App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Does any one know,How many applications out of 250 quota( 2nd January 2014 Category) have been approved ? Kindly check and let us know how many applications are pending ? . To be more precised
! How many applications did SINP Receive ?
2 How many have been approved ?
3.How many are under consideration and likely to be approved ?
4.How many have been rejected. Kindly share. Thanks every one.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravibhagi said:
Does any one know,How many applications out of 250 quota( 2nd January 2014 Category) have been approved ? Kindly check and let us know how many applications are pending ? . To be more precised
! How many applications did SINP Receive ?
2 How many have been approved ?
3.How many are under consideration and likely to be approved ?
4.How many have been rejected. Kindly share. Thanks every one.
Take a look at this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0

If you are familiar with statistics then you know the above spreadsheet table shows 34 applicant's status out of 250 then you can imagine 1 applicant in that spreadsheet is equal to 7.3 persons in 250 without job offer category. I mean if there are 12 applicants could get nomination by now then you can assume 12*7.3= 87 applicants got nomination by now.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
In 2013 my Student Visa was denied
There is a Form that SINP request Schedule A: Background/Declaration
I checked the 6D Question (Visa Denied)

SINP Notice that and requested my CIC Refusal Letter

Do you believe this situation could compromise my application TO Saskatchewan?
I don't think so. Because your student visa was for a temporary residence category but SINP and any other PNP program is for a permanent residence category then I think only SINP want to know the exact reason of that rejection. In many cases the severity to issue a temporary visa is more than a permanent residence one.

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Thanks Victor papa, I am obliged, though I am not well aware of statistics even then got some idea.Anyhow I am positive and hopeful.Thanks every one

Harry_123

Dec 16, 2014
I got my SINP so my timeline i applied in international skilled worker category on 8th Oct 2014 then they need more paper on 20th Oct 2014 and then i send the paper on 10th Nov 2014 and now they gave me a SINP nomination letter on 19th Jan 2015.

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Hello everyone,
I wanted to understand something from all those who are getting rejections, what is the status of your application appearing in your online portal?

I applied on 3rd Jan 2014, my application status became "Application Ineligible" in the portal in October due to not having sufficient funds prior to applying. However I appealed for a secondary review of my application as I was not married at the time of applying and in between my status changed and my funds were more than the requirement.

Currently, the portal still says "Application Ineligible" however when I write to SINP they say that the "Secondary Review Letter" is under process.

So lets see, fingers crossed & prayers needed!

mamze

Apr 30, 2014
If one does not get SINP nomination due to any reason "document not supplied" or "insufficient funds", is it equivalent to visa getting rejected? and would it have to be declared if apply to visa to another country?

SASKSAI

Dec 11, 2014
Harry_123 said:
I got my SINP so my timeline i applied in international skilled worker category on 8th Oct 2014 then they need more paper on 20th Oct 2014 and then i send the paper on 10th Nov 2014 and now they gave me a SINP nomination letter on 19th Jan 2015.
Congats, May i know your NOC

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Dear Friends, I talked to SINP people through telephone.I told them that I applied on 2nd Jan.2014.They asked me about my passport no. and application no. I was shocked to hear that my application had been rejected in March 2014 because of full cap and I was not placed in first 500 applicants and hence got rejected.They told me that they sent an email in this context at my email id. whereas I did not receive any such mail.How comes, applicants of 3rd Jan.got nominations and application of 2nd Jan. was rejected. NOw my question is, did any oneelse also got rejection mail in MARCH 2014 ? Kindly let me know if anyone also got rejection email in March 2014. Thanks .

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ravibhagi said:
Dear Friends, I talked to SINP people through telephone.I told them that I applied on 2nd Jan.2014.They asked me about my passport no. and application no. I was shocked to hear that my application had been rejected in March 2014 because of full cap and I was not placed in first 500 applicants and hence got rejected.They told me that they sent an email in this context at my email id. whereas I did not receive any such mail.How comes, applicants of 3rd Jan.got nominations and application of 2nd Jan. was rejected. NOw my question is, did any oneelse also got rejection mail in MARCH 2014 ? Kindly let me know if anyone also got rejection email in March 2014. Thanks .
Very sorry to hear about your outcome. Did you apply in this year 2015 also?

Junebaby

Dec 27, 2014
ravibhagi said:
Hi Ravi
Sorry to hear about your outcome. I'm confused, I thought you were communicating with them via email in November and they said the case was in process? How could that have been when you were rejected in March? Also did they send the email of rejection to your agents email? Last year the cap was 250 not 500 - did you submit the application or did your agent? If yes to the latter, are you 100% positive that he did indeed submit on the 2nd Jan?

neilnaq

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 9th, 2015
Doc's Request.
reminder email: Sept. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
EP: June 17th, 2015
IELTS Request
included upon submission
Med's Request
Sept. 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada since 2012
I got my sinp nomination on Jan 19. I applied on Dec 12 within canada under existing work permit. I have a question. I renewed my passport by have not received my new passport yet. The passport number on my nomination is my old passport number. Once I receive my new passport, i will submit my application to cio nova scotia. should I submit both copies of my old and new passport? should I also include an explanation letter saying that I renewed my passport, or they would already know? TIA

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilnaq said:
I got my sinp nomination on Jan 19. I applied on Dec 12 within canada under existing work permit. I have a question. I renewed my passport by have not received my new passport yet. The passport number on my nomination is my old passport number. Once I receive my new passport, i will submit my application to cio nova scotia. should I submit both copies of my old and new passport? should I also include an explanation letter saying that I renewed my passport, or they would already know? TIA
I suggest you to ask SINP for revision on your current nomination after you received your new passport and they will update your nomination based on your new passport information. In this way you will be confident, everything will be OK in CIC. ;)

You can use this form for requesting revision on your current nomination:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form