Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
I thought these were the standard ones on the CIC website. I dont think SINP is going to give you any forms link and if they then I think they will give whatever CIC gives them

What say

Ram

Federal Forms are the forms which are provided by CIC, all other forms required will be designed and published by Province only.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Bro
these are old..... and not new one
Why I am saying so is that both the Federal Pack and the Provincial Pack have mostly the same set of forms and I have taken the forms used for my FSW 2013 application. I am assuming, yes assuming that the forms should be the same and if there are any changes, then I need to just take the details and fill out the forms which would be updated by SINP.

But I have a feeling SINP wont be updating any forms

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
Why I am saying so is that both the Federal Pack and the Provincial Pack have mostly the same set of forms and I have taken the forms used for my FSW 2013 application. I am assuming, yes assuming that the forms should be the same and if there are any changes, then I need to just take the details and fill out the forms which would be updated by SINP.

But I have a feeling SINP wont be updating any forms
Hi Ram
if you see the below mentioned form then you will see that the criteria is 35 points which as per online portal was older one...
Form: SINP-100-1
SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (SINP)

For any new Application process, newer forms will be published...

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Ram

Federal Forms are the forms which are provided by CIC, all other forms required will be designed and published by Province only.
Agreed Gul

Then I guess we have to wait for them to update

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Ram
if you see the below mentioned form then you will see that the criteria is 35 points which as per online portal was older one...
Form: SINP-100-1
SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (SINP)

For any new Application process, newer forms will be published...
Gul

But did you check the link that I have given. Those are CIC Forms for Provincial Nominees. So I guess those comes after we are nominated. Ok we will leave this for sometime and lets see what SINP updates on their portal as this will lead to more and more questions and confusions.

Sorry for the banter :-X

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Guys

Please update your details in the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0
Have updated mine Gul. Obviously, changes and modifications are expected to the same as we progress on this application.

If you dont mind, can I share the link of FSW 2013 so that we can have that as a sample.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
ram040479 said:
Have updated mine Gul. Obviously, changes and modifications are expected to the same as we progress on this application.

If you dont mind, can I share the link of FSW 2013 so that we can have that as a sample.

Sure bro.. most welcome... I have given rights to you to change and modify the Sheet... Go ahead and add...

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Dear Seniors

I have doubt and I am sure people will reciprocate

My wife and two kids are not joining me in this journey of immigration as I am not able to conjure up the necessary funds for them. For this I need to get a declaration from my wife stating the same. Now the SINP website manual states that I need to get a 'LETTER' from my wife stating this. Now do I have to simply get a 'LETTER' or do I have to notarise this. In the sense, make my wife sign the declaration in front of a notary.

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
gulbadan.singh said:
Sure bro.. most welcome... I have given rights to you to change and modify the Sheet... Go ahead and add...
Hi gul,

I have updated mine.

@ Ram,

It will be gr8 help if you upload FSW forms.

Thank you all

You all are amazing.

Cheesr
TS

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
ram040479 said:
Dear Seniors

I have doubt and I am sure people will reciprocate

My wife and two kids are not joining me in this journey of immigration as I am not able to conjure up the necessary funds for them. For this I need to get a declaration from my wife stating the same. Now the SINP website manual states that I need to get a 'LETTER' from my wife stating this. Now do I have to simply get a 'LETTER' or do I have to notarise this. In the sense, make my wife sign the declaration in front of a notary.
Sorry All

The letter is not pointed towards the non availability of funds, but with respect to the custody of kids. My kids joining me or not, my wife needs to give me this letter that she is ok for me to proceed on this journey of immigration

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
ram040479 said:
Dear All

I too have sent an email seeking clarity on the Regulated Profession and Educational Credentials. Their reply is as below in Red

The SINP will not asses WES certificates in place of education credentials. We require education certificates, degree, or diploma along with official transcripts.

So I guess your educational credentials should do for the moment and no need to worry about the WES credentials assessmenet
Hi thr can anyone plz guide me what "Official Transcripts " means? i hv to get my certificate photocopies attested or just the photocopies will work ?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
lovenish said:
Hi thr can anyone plz guide me what "Official Transcripts " means? i hv to get my certificate photocopies attested or just the photocopies will work ?
Official transcripts are marksheets with details description of subjects, year of passing, etc

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
ram040479 said:
Official transcripts are marksheets with details description of subjects, year of passing, etc
thanks dear... one last thing do we have to upload federal documents also?