Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Ram

please refer this

Provincial nominees
Almost all of Canada's provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. These people have the skills, education and work experience they need to contribute to the economy of that province or territory.

To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must:

be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory, then
apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.

Now all the forms will be submitted to CIC only after our Nomination so It has to be provincial Nominees. Secondly Bro, you were also defending this and now you yourself is confused..

Guys please help and enlight more on this.
Sorry Gul about that since I lead to the confusion.

But I was reading the guide and then this was there so wanted to check with you first. If you select Provincial Nominee, then doesnt it mean that you have already been nominated. Now if Generic Application form is to be submitted to CIC, would you still put it as Provincial Nominee as they are yet to nominate you

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
Sorry Gul about that since I lead to the confusion.

But I was reading the guide and then this was there so wanted to check with you first. If you select Provincial Nominee, then doesnt it mean that you have already been nominated. Now if Generic Application form is to be submitted to CIC, would you still put it as Provincial Nominee as they are yet to nominate you
RAM

Hard copy of the Federal forms will be sent to CIC only after you get the nomination letter from SINP,

I hope I have given you a good acceptable answer.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
RAM

Hard copy of the Federal forms will be sent to CIC only after you get the nomination letter from SINP,

I hope I have given you a good acceptable answer.
Yes Bro

Ok and Sorry about that. I am putting 'PROVINCIAL NOMINEE'. Now about the UCI which you replied, why did you say that I have to modify the Settlement Plan

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ram

Even i am in similar situation where my wife and kid is not included for the application now .
Could you please let me know where you have information on the letter that you where mentioning

~cheers
VN

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
ram040479 said:
nithyaindia and few others like me who have failed in FSW 2013 and have come here

While filling the generic application form, are you giving your UCI number or not. Should we give that. I have my UCI number from FSW 2013 as my application pack has been returned
Ram,

We need to specify UCI #. But I doubt becz we applied to FSW 2013 for NOC 2174 now we are applying for NOC 2171.
Will this conflict??? if it is the case no need to specify UCI # what is ur view on this?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
nithyaindia said:
Ram,

We need to specify UCI #. But I doubt becz we applied to FSW 2013 for NOC 2174 now we are applying for NOC 2171.
Will this conflict??? if it is the case no need to specify UCI # what is ur view on this?
Hi Nitya

The samem database will be there with CIC as well and dont you think if you miss this info then a new UCI number will be alloted, one person with two UCI

UCI itself stands for Universal Client Identification

Refer this aswell

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/uci-explanation-t77601.0.html

Deserves +1

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi Ram

Even i am in similar situation where my wife and kid is not included for the application now .
Could you please let me know where you have information on the letter that you where mentioning

~cheers
VN
NAMBIVIN

Check this link and go to page 10.

iIf you have dependant children, accompanying or not.....

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Nitya

The samem database will be there with CIC as well and dont you think if you miss this info then a new UCI number will be alloted, one person with two UCI

UCI itself stands for Universal Client Identification

Refer this aswell

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/uci-explanation-t77601.0.html

Deserves +1
+1

zaratustra

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Can somebody help me - the Generic application form, from the federal forms won`t open. I installed and tried both latest versions of Adobe reader and Nitro PDF but the problem remains.
Any suggestions?
Thanx

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,
I am coming under NOC code 2174. My wife is also working as a programmer. Is there any option to upload her work experience as well for SINP?

-Binn

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Binn said:
Hi Seniors,
I am coming under NOC code 2174. My wife is also working as a programmer. Is there any option to upload her work experience as well for SINP?

-Binn
HI

When you will file your online application then there is an option of adding Work experience for spouse accompanying you.