NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Hi all,
Regarding the proof of funds. Is it mandatory to have the exact amount of money in the deposit in order to apply?

May 31, 2006
Hi Ram,
If you go through the guide you will see that it is required that your account must be stable for three months meaning you must have approximately 13plus but i called them and they explain that if you have a stock you can use it instead.i hope we get there.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
adenuga kehinde said:
Hi Ram,
If you go through the guide you will see that it is required that your account must be stable for three months meaning you must have approximately 13plus but i called them and they explain that if you have a stock you can use it instead.i hope we get there.
13plus?? What does it mean? Sorry I did not get it... and 3 months stability sounds like a must thing... correct?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
abcpunjab said:
Its no use spending money on calling them. I tried calling them like 2-3 times its always the person is not on his desk and goes to voice mail and you leave message like everytime and the outcome is NADA. So anyone got luck and got through this and had a word with the SINP adviser just share your experience of how to contact them. Maybe I missed something
I did send them couple of emails on immigration@gov.sk.ca to clarify few things and they responsed me pretty quickly on those. Try that mode instead of calling...

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
jig nesh said:
Yes its the same. whatever occupations they mentioned in the appendix are the one. I know the list is huge vs only 250 application without job offer. they should have targeted at least 1000.
yes JIg nesh and others... got confirmation email from SINP on the NOC and Outlook clarification and this confirms our understanding....

Email pasted below....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

As per SINP website it read as:

"The SINP will accept 250 applications in 2014 from applicants without an offer of employment whose high skilled occupation is in demand in Saskatchewan. These occupations must have “good” or “fair' employment prospects as per Saskatchewan's Detailed Occupational Outlook (2013-2017). The list of in-demand occupations will be available in December 2013."

However, I am unable to find Saskatchewan's Detailed Occupational Outlook (2013-2017). Is it that we just need to identify the applicable NOC from the "Appendix A – Higher Skilled Occupations with Good/Fair Prospects" as per the "Application Guide for the International Skilled Workers Category".

Not sure if both (outlook and Appendix) means the same.

Can you please help me clarify?

Thanks!

Immigration ECON
Dec 20 (3 days ago)
Reply to me

The list can be found on the last few pages of this application guide: http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/application-guide-for-the-international-skilled-workers-category

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Ram, Canph, Regina,

What about provincial forms? I guess they will upload new forms only on 1st January as current forms are being used in existing SINP.
whats your take on this?

Are you guys filling federal forms or it is not required?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
jig nesh said:
Ram, Canph, Regina,

What about provincial forms? I guess they will upload new forms only on 1st January as current forms are being used in existing SINP.
whats your take on this?

Well, to what I can read again from the bible itself, "Application Guide for ISW category, federal forms are required at the time of SINP application.

Below is what is mentioned on page no. 14 of the guide:

III. The Application Process
How to Apply
Step 1: Read and review the Application Guide and checklist for instructions on completing your application.
Step 2: Obtain all the required supporting documents. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of this guide.
Step 3: Complete the required federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.Step 4: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting documents to ensure you have a complete application package.
Step 5: Apply online at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your electronic application. Keep the originals for your records.
Step 6: Ensure that you save and submit your application online.

General Guidelines for Completing the Forms
• All Federal forms must be scanned and uploaded to your online application.
• The federal forms can be completed online and a copy saved to upload to your SINP online application.

Further, the SINP website read as under:
"The program changes will be effective January 2, 2014, with receipt of applications under the current criterion ending on December 31, 2013."

Also, online application link OASIS (https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1) read as:

NOTICE: The Skilled Worker Category and Family Referral Category will close January 1, 2014 after which time applications will not be accepted. Pending applications to either category must be completed and submitted by January 1, 2014. Applications received on or after January 2, 2014 will be subject to current criteria.

So as for the provincial i.e. SINP forms, So my take is that one need to wait untill Jan 2. 2014 and see what they update on their OASIS website.

Are everyone on the same page?

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
regina_jy said:
Well, to what I can read again from the bible itself, "Application Guide for ISW category, federal forms are required at the time of SINP application.

Below is what is mentioned on page no. 14 of the guide:

III. The Application Process
How to Apply
Step 1: Read and review the Application Guide and checklist for instructions on completing your application.
Step 2: Obtain all the required supporting documents. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of this guide.
Step 3: Complete the required federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.Step 4: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting documents to ensure you have a complete application package.
Step 5: Apply online at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your electronic application. Keep the originals for your records.
Step 6: Ensure that you save and submit your application online.

General Guidelines for Completing the Forms
• All Federal forms must be scanned and uploaded to your online application.
• The federal forms can be completed online and a copy saved to upload to your SINP online application.

Further, the SINP website read as under:
"The program changes will be effective January 2, 2014, with receipt of applications under the current criterion ending on December 31, 2013."

Also, online application link OASIS (https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1) read as:

NOTICE: The Skilled Worker Category and Family Referral Category will close January 1, 2014 after which time applications will not be accepted. Pending applications to either category must be completed and submitted by January 1, 2014. Applications received on or after January 2, 2014 will be subject to current criteria.

So as for the provincial i.e. SINP forms, So my take is that one need to wait untill Jan 2. 2014 and see what they update on their OASIS website.

Are everyone on the same page?
Hi Regina,

Yes this is true but have you tried filling federal forms. some forms like economic form, where they ask you that which province has nominated you? this question can be answered only after you get nomination. so I dont know how to fill such information.

I guess we will have to wait till 2nd jan.

kkingra

Jul 2, 2012
dear seniors does license exams passed has advantage / better chance for nomination for medical healthcare profession like veterinarian noc 3114, what are chances for nomination veterinarian noc 3114 overseas professional without job offer without any license exams cleared...lease share ur views. thanks

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
jig nesh said:
Ram, Canph, Regina,

whats your take on this?

@Jignesh,

I Second you and regina_jy, as there is no right information regarding filling the forms for SINP.
I feel its better to wait till 1st or 2nd of Jan better to wait rather to waste the given opportunity.
What do you people feel? ram, jignesh and regina_jy

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
(a canadian aspirant's dream ...shattered yet again!)
hi ppl

when i 1st read the sinp changes i was excited and prayed that my occupation wud make it in the list. when the list came out ....my noc code was there i felt relieved i checked out the points i crossed the 60 marks limit....i felt on cloud nine although there were some points 2 be cleared like the credentials evaluation etc ...fear not they were not yet required i started work on getting the docs ready each nite i wud dream ..landing in canada (sigh) i sold my jewellary put it in my a/c when the bubble burst some members commented on the 3 month fund requirement i read the program guide again n again n again no it can't be ...my heart said no its not happening its the first time probably they require funds 3 months prior to applying i dont ve it wait i email SINP asking if i can show jewellary receipts as POF ..no they say u cant.

the dream fade away 250 slots my 3 months wud end in Feb ...fat chance....(sigh)...it happened yet again. sorry if i offended sumone with my post i just had to get it out.

best wishes for all who r applying and prayer for those who cant like me.

canada....wait for me!

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
sanv said:
(a canadian aspirant's dream ...shattered yet again!)
hi ppl

when i 1st read the sinp changes i was excited and prayed that my occupation wud make it in the list. when the list came out ....my noc code was there i felt relieved i checked out the points i crossed the 60 marks limit....i felt on cloud nine although there were some points 2 be cleared like the credentials evaluation etc ...fear not they were not yet required i started work on getting the docs ready each nite i wud dream ..landing in canada (sigh) i sold my jewellary put it in my a/c when the bubble burst some members commented on the 3 month fund requirement i read the program guide again n again n again no it can't be ...my heart said no its not happening its the first time probably they require funds 3 months prior to applying i dont ve it wait i email SINP asking if i can show jewellary receipts as POF ..no they say u cant.

the dream fade away 250 slots my 3 months wud end in Feb ...fat chance....(sigh)...it happened yet again. sorry if i offended sumone with my post i just had to get it out.

best wishes for all who r applying and prayer for those who cant like me.

canada....wait for me!
Hey sanv, dont get too upset or disheartened with this... I am sure there are lot of people (in the forum amd outside too) that may not have funds lying in their bank accounts for 3 months.. but hey, you never know... you can still make it into 250 quota in Feb... Again, it all depends on how they consider, process and more importantly, how they update and report these 250 applications on their website (not sure if they will have a seprate line item for this or just combine with all skilled worker applications and not show any specific status on these 250 odd)...

Also, I am sure lot of ppl would still apply in jan even if they do not have funds for 3 months..... you could try too if you are too worried about it getting filled in before Feb....

And I am sure they will have this program for every year (may be, they might increase the quota from just mere 250 from 2015 onwards). And guess what, you will be the first one to be ready with all the docs then....

So dnt give up and keep the prayers on...

Cheers!

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
@ regina

thanx for ur advice i needed that pep talk thank u ..keeping my fingers crossed:)

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
jig nesh said:
Ram, Canph, Regina,

whats your take on this?

Hi Regina, Canph and Ram, thanks guys for the guide so far. I have a little fear about my passport. It expires sometimes in July 2015, less than 2 years before applying for the SINP. What do I do about this. Dont know if I am able to get another passport. Please advise dear seniors!