India, I heard there is a TATKAAL service that guarantees a new passport in 3 working days for some additional fees.... You may want to try something like that.... To what I can read, 2 years i something they would check when you apply for it.... And again, with just 250 quota without job offers, they may be a bit strict around the basics... (just my thoughts though and nothing to discourage anyone here)...

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
does any one know some information about SINP -----maintenance of condition of nominee?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t167331.0.html

Please share.....

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
jasonkenney said:
does any one know some information about SINP -----maintenance of condition of nominee?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t167331.0.html

Please share.....
You are in the wrong forum, Jason! Not sure if anyone else can help you on this.

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
sanv said:
(a canadian aspirant's dream ...shattered yet again!)
hi ppl

when i 1st read the sinp changes i was excited and prayed that my occupation wud make it in the list. when the list came out ....my noc code was there i felt relieved i checked out the points i crossed the 60 marks limit....i felt on cloud nine although there were some points 2 be cleared like the credentials evaluation etc ...fear not they were not yet required i started work on getting the docs ready each nite i wud dream ..landing in canada (sigh) i sold my jewellary put it in my a/c when the bubble burst some members commented on the 3 month fund requirement i read the program guide again n again n again no it can't be ...my heart said no its not happening its the first time probably they require funds 3 months prior to applying i dont ve it wait i email SINP asking if i can show jewellary receipts as POF ..no they say u cant.

the dream fade away 250 slots my 3 months wud end in Feb ...fat chance....(sigh)...it happened yet again. sorry if i offended sumone with my post i just had to get it out.

best wishes for all who r applying and prayer for those who cant like me.

canada....wait for me!
You know what, we are exactly on the same boat, well not exactly about jewery though.i have my term deposit for 3 months with just about 10.000 and i have around 6000 cash. I was way happy when i knew this program but now i am depressed due to prood of fund, if they accepted cash just like fsw, i would apply right away :(. Sorry others if i am making you feel sorry. I just wanted to share my feeling with sanv

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
regina_jy said:
Well, to what I can read again from the bible itself, "Application Guide for ISW category, federal forms are required at the time of SINP application.

Below is what is mentioned on page no. 14 of the guide:

III. The Application Process
How to Apply
Step 1: Read and review the Application Guide and checklist for instructions on completing your application.
Step 2: Obtain all the required supporting documents. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of this guide.
Step 3: Complete the required federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.Step 4: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting documents to ensure you have a complete application package.
Step 5: Apply online at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your electronic application. Keep the originals for your records.
Step 6: Ensure that you save and submit your application online.

General Guidelines for Completing the Forms
• All Federal forms must be scanned and uploaded to your online application.
• The federal forms can be completed online and a copy saved to upload to your SINP online application.

Further, the SINP website read as under:
"The program changes will be effective January 2, 2014, with receipt of applications under the current criterion ending on December 31, 2013."

Also, online application link OASIS (https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1) read as:

NOTICE: The Skilled Worker Category and Family Referral Category will close January 1, 2014 after which time applications will not be accepted. Pending applications to either category must be completed and submitted by January 1, 2014. Applications received on or after January 2, 2014 will be subject to current criteria.

So as for the provincial i.e. SINP forms, So my take is that one need to wait untill Jan 2. 2014 and see what they update on their OASIS website.

Are everyone on the same page?
Yes Regina I am also on the same Page. But I thought Federal forms will come into the picture only during application filing with CIC. For SNIP onlyou documents proving your points score should do. Does anybody has the same idea or am I having the wrong idea here.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
regina_jy said:
AIMS - not sure which country you belong to. but in India, I heard there is a TATKAAL service that guarantees a new passport in 3 working days for some additional fees.... You may want to try something like that.... To what I can read, 2 years i something they would check when you apply for it.... And again, with just 250 quota without job offers, they may be a bit strict around the basics... (just my thoughts though and nothing to discourage anyone here)...
Guys. As far as Indian process goes, you can apply for a new passport if the validity is equal to or less than a year. Am not sure of you can apply if the validity is 2 years.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
People scared about the 3 months stable funds. If you can conjure a term deposit of 6 lacs then it would be ideal. I know it is easier said than done. But I am just adding to the pep talk and also wanted to confirm that the funds stability need not be only on a savings account. It can also be in a Term Deposit, Mutual Funds. Post Office Savings, etc.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Also has anybody started to fill out forms. Please do let me know as I am waiting for the new year. Am I right or wrong ? Can anybody provide me with the link for all the federal forms

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
adenuga kehinde said:
Hi Ram,
If you go through the guide you will see that it is required that your account must be stable for three months meaning you must have approximately 13plus but i called them and they explain that if you have a stock you can use it instead.i hope we get there.
Hi Adenuga

13plus ? Are you applying for your dependants as well. Also stock means any shares in your name is that what they are saying. What are you doing for bringing your stable funds to 13plus. Please let the forum know so that other members can take cue out of this

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
jig nesh said:
Ram, Canph, Regina,

What about provincial forms? I guess they will upload new forms only on 1st January as current forms are being used in existing SINP.
whats your take on this?

Are you guys filling federal forms or it is not required?
Jignesh

Not sure on this. I already have filled out federal forms which have been used for FSW 2013. But will not obviously submit those. But will have a chance to compare those forms with the one SNIP uploads on their website. Will they do so or do we have to look at the CIC website and start filling out forms

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Canph said:
@ Jignesh,

I Second you and regina_jy, as there is no right information regarding filling the forms for SINP.
I feel its better to wait till 1st or 2nd of Jan better to wait rather to waste the given opportunity.
What do you people feel? ram, jignesh and regina_jy
Well Canph, yes we can wait. But 250 applications, wont it be touch and go for lot of us. I really donno what we are going to do. I know we shud not panic. My condition is such that I already have all forms filled which have been used for FSW 2013. So I have to spend a night before New Year and fill out the forms hopefully if they are available.

I have a feeling that the same forms are to be used since FSW 2014 is not going to be there and CIC announced that preference and quota will be increased for PNP nominations. So my feeling is more Provinces are going to follow and thats what is going to be planned for 2014.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Hi All

Can I go ahead and use the forms available under the below link and start filling them ?

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/skilled

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
Hi All

Can I go ahead and use the forms available under the below link and start filling them ?

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/skilled
HI Ram The link you have shared and the forms which you have said are old form dated Nov 2011, SINP will update new forms in coming time.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
HI Ram The link you have shared and the forms which you have said are old form dated Nov 2011, SINP will update new forms in coming time.
I am just waiting desperately to get started on the forms. Do not want to miss this opportunity. Not sure if I can start on the already exisiting FSW forms or do I have to wait till SINP updates their websites with the forms :-\

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
I am just waiting desperately to get started on the forms. Do not want to miss this opportunity. Not sure if I can start on the already exisiting FSW forms or do I have to wait till SINP updates their websites with the forms :-\

As mentioned on SNIP only, they will be sharing new forms and a new portal to submit applications. Federal forms will be required but with some modifications. eg: Province etc etc.